7/7 Bomber's Sister Chose Sikhism

AK47 JATHA LION

Meet Hasib Hussain the dead terrorist. He was one of four terrorists who detoned bombs on three trains on London underground and one bus in central London on 7 july 2005 during the London bombings. What became to be known as the 7/7 terror attacks.

Hussain was the terrorist that detonated the bomb on the No. 30 bus that exploded in Tavistock Square, killing 13 of 52 people killed in the suicide bombings, and himself.

Investigators found his remains and personal belongings on the bus. i.e. his skull, driving liscence and credit cards.

Well this dissilusioned dead terrorist had a sister called Alia Kaur who lives in Leeds. She decided to embrace the Sikh way of life in the late 1990s. Her strict Muslim family disowned her after discovering this.

Well aint that a slap on the face for muslim extremists that target sikh girls for conversion.

Their very own suicide bombers sister embraced Sikhism.

They might wanna re-run those conversion statistics again.

Some of you may have already heard this from before.

Thanks for posting this.

One the one hand, I'm thinking it would be a good thing for us to promote this fact in the UK. I.e., we're not blowing up trains in Britain, and thinking Muslims are becoming Sikhs.

On the other, I don't know if Alia Kaur would want to be a poster child for Muslims breaking away from Islam, given the threats that she is probably getting.

The whole world is going to have to accept Guru Granth Sahib ji as Guru sooner or later, because the Gurdev of all is one:

ਏਕ ਹੀ ਕੀ ਸੇਵ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਏਕ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਸਰੂਪ ਸਬੈ ਏਕੈ ਜੋਤ ਜਾਨਬੋ ॥ (Guru Gobind Singh ji)

The light is one in all, and all will come together.

At the end of the day, I feel for that girls parents exactly the same way I feel for a Sikh girls family when she converts to Islam. And, I hate the way some sikhs feel this is something to gloat about, just as I hate it when muslims gloat about Sikh girls converting to islam.

At the end of the day....I would neither encourage nor discourage conversion to Sikhism. Its a personal choice and should not be used as a political football.

Its an educating piece of material.

I strongly disagree with gloating. But I cannot see this as gloating. Just being informative.

On the other hand if I were to Parade the girl on a gigantic stage in the middle of Wembley at a press confrence infront of thousands of people and televise it live on satelite TV and broadcast it on radio, that i would call gloating. Wouldnt you agree?

At the Hizb-ut-Tahrir ( HUT ) conference at the Wembley arena in August 1994, a Sikh was converted on stage in front of 8000 cheering and clapping Muslims. The Sikh girl then proceeded to attack Sikhism making particularly offensive statements against the Sikh Gurus. The audience laughed and continued to cheer. Some of this speech was televised on satellite T.V and on the HUTs pirate radio station. Muslim leaders at the conference called for an intensification of the campaign to bring Sikh and Hindu women to Islam. The same thing happened at HUTs Rally for Islam conference in Trafalgar Square, August 1995. This time 2 Hindu women were converted on stage in front of 2000 cheering Muslims. Again Muslim leaders demanded that Muslims boys try harder to convert Sikh and Hindu girls.

Now that takes gloating to a whole new level.

What was wrong with the photo?

Anyway, while I have some degree of respect for God-fearing and god-loving people who happened to be born in the Islamic faith, most especially Sufis, the kind of "Muslim" that attends the HUT meetings hasn't even learned how to be an Insan (man).

For the latter kind of bandars, the only thing to say to them is:

ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਕਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਾਈਅਤ ਹੈ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਨ ਭੀਜਤ ਲਾਂਡ ਕਟਾਏ॥100

God is found through love; God isn't happy if you cut your <banned word filter activated>.

Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Meet Hasib Hussain the dead terrorist. He was one of four terrorists who detoned bombs on three trains on London underground and one bus in central London on 7 july 2005 during the London bombings. What became to be known as the 7/7 terror attacks.

Hussain was the terrorist that detonated the bomb on the No. 30 bus that exploded in Tavistock Square, killing 13 of 52 people killed in the suicide bombings, and himself.

Investigators found his remains and personal belongings on the bus. i.e. his skull, driving liscence and credit cards.

Well this dissilusioned dead terrorist had a sister called Alia Kaur who lives in Leeds. She decided to embrace the Sikh way of life in the late 1990s. Her strict Muslim family disowned her after discovering this.

Well aint that a slap on the face for muslim extremists that target sikh girls for conversion.

Their very own suicide bombers sister embraced Sikhism.

They might wanna re-run those conversion statistics again.

Some of you may have already heard this from before.

what source is your info from? ive heard this before but it could just be hearsay. on the other hand it could be true, i know there have been many muslims convert to sikhi particularly in parts of america.

west london singh - we dont gloat about people that convert to our faith. there have been many examples, afew years ago there was a muslim convert who became a devout sikh and did seva panj pyare at the southall nagar kirtan... the difference between them and us is we dont bark it out left right and center and ask them to degrade islam in the process.

if the above post is true.... it is an interesting story.