Do You Agree With This Statement

Guest fordcapri

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr kapri,

The bnp is not true liking you. You not like muslim but you like bnp because you not got eyes open. You think really bnp like you if you go their meeting they punch you nose and make you cry like tiger wood.

so please you post your racial post not in sikhsangat but in bnpsangat. we not caring you racial post every time you doing this forums.

Multiculturalism only works if you exlude bigots like Fordcapri.

Mala, I don't think fordcapri presented the statement about excluding Muslims as his own view.

Rather, I think he was just asking if people on this forum agree with that view (which some people in England and Netherlands hold).

That’s true I didn’t come up with this statement, but I think we should note of it as there is truth in the statement.

Fordcapri

Are you saying your original statement is not 100% true? What, to you, is not true about it?

Mr kapri,

so please you post your racial post not in sikhsangat but in bnpsangat. we not caring you racial post every time you doing this forums.

The correct term you should be using is 'prejudiced'.

Just to make things alot clear:

The term race or racial group usually refers to the categorization of humans into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of heritable characteristics.[1] The physical features commonly seen as indicating race are salient visual traits such as skin color, cranial or facial features and hair texture.[1][2]

Source

And I thought Religion and culture are two different things.

If you ask me, I am all for diversity of cultures and religions.

We should all live and let live.

We should all practice what culture and religion we belong to while not looking down upon on others' culture and religion.

And SIKHISM in particular respects all the religions. Any time you guys/gals forget that, remind yourself of why we have doors in all four directions for Harminder Sahib, Amritsar. Actually, all the famous Gurughars are designed like that.

And never let yourself forget that SIKHISM is not the religion against any other religion. Yes, it does speak against the cruelity, wrong practices, manmat in the society, be it in any other religion or sikhism followers itself.

Hope things/issues are clear to most of you.

And SIKHISM in particular respects all the religions. Any time you guys/gals forget that, remind yourself of why we have doors in all four directions for Harminder Sahib, Amritsar. Actually, all the famous Gurughars are designed like that.

And never let yourself forget that SIKHISM is not the religion against any other religion. Yes, it does speak against the cruelity, wrong practices, manmat in the society, be it in any other religion or sikhism followers itself.

Our true reality is that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. NOT a human trying to have a spiritual experience. We are a spirit first, the human body is our vehicle. Therefore all individuality is all in the mind. That is religions, culture and the rest of it. The human is what we are in now, however we all have an atma that is who we really are. But Guruji knows that in reality, there are no differences between us. Guruji tells us we are all one, the human race is one. That is why the Gurughars are open to everyone, because in reality we are all still apart of God. There are no differences. Religion doesn't matter to God, that is just our own individuality. But the truth is only 1. Sikhi is not a religion, it is when you are following the truth.

e.g. You may call yourself a Christian, but if you happen to jap nam, read Gurbani which people from many other religions do, you are following sikhi. You may not call yourself a sikh, but you are still following sikhi. Sikhi is beyond religion. That is why anybody can go to a "sikh place of worship" Because Siri Guru Granth Sahib was made for for all of existance. Not just for one particular brand. That is why i beleive we cannot call sikhi a religion. The koraan was made for muslims, the bible made for christians. But Guruji is for our soul. That is why there are not many sikhs on the planet. As you can't endoctrinate it upon people. You have to decide for yourself in your conscience if you want to follow the way.

If Gurudwaras were only for the "sikh religion" that would be hypocrisy as that would be labelling ourselves as a separate type of people. But we are all made from the same 1 God. We are all his creation. Therefore multiculturalism does not in reality exist. There is only 1 true dharam. maya is an illusion. Our differences are just all in the mind. That is why some people are racist, while others are not, there are many opinions but the truth only remains One. We are all a part of Waheguru, that is our true reality. It is the sense of individuality that keeps us seperated from God. It is like the saying "if you can't see God in all, you can't see God at all" Because if you are seeing individuality, that is just the human experience of maya. But in essence we need to be spiritual, experiencing God.

the point is does multiculturalism work? well multiculturalism doesn't exist

multiculturalism only works wen the many cultures work 2gether

Bingo. That's my view too. Excluding Muslims doesn't achieve anything - it's not multiculturalism then. There's a difference between Muslims and extremists. Extremists are the people to exlcude from multiculturalism.

The most dangerous thing bout multicutraisim is mixed marriages which leads to the ultimate no no - mixed breeding.

This leads to loss of identity and heritage.

What's classified as "mixed breeding" in your dictionary. A poodle marrying a doberman? A donkey marrying a giraffe? Black person marrying white person? Jutt marrying a chamar?.....Ludhianawala marrying Jalandharwala?...Sant liker marrying Sant Hater?.... or........the dreaded Sikh marrying (wait for it Fordcapri, wait for it......) a.....M U S L I M....

Anyway are you really refering to multiculture or "multifaith"? Culture can refer to ethniticity, geographical region, demographic group, social group etc..Culture can be evolving..Culture can change..Culture can adapt...Perhaps refer to your ustaads at the BNP on what their definition of culture really is?

How pure is your breed ..Fordcapri??? How strong is your sense of identity and heritage?? Please tell us how you portray your specfic breed, identity and heritage in Britain today and what makes you superior from those who accoriding to you don't?