Akhand Keertan Darbar And Amrit Sanchar (akjuk)

HardeepSinghJee

Hardeep Singh - it was only a question lol.

Kulwant Dhesi has lost his REPUTATION as anyone who may have portrayed himself as a panthic sewadar - from supporting babbu maan by announcing a gold medal, to supporting professor darshan singh, to going against Dasam Granth - he has become a MESS.

AKJ (UK) - http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/49497-gurnindaks-are-new-friends-of-akj-uk/ - I am dissapointed and so is the PANTH!

No he has not and I think Puraatan has no Panthic favour other than to incite dislike/hatred towards other people. Obviously his stance is similar to the moderators of this forum hence his posts being allowed whereas anyone who posts something logical falls out of preference with the mods.

The conclusion is probably that the mahants rule the website too????? Prove us wrong modhants?

No he has not and I think Puraatan has no Panthic favour other than to incite dislike/hatred towards other people. Obviously his stance is similar to the moderators of this forum hence his posts being allowed whereas anyone who posts something logical falls out of preference with the mods.

The conclusion is probably that the mahants rule the website too????? Prove us wrong modhants?

Since when trashing sikh history has become logical.

Since when trashing sikh scriptures has become logical.

Since when having firendship with enemies of panth has become logical.

Since one having double standard has become logical.

Admin: The gentleman has levelled a baseless charge against this site. He needs to be disciplined for this.