Please Sign This Very Important Petition To Gordon Brown:sikh Human Rights In India

KHALSA AID

Please sign below the "e petition" to Gordon Brown regarding the current (recent ) issues in Punjab and the lack of human rights for the Sikhs , please forward to your friends and family. WE NEED EVERYONE TO SIGN THIS PETITION TO MAKE A STRONG STATEMENT FOR ANY ACTION TO BE TAKEN

http://petitions.num...uk/PanjabSikhs/

Petition Reads :

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to seek answers

from the Indian goverment, regarding the lack of human rights

for Sikhs living in the Punjab.

Since 1947 the Sikhs living in the Punjab in north India have

been struggling for basic human rights. There is a lack of

economic growth, 80% of the youth in Punjab are drugs

dependent, the education system is failing, Amritsar has become

the HIV capital of the world, in addition there is an alarming

rate of farmer suicides in Punjab yet the Indian government has

failed to take any action to tackle these issues or educate the

population living in Punjab.There is wide scale neglect of the

Sikhs in Punjab, resulting in a failure of the infrastructure

that is needed to promote the welfare of a population. Sikhs

have been robbed of their right to peaceful protest and recent

events on the 5th December in Ludhiana have once again

confirmed this. Sikhs protesting against an individual inciting

religious hatred were indiscriminately shot at with a number of

protesters being shot or trampled to death by police brutality.

We as British citizens are deeply concerned for Sikhs living in

Punjab

I totally support this whole heartedly but i also feel very sad deep down as to what has become of us. The very English who with all their mighty arsenal and firepower saw us from afar across the Sutlej river and saw the huge massive kingdom of Punjab stretching out over the majority of india and pakistan combined not so long less than 200 years ago and dare nor touch us, are today those whose attention we beg to grab as a tiny reduced little state, thats being bullied by a weak Indian goverment incapable of even winning a war against pakistan , leave alone china.

Fake politically paid and motivated Hindu cults like ashutosh and his evil noormelias can come right up before our noses and march safe within the core towns of Sikhism like ludhiana. The moghuls used to describe us as packs of blood thirsty ruthless dogs, and lethal hissing cobras from whom they ran for their life, forget the softy weak hindus. Today the same khans look at us and laugh how we have become cowards sold to dance and drink, while we are being plundered. We have totally screwed up ourselves. We were the mighty warrior race that weak people turned to for protection. Today we have to sign petitions to some weakened lame duck white prime minister , who is not even popular in his own country!!!!to save our souls and make diplomatic overtures and representations on our behalf to our new masters! Where did we go wrong? How did we go wrong? -apart from master tara singh's huge sellout during the partition. Will we-- organised the way we are now in various neat little jethabandhees all with their own hero icons, be able to revert things or do we need to reorganise ourselves back into 12 misls hehe , im not sure! Shall we recall the sukerchariya clan? or shall we do it Banda Singh Bahadur way , im not sure?

Sorry for appearing to hijacking this thread for a cple of minutes . lets get on with the business of signing this important petition. Now , sign it!!!! Its very important . i love the brother who organised it whole heartedly.

humkire bhai sahib/bhenji

I understand your points, but tell me one thing, and I am not being cynical - what are you going

to do about it? I am not being problematic but positive if you choose to come up with a plan

I am willing to support it.

The problem with us is that we all are too concerned with picking points/criticisms/faults etc instead of doing something about it, by the way I am not referring to you but just an observation generally. Everyone

is waiting for someone else to do it , and when they do its never good enough. we have to stop waiting for a leader and recognise the reason why our Qaum was created with every one of us independant is that while having an able leader is great, in the absence of he/she we are all capable of doing a whole lot.

In our history it shows that one or two have been able to do amazing feats

Bhull Chuk Maaf

bakaree pyareo,

If you track back all my posts on this site from day 1, you would get a clear idea as i have narrated free style from my life many instances, through Gurujee's grace, my tiny tiny tiny contribution whenever possible to do what i have felt i was being called to do. LIkewise, in a lot of my previous posts, i have always happily shared whatever plans and solutions that i think would work (according to Gurujee's grace) in my toch-moch buddhee.

The relationship between Gurujee and each one of us is one which trickles and channels itself to a realisation of our individual calling within the panth to the chardikela of the panth, and that calling can be individual or collective in nature, according to Gurujee's Will.

This website on 1st glance to an untrained eye can appear to be just a place for people to load off their fears and negativity through moaning just about everything without offering solutions . However, dwell deeper and you will realise its a meeeting place of ideas, where Sikh youths collectively have a forum to discover and find a direction to understanding current issues, understanding the past, expressing panthic problems and issues as they emerge, and also in the middle of that wide discussion, interact with one another to figure out the mandate for their generation and the way out of these problems .

Further, a lot of young Sikhs around the globe visit this site and as they do so, they become more aware of Sikhi, the panth and its problems and solutions. Hence i see it as very positive that we have an excellent avenue here where fresh insights, new ideas and solutions are being formulated as we talk and chat and discuss, as a sangat ought to be. This site has certainly woken up a lot of people , and helped to give them a direction in their life to contribute to the chardikela of Sikhi.

Gurujee works HIS magic through khalsa panth , and when khalsa panth comes together as we do on this site, Gurujee helps us to work through the maze of problems facing us and grants us inspiration and direction individually and collectively.

If you are asking specifically about the few points i raised, i have always maintained that we need to erase anything that divides us into different compartments and to learn to be one big united family, to rely more on the institution of 5 pyaras that are wholly transparent and accountable and not compromised , as well as rely less on individual icons within the community, to restore the integrity of the Akal Takht, to focus on parchar just not among punjabee sikhs but to bring the message of sikhism to wider humanity, to cleanse ourselves of that which holds us back and to not fear embracing change and reform, as well as to realise a bigger vision of the potential , purpose and might of Sikhism than the one we cling to , and to see our past glories and sacrifices and achievements as a solid foundation for an even more glorious future.

Now, back to the petition please!!! SIGN IT!

Guru pyaari sangat jio,

Dont be lazy....only 70 signatures out of 170 views......please ...this is the least you can do...SIGN THE PETITION....its not going to cost you £4 a month....and when you sign it...send it to your friends and relatives......mr brown's office wont be very impressed with just 70 signatures.....whether it achieves anything i dont know but lets tell him that we care about the torture our brothers and sisters are suffering from.

Bhulan Maaf Kardeyo

WGJKK WGJKF

no offence to anybody. But i don't think they are going to care, signing the petition or not. Gordon Brown will most likely be pleased upon hearing whats happening. His goal is global governence after all. And you can hear him talking about this all the time. Just have to type on on youtube gordon brown calls for global governence, and you can see him whining on about. When hearing this news, he will take advantage of this situation, and act like our saviours but really they will just enslave us. They will claim they are here to help us, but they will then after say we are indebted to them.

We got to sort out our own problems by ourselves. Unfortunetly i am not a sikh, so i can't help. But still how can manmukh help manmukhs(i.e gordon brown). We should call upon God to see what he tells us. Im sure he is not going to say, "oh you need to go to Gordon Brown, he has the power to save the world"

Guru pyaari sangat jio,

Dont be lazy....only 70 signatures out of 170 views......please ...this is the least you can do...SIGN THE PETITION....its not going to cost you £4 a month....and when you sign it...send it to your friends and relatives......mr brown's office wont be very impressed with just 70 signatures.....whether it achieves anything i dont know but lets tell him that we care about the torture our brothers and sisters are suffering from.

Bhulan Maaf Kardeyo

WGJKK WGJKF

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

love the above comments by this user just wonder what sangat opinion is regards this pertition as we know nothin as happened regards Bow the years of marching in london for 84 NOthing will something really come of this ??? or is Mr Brown more busy trying to win the next election ???

by the way signed by me and family and i hope more of u sign it Tooo please e-mail the link to others in ur contact list make friends familys work colleagues teachers neighbours aware ofthe situation show em the vids of ludhana and have them sign it maybe something may happen if they see a few Mr Smiths and Mrs Smiths on there

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah