Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Barsi Live On Sikh Channel And Amazing Prakash Of Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Harsimrat Singh

The Sikh Channel's actions during this event have been utterely disgraceful and cowardly.

People who were not there and did not have any part to play cannot comment/attack as to put it bluntly, you dont have a clue whats going on!

The Sikh Channel staff admitted that there were getting so many phone calls from certain people who even present on the channel shouting at them not to show the darbar! This is Guru Maharajh's bani and darbar and these people are doing all they can to stop it being shown.

Thousands of pounds were collected by sevadars to pay for the braodcast. All sikh channel did was turn up, they were paid to be there, this was not out of their panthic duty or pyar that they turned up. They were PAID to be there. Once there they started the jokes. The cameras were setup around 5 i believe, but then suddenly just before bhog of dsasam granth is about to start, a 'techincal problem' occurs. Strangly never happened at any prev live programs. Also strange as they even admitted that this was a lie and reality was they didnt want to broadcast the paath from hapening!!

Sangat need to think long and hard about this now. Their people who saying 'we have to keep everyone happy etc' this was the justification given to stop the broadcast minutes before it went live. As singh said, bhog was delayed for over an hour while the channel was being convinced to hold true to its word (especially after having taken the money!!) and show the live showing. Sharam di gal ah that singhs had to argue for an hour in the snow with the channel team doing beantia after benthia to show the path. But its seems that anti panthic people have really got their claws into everything now.

Its shocking that the sangat through their own money paid for 3 hours of broadcasting, but in the end around 2hours 30 mins was done. You may say its only 30 mins, but that 30 mins cost A LOT of MONEY, trust us!!

The channel is being forced and pushed around by anti panthic people, who come on shows and talk big. None of these fools sending texts cussing the singhs and taksal and cussing guru sahib ji's bani had the nuts to turn up on the day! We had so many messages going around about people wanting to protest and attack the singhs because the path was being done. Well where the heck where these soorme?! If you gona send crap out then they should have turned up and seen what happened. Sending texts from sims and then throwing the sim card away after if cowardice. You have shown yourselves up for what you are.

With Maharajhs beant kirpa the dasam darbar and barsi was very chardi kala, beant sangat were blessed with gurbani and many many also had the blessings to receieve amrit as well on the final day. The sangat was amazing, the kirtan, katha, satkar for maharajh, everything was breathtaking. May maharajh bless the sangat to continue doing parchar and smagams like this, may baba ji continue to do kirpa on the singhs to do their seva. And may the ninadks continue their brave brave morcha of sending text messsages, emails, and making phone calls to a channel that is too scared to make any real stance on this issue. Bravo!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's better to become part of the channel and influence it from inside. Look what the moorakhs have done at Punjab radio. If we all abandon the Sikh Channel, then they will move in - some of the presenters already have dodgy views as it is. Rana seems ok, though.

Rather than withdrawing support, write or call them and say you want to see the program again etc, that they should show more on 1984, puratan Maryada etc.

Regarding the lost time - I bet they didn't think you could get the money together for the broadcast and were shocked when you did, so they tried to pull a fast one!

Funny how nindaks never show up in person!

It was guru sahib jees kirpa more than anything, the channel was messing the sangat around, singhs had done an ardaas, then it started snowing - but overall the darbaar was absulutely amasing, the atmosphere was out of this world and the bhog of sri dasam granth sahib and guru granth sahib jee was amasing, the nagara, narsingha, jakaras were amasing.

The katha, keertan, dhadhis, kaveeshars, etc were totally amasing, everything went well, satguru granth sahib jee did kirpa on the smagam.

As the hukamanama said - santa naal vair kamavde, dusta naal moh pyaar.

I personally dont think its the organisor of sikh channels fault, he has dodgy persons with him and dsnt have B*** to take a stand, may guru jee do kirpa and bless us all.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Amar Dass Ji Maharaaaaajjjjj

Mehla 3

sa(n)thaa naal vair kamaavadhae dhusattaa naal mohu piaar ||

agai pishhai sukh nehee mar ja(n)mehi vaaro vaar ||

thrisanaa kadhae n bujhee dhubidhhaa hoe khuaar ||

muh kaalae thinaa ni(n)dhakaa thith sachai dharabaar ||

naanak naam vihooniaa naa ouravaar n paar ||2||

Third Mehla:

They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners.

They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.

Their hunger is never satisfied, and they are ruined by duality.

The faces of these slanderers are blackened in the Court of the True Lord.

O Nanak, without the Naam, they find no shelter on either this shore, or the one beyond. ||2||

Hmmmmmmmmmm its very interesting to see when these so called "singhs" had promised before hand with other jathabandis that the dasam granth parkash was going to happen in a differnt darbar how would you answer that one ak-47 and ur bumchum dhesi. You calim that these "certian people" where doing there best to stop the live show why don't you name these people??? Are you scared to name them??? Or is it that you talk bakwaaas you silly little boys carry on with the bakwaas only the dumb, childish people on this forum will fall for your crap.

You midlands boys that run around thinking they are taaksaal.......well you bring bad upon the name of taksaal YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE ANTI-PANTIC BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE BEING RUN BY THE ANTI-PANTIC PEOPLE AND THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SITTING AT METHA CHOWK PLAYING YOU LIKE PUPPETS.

I have said what i needed its so sad to see these things just so sad.

Hmmmmmmmmmm its very interesting to see when these so called "singhs" had promised before hand with other jathabandis that the dasam granth parkash was going to happen in a differnt darbar how would you answer that one ak-47 and ur bumchum dhesi. You calim that these "certian people" where doing there best to stop the live show why don't you name these people??? Are you scared to name them??? Or is it that you talk bakwaaas you silly little boys carry on with the bakwaas only the dumb, childish people on this forum will fall for your crap.

You midlands boys that run around thinking they are taaksaal.......well you bring bad upon the name of taksaal YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE ANTI-PANTIC BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE BEING RUN BY THE ANTI-PANTIC PEOPLE AND THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SITTING AT METHA CHOWK PLAYING YOU LIKE PUPPETS.

Erm...the dasam darbar was in a different hall 8-) ??

Or was i at a different programme lol

clown

bet you were burning up inside watching the live broadcast!!biggrin.gif