Sikh Channel Is Anti Dasam Bani?

jivan

just found out there was a prog on 2day on sikh channel called chardi kala

they were saying only a few banis are parvaan and the rest is not...also ppl were complainin about the barsi advert. the sikh channel talk show guy was sayin no bhog will be done at the barsi..but the bhog is going on.

now the problem is this. sikh channel- were all givin our DDs but r they actualy doin stn ... will it become a base for anti dasam parchar? we're alled hyped up that we have sikh media now etc but i think were bak at square one again.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say it is a "Sanjha Channel" ??

Is it though?....if they are pushing their own agenda or if they are pushing the agendas of those who sweetens the palm of their hand with the green?

but then again... Sri Dasam Granth bhog will be live on Sikh Channel (dont be fooled by the sikh channel making out they are bringing you these live programs..... it is in fact the individual organisers ..ie. manchester akj smagam organisers..leamington gurdwara /sangat etc or are paying a huge amount of money to bring these live programs to our homes!)

If they are willing to bring the bhog live...does that mean they are no anti?? its kinda confusing...or are they just confused themselves?

This is ridiculous. They are a channel, not a person. The individual presenters or guests have their own views - sometimes different from each other. E.g. they had some AKJ lot in the other day, then the next day they had Bhai Balbir Singh Ji from Damdami Taksal.

Stop complaining and do something - go to the studios and volunteer to be a presenter.

just found out there was a prog on 2day on sikh channel called chardi kala

they were saying only a few banis are parvaan and the rest is not...also ppl were complainin about the barsi advert. the sikh channel talk show guy was sayin no bhog will be done at the barsi..but the bhog is going on.

now the problem is this. sikh channel- were all givin our DDs but r they actualy doin stn ... will it become a base for anti dasam parchar? we're alled hyped up that we have sikh media now etc but i think were bak at square one again.

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaHeGuruJeKeFetah

nah i dont think its sikh channel but individuals people seem to foget everyone has there own regait marayada and im sure we can say the other is wrong because it is not in accordance with our own. one woman that come on was like (dasam granth( Sri Dasam Granth Maharaj) is only bani the parts we do nitnam with and the rest is written by brahmans so i guess we do ardass according to brahmans the woman was stupid and didnt make no sence but lets all remember everyones rehait maraydaa is different.

Whos do say Nihangs that do Akhand Parth of Sri Dasam Granth Maharaj will not go to Sach Kand Singhs the belive in short mool manter will not go to sach kand hos to say Singn that eat Chatka will not go to Sach Kand we r judging and this is why the panth s splitting we are not the Judges but VaheGuru is.

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaHeGuruJeKeFetah

the topic starter is not complaining. he has raised a very valid point. raising this on a public forum is doing something about it, becaused it allows alot of people to know what is happening.

people need to stop doubting and start expecting what Guru Ji have given us. i.e. his bani.

Can someone upload the programme itself?

I never got to hear it all, but from I did hear, that Dhesi guy was doing Shanka-vaadi on Dasam Paatshah's Bani.

Sikh Channel need to be lobbied to not allow people like him on air! One minute he says Babbu Mann deserves a gold medal for his stand against Sants, next minute it's only Sant Samaaj that are doing Panthic Seva re Ludhiana Kaand.

Sikh Channel need to decide what their stand is on important Panthic issues and not flip-flop trying to keep everyone happy. I wouldn't want to support a channel which is allowing for the very core of Sikhi (i.e., Guru's Bani) to be attacked through its presenters.

Waheguroo

One thing you can do is make sure you call into the programs and voice your opinions. The anti-brigade always do this and make it sound like everyone agrees with them because nobody calls with opposing views.

We have to start being proactive in this fight - the Kala Afghana/Punjab radio lot are busy sending letters to Akal Takhat, getting their supporters to call other channels etc.

The programs at Willenhall and Smethwick will go ahead.