Jathedar Swarnjit Singh Supports Babbu Maan Album

AK47 JATHA LION

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was before the Ludhiana kand, in which the singers were nowhere to be found and in which S. Dhadrianwale was within inches of his being shot.

I don't really think anybody's bothering to big up Babbu Mann anymore and those that did so prior to Ludhiana have wisely remained quiet on the subject.

In ludhiana kand no where was swaranjeet singh to be found nor his jatha ... sarri sangat nu raal ke ehna nu paise bhejne chahide bandukan taan kharid layian hun golliyan we kharid lao ...

This was before the Ludhiana kand, in which the singers were nowhere to be found and in which S. Dhadrianwale was within inches of his being shot.

I don't really think anybody's bothering to big up Babbu Mann anymore and those that did so prior to Ludhiana have wisely remained quiet on the subject.

In ludhiana kand no where was swaranjeet singh to be found nor his jatha ... sarri sangat nu raal ke ehna nu paise bhejne chahide bandukan taan kharid layian hun golliyan we kharid lao ...

Good points. So-called "Jathedhaars" like Swarnjit Singh are only good to make videos or write statements. They are the type who will be the first to run when the Panth will call for their service. Those weapons are only for show.

Firstly, I don't think ANY of us on this forum have the right to point fingers at who was there and who wasn't, because guess what? WE WERN'T THERE EITHER! I don't think that's a fair statement Nirvair S Khalsa, him and his Jatha have done quite a lot of seva in the past, including helping imprison the Panth Dusht Ajit Poola. You may not have heard this, because it wasn't publicly announced...

Bhull Chuk Maaf Karna Jeo

i agree with buddha dal's comment above.

i also believe that some self styled sant babas are very good at PR and love having studio photos of themselves on their internet pages then they appear at protests tell angry singhs to calm down by claiming peaceful protest gets you everything then claim they were within inches of being shot then come on sikh tv and say they are doing everything in their power to help but FALL SHORT of saying or doing anything BOLD depsite having hundreds of thousands of sheep followers.

if these sant babas came out and openly shouted down with fake gurus, down with badal dal, down with congress bjp rss and khalistan zindabad only then would i believe that they are truly panthic. otherwise they are in it for the audi q7.

if they are mahapurkhs why wont they do this

Guest PunjabSingh

There will be a time when Babbu Maan and Bhai Tarsem Singh Moraanwali will "jointly" sing dhadhi vaaraan and dharmik geet from a single stage.

We are waiting for that day !

Khalsaa Raaj Jindabaad !

m16, are we really going to have go through this again?

What does the man have to do, die to get some respect?

While it's true Swaranjit Singh did do seva (and I applaud that), I thought it was a pretty bad move on his part to support what Nihangs call a sirgum (roda) singers attacking normal Sikh saints (as opposed to bad babas). It backfired on him when the Ludhiana kand happened. He was quite wise not to say anything after that.

On the other hand ... we have m16 still bringing opprobrium on the Sant because he didn't call for declaring war against the Government of India.

Look, I just would like to get a declaration that if S. Dhadrianwale were to declare war on India, that everybody faulting him for not doing so would sign up, and would take the next flight out to Delhi International Airport to join the fight.

i agree with buddha dal's comment above.

i also believe that some self styled sant babas are very good at PR and love having studio photos of themselves on their internet pages then they appear at protests tell angry singhs to calm down by claiming peaceful protest gets you everything then claim they were within inches of being shot then come on sikh tv and say they are doing everything in their power to help but FALL SHORT of saying or doing anything BOLD depsite having hundreds of thousands of sheep followers.

if these sant babas came out and openly shouted down with fake gurus, down with badal dal, down with congress bjp rss and khalistan zindabad only then would i believe that they are truly panthic. otherwise they are in it for the audi q7.

if they are mahapurkhs why wont they do this

yes funny photoshop works lol and check out these videos i wonder which software was used to make these fake videos lol ... and check out how they used dhadriyan walle look alike in the first video ... and in the second video i wonder what software was used for the blood on the baba harnam singhs clothes damn video editing softwares :)

m16, I think the reason you are confused is because S. Dhadrianwale did indeed encourage the Singhs to halt their movement, keeping in mind the murderous intent of the police. In spite of this, the Sant was still shot at (yet, the bullet hit his driver who lurched forward).

I think you are being blinded by your hatred.

It is a moderate position to say that we should oppose the bad babas and support the good ones. But it is an extreme position to say that every baba is bad and we have to badmouth all of them 24x7.

If you want to speak against Nurmehalwala, Sirsawala, Bhaniarewala, S. Dhanwant Singh Nawansher, S. Daljit Singh Chicgao, etc. everyone will support you, but once you start speaking against the likes of S. Dhadrianwale, people will definitely oppose you.

By the way, here is S. Harnam Singh, who was next to S. Dhadrianwale:

34yw5e9.jpg