7/7 Bomber's Sister Chose Sikhism

AK47 JATHA LION

japmans you are so boring. If you were not a good guy I would have put you under moderation.

ok relax man, I am kidding, you know it.

Anyways, back to serious discussion. Some good points by both sides. I personally think a person who has no idea of both Sikhi and Islam could look at it 2 ways. They could be say "Alia got sick of fanatic Islam and embraced lovely Sikhi", or if they are in need of brain surgery, they could say "Alia movd from one religion of the sword to another". In either case, its no doing the Sikh image any good.

Just my opinion though. Please continue with your valuable input (wait, am I being nice? or is it 2010?..hmmm, both!)

Well, if Alia had become a Jew, Jews would figure out some way to spin this as "The solution to the Muslim extremist problem is to convert all the Muslims to Jews" and get funding from the government (like moderate Muslim councils are getting funding from the UK to combat fanatical Islam).

But, we're not Jews.

i didnt say he would bomb things up solely because his sister converted. I said this may have contributed towards him taking a dive into the extreme end of islam - where the heavy intense brainwashing takes place. also, this was just an example i gave for the sake of argument. Several influences would have lead to his actions that day - i would think if your sister leaves your faith and is disowned by her family because of this, it would have an impact on your family and reinforced consequences.

furthermore where i live in central london many muslims seem to have a sikh bashing agenda, so yes i find fo it interesting - deal with it!

moreover, your contribution to this thread has sparked even more interest and user contributions which is my point exactly. Some members of the sangat will have some interest in this topic – its not a crime.

You have really taken this issue to heart…you remind me of this old chap…

cowardly-lion1.jpg

i didnt say he would bomb things up solely because his sister converted. I said this may have contributed towards him taking a dive into the extreme end of islam - where the heavy intense brainwashing takes place. also, this was just an example i gave for the sake of argument. Several influences would have lead to his actions that day - i would think if your sister leaves your faith and is disowned by her family because of this, it would have an impact on your family and reinforced consequences.

furthermore where i live in central london many muslims seem to have a sikh bashing agenda, so yes i find fo it interesting - deal with it!

moreover, your contribution to this thread has sparked even more interest and user contributions which is my point exactly. Some members of the sangat will have some interest in this topic – its not a crime.

cowardly-lion1.jpg

haha veer, i never said it's not an interesting topic, i just said it wasn't a particularly interesting topic to me. I just wanted to know why others found it so interesting. You even pointed it out in your first post that I said that other ppl may find this interesting. I accept that! I'm not even being aggressive or hating on anyone for having an interest in this. Why do you feel like you've been targeted? Can't we have different opinions and still have a reasonable discussion? When did that become a difficult thing to do? Why the hostility: "Deal With It!".

Having a conversation is tough these days!

But Thank you for sharing why it's of personal interst to you. Now I understand a bit more. Thank you.

cowardly-lion1.jpg

haha veer, i never said it's not an interesting topic, i just said it wasn't a particularly interesting topic to me. I just wanted to know why others found it so interesting. You even pointed it out in your first post that I said that other ppl may find this interesting. I accept that! I'm not even being aggressive or hating on anyone for having an interest in this. Why do you feel like you've been targeted? Can't we have different opinions and still have a reasonable discussion? When did that become a difficult thing to do? Why the hostility: "Deal With It!".

Having a conversation is tough these days!

But Thank you for sharing why it's of personal interst to you. Now I understand a bit more. Thank you.

japmans dude, nice to see you back with some sikh-like grace and intelligence.--and paneer bro, to take nothing away from you, a general nice to you too.

For the Singh that asked for some sources...

There are many sources available if you run a search online.

But this is perhaps 1 of the most reliable sources from daily mail.

http://www.dailymail...e-Teenager.html

daily mail is a pretty solid source

Actually, I think he was asking for a source about the HUT meeting. I'd be interested in that, too.

what you are trying to tell us is that this person ran away with a sikh lover, your post gives me the idea that this person is dresse in bhana somewhere in leeds leading a sikh life #! # if i dared to gloat about this to a muslim they would laugh in my face

• 5 years later...

Just because she run off with a Sikh lover doesn't make her a Sikh convert..... duhhhh

I think because apneean have converted or have been pimped by sullay, some lesser brained brothers and sisters really push the boat to show sullian are converting this way too, to rub it in Abdul's face. It's some sort of comical t1t-for-tat thing they've conjured up in their brain.

Just because she run off with a Sikh lover doesn't make her a Sikh convert..... duhhhh

I think because apneean have converted or have been pimped by sullay, some lesser brained brothers and sisters really push the boat to show sullian are converting this way too, to rub it in Abdul's face. It's some sort of comical t1t-for-tat thing they've conjured up in their brain.

so what we defend when attacked