Please Sign This Very Important Petition To Gordon Brown:sikh Human Rights In India

KHALSA AID

humkire

I am grateful for the response of Harjeet.Singh for giving a perfect example for my point, someone who will not advocate an alternative or take the lead to do something positive to remedy the situation instead just put up a post which is negative and depressing only to hinder the progress of the initiative possibly to justify his own inaction.

And if that is not his intentions I apologise, but it cannot be doubted that the effect will still be the same on those who read this thread, people who may have been willing to sign the petition may now be put off because they may think wrongly thanks to Harjeet.Singh that there is no point in doing so.

These such initiatives will be very productive and positive if we will unite and get behind them are you trying to tell me if the 800,000 or so Sikhs in this country were to sign a petition and show that they did give a damn about the situation in Punjab, but the government of this country would take that lightly the fact that nearly a million people, taxpayers and the electorate are unhappy about a situation.

I'll give you have a perfect example, when Professor Bhullar was extradited from Germany, the German government did not care to put in a clause in his extradition that would restrict India from using a sole confession as evidence to convict him. This is what the American government did when the extradited Singhs on the same charge as Bhai Sahib and thus they are free today. Had we acted properly when Bhai sahib was being extradited we could have forced the German government to make sure that that clause was inputted as consistent with human rights legislation and he would not have been sitting in jail since 1995 or facing the death penalty.

Also in regards to this website as a great forum for debate and opinions, and to highlight current issues. I completely agree the potential is there. However the main debate about things is not enough, once we hear there is a situation we have to do something and to prove this point here is a link to a thread I posted over a month ago :

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/47964-support-needed-for-sikh-prisoners-charity-and-khalsa-aid-charity/page__gopid__443662entry443662

Here I raised the issue of sikh political prisoners who have stood against oppression for the panth, and illiteracy, poverty and drug abuse issues in Punjab and given routes to how the sangat can actively contribute to help two registered charities who are widely recognized, whose work is acknowledged across all Jathebandis for being legitimate and trusted, I only had one response from a Singh who is already part of a great organisation (never forget 84)

Apologies for hijacking the thread, PLEASE support this initiative everyone must sign the petition to show that we all do care, to the government and all concerning both here and in India the number of signatures will show exactly how many people care, and are prepared to take out two minutes of their day for it.

Question to khalsa aid second time

You talk about human rights in Punjab. What is your partnership with so aclled Gurmat Gian missionary college ludhiana, a heretic organization who is partly responsible for the present turmoil in sikh panth in particular their support to kala afghana, spokesman, heretic ragi etc.

I asked you earlier but you have evaded the question?

I am grateful for the response of Harjeet.Singh for giving a perfect example for my point, someone who will not advocate an alternative or take the lead to do something positive to remedy the situation instead just put up a post which is negative and depressing only to hinder the progress of the initiative possibly to justify his own inaction.

And if that is not his intentions I apologise, but it cannot be doubted that the effect will still be the same on those who read this thread, people who may have been willing to sign the petition may now be put off because they may think wrongly thanks to Harjeet.Singh that there is no point in doing so.

No, i am saying that signing this petition will make things worse. Because Gordon Brown works for the New World Order, their mission is to take over the entire world. Any problems you give them, they will pretend to help, but really they will make things worse. I did offer an alternative, i said to ask God. Since you are supposed to be his servant, im sure you can talk to him. Why would he not want to help? after all the things he does for us?

Besides if people are put off listening to me, well God gave you consciousness. You have the ability to decide for yourselves, weigh up the choices. Don't be a slave to any one person. Think for yourselves. Will signing a petition do any good? Because it is easy for anyone to start a petition and to sign it. But real power to help comes from God. And you will just know intuitivly what to do. But that kind of power takes real dedication, that is why i cannot help. The people of the world don't need wordly help. They need spiritual help. Not many people are able to give this support.

Just think anyway how could our government, help to resolve all those issues mentioned in the original post? How can they cure drug addicts? Banning the substances won't help, look at the rest of the world. People still do drugs. Guruji can cure the drug addict. And how can they cure HIV? there is no medicine for it. But the naam is a true medicine .How can they stop people being depressed? When true happiness comes from God? And how can you give people freedom of speech? when we don't even have it over here? They arrest us when we talk to the truth, and they don't like it. But it is God who frees us from all bonds. You are under the illusion that the government is here to serve the people. Do you actually beleive this? Do you really think they care? They want to own us. Signing this petition just makes more people slaves to the new world order. I don't know what else you can do to help. But God is here for us, he has blessed us with anxiety, now this will just make us stronger, and strive for good, and eliminate all evil. This is beyond worldly matters. The government know nothing of spirituality, find another way.

Dear Harjeet.Singh

Mother Teresa once said ''when I pray, I pray as if everything belongs to God, but when I act , I act as if

everything depends on me''. A famous muslim sufi once said '' during the night, I pray and beg and cry to God as if I am a tender lamp in a shepherd's arms, but during the day I awake and am like a lion among men''. Gurbanee says ''udham karoh ,keravoh thakur''. Hence we gotta pray, but we channel the power God gves through praying through our actions.

Your point that we need to take things in our hands and be responsible for our own actions is very crucial. We as a community need to unite. At the end of our names is the word SINGH, i.e LION , and lions we need to be again. As Bhai Gurdas says '' singh bukheh, mergavli bhinni jae, na dheer dheroah''.

We need to reorganise ourselves into a united , dynamic , charged up, forward looking, progressive community, capable to be a force of change and to lead the world in every field, something the early generations of sikhs/khalsa understood clearly and practised successfully.

However, this petition is very positive. It provides us a two pronged approach . We are alerting goverments around the world as to our plight as a minority and in today's world order, the protection of minority rights is the 11th 'commandment' of the 'gospel of righteousness and morality' of the western world, just like the issue of environmental protection. Any thing that raises awareness of our community can only be good, and keeps putting pressure on the Indian goverment, and helps us to be noticed, understood and recognised. Maybe we do not need fear the new world order but interact with it to our advantage. Our role in the world is not irrelevant , and in fact is waiting to be realised as the promise is Raj karega Khalsa''.

We need petitions not just to G Brown but to every world leader, to every power that be. Let us not let the indian goverment get away with this so blatantly.

Gurfateh

Please tune into Panjab Radio channel 0130 (SKY) at 18.00pm today, Ravinder Singh Chairman of Khalsa Aid will be on air talking about the Petition for Human Rights in Punjab and projects Khalsa Aid is working on in Punjab.

http://www.panjabrad...bmain.aspx?id=1

khalsa aid

You are not replying to my queries.

Why are you working with enemies of sikhi India such as Gurmat Gian missionary college of ludhiana> They have an anti sikh agenda.

Inder Singh please visit the original thread for my response:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/48700-neglecting-the-families-of-the-shaheeds-program-on-sat-12th-dec-please-attend/page__st__12__gopid__443893entry443893

Benti to all please lets not get distracted or allow others to distract us from the topic of this thread which is the Petition.