**avtaar Purbh And Barsi Updates**

and FYI I have no issue with Taksal or barsi of Baba Takhur Singh.

It is always appropriate to have these separately.

But your query went further than arrangements.You had said that there was no beer of Dasam Granth sahib during Guru sahib's time. That was a remark on the hsefulness of the whole exercise. My reply was in response to that.

I Never said that there was no beer around Guru Sahibs times

You certainly wrote given below. Do you deny that

Completely knowing that the Dasam Granth has been mixed with peoples own writings.

What does it mean.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurvah ji

I have to term you as a liar and a distorter.

Read below. This is your statement. This is oputright lie and double standards.

http://www.sikhsanga...29entry444029

I haven;t got a problem with reading Dasam granth bani, but Guru Gobind Singh, made Guru Granth Sahib the Living, not Dasam granth, that was compiled after.

and FYI I have no issue with Taksal or barsi of Baba Takhur Singh.

It is always appropriate to have these separately.

But your query went further than arrangements.You had said that there was no beer of Dasam Granth sahib during Guru sahib's time. That was a remark on the hsefulness of the whole exercise. My reply was in response to that.

You certainly wrote given below. Do you deny that

Completely knowing that the Dasam Granth has been mixed with peoples own writings.

What does it mean.

LOL get you facts straight first I never said that - someone called Tony did if you read properly..

Tony, on 21 December 2009 - 10:00 AM, said:

Fateh . . .

3. We all read in the dohra: "Guru Granth Ji Manyo Pargat Guran ki Deh" however, now we are stating that look we dont believe in what our Guru ORDERED; but we will go against it and will do the path and satkar of Dasam Grant like it is Guru Granth Sahib. Impact: dilution of the overall impact of Sikh religion and its faith and teachings. Completely knowing that the Dasam Granth has been mixed with peoples own writings.

LOL get you facts straight first I never said that - someone called Tony did if you read properly..

Fateh . . .

3. We all read in the dohra: "Guru Granth Ji Manyo Pargat Guran ki Deh" however, now we are stating that look we dont believe in what our Guru ORDERED; but we will go against it and will do the path and satkar of Dasam Grant like it is Guru Granth Sahib. Impact: dilution of the overall impact of Sikh religion and its faith and teachings. Completely knowing that the Dasam Granth has been mixed with peoples own writings.

That is my bad. Let us see your statements. you are saying same thing in a different way

You wrote

Compliled by who?

Then in anotehr post you write

That means you do not believe Dasam being bani of tenth master. That is what other gurnindaks are saying.

Fateh . . .

That is my bad. Let us see your statements. you are saying same thing in a different way

You wrote

Compliled by who?

Then in anotehr post you write

That means you do not believe Dasam being bani of tenth master. That is what other gurnindaks are saying.

Mate, you are not making sense.

1. "Compiled by who?" - Yes I did say that, I am asking a question here and having a discussion, not making a statement. I don't know who compiled it, so I am asking the question.

2. "Completely knowing that the Dasam Granth has been mixed with peoples own writings." I DIDN'T write that as I said in my reply above. That is from the last sentence of Tony's post.

Get Your facts straight!!

Gurvah, on 21 December 2009 - 06:40 AM, said:

Accepted that I haven;t seen anywhere in this debate promoting Dasam Garanth as Guru , but I have seen it in previous posts elsewhere. Thank you for claryfing that. Bani in SDGS can not be disowned as we read it everyday in our nitnem and as part of amrit sanchar.

Absolutely.There is no doubt that SGGS is our Guru and there is no other equal to SGGS. At the same time Dasam Granth is our second most important scripture.Its banis are recognized by sikhs and SGPC. We have panj granthis and das granthis by SGPC. Banis of Chandi di vaar, bachitra natak ,chaubis avtar and other compositions are in that.

It is writing of our Guru and sikhs have every right to accord it its old glory.

There are alot of emails, txts, going around regarding the barsi, and a lot of false propaganda is happening, the schedule of the barsi can be found in the barsi thread and on the poster... If anyone has any issues, then please feel free to pop down on wednesday and raise your concerns, however if anyone tries to create issues then there will be bigger issues for that person or persons or even so called ''panthic jathebandia/kirtanee jathas/organsations/federations/missionaries etc.

This is Guru Gobind Singh Jees Taksaal - shaheeda di taksaal, just remember that.

** ACCOMODATION FOR ALL **

** TRANSPORT ACROSS UK**

also for distant sangat this event can be heard live?

http://www.amritbani.net/

or seen on

http://www.sikhchannel.tv/

anywhere worldwide? is that right?

Thats correct:

http://www.amritbani.org

and the www.sikhchannel.tv

anywhere in the world...so let all ur friends an relatives know who are outside the UK :)

Its guna be amazing........ if youve never attended Baba Ji's barsi before please attend and you will never want to miss another in your life...some fo the sakhia you will hear are out of this world!

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj and Dhan Dhan Guru Ji's Taksal!