Missed Amritvela And Nitnem

ive missed amrit vela and nitnem for a few days first i was ill, now im plain lazy i suppose :( oh waheguru, what do i do? is it better to miss amrit vela and do nitnem later or wake up at amrit vela and catch up... this has probably been answered before but i tried to search and couldnt find much, probably because im plain pathetic...before taking guruji's amrit i hardly ever missed amrit vela, now ive missed so much that i have four nitnem's to catch up on... im due to ring sant ranjit singh for advice in about two hours

In My Opinion,

No SukhJeevan Singh; Don't put yourself Down! EVER! Instead of Saying Stuff like Pathetic! Say "I am Dedicated! I Will Do It! I Love Sikhi!" Stay Happy! Keep Your Kakaars Ang Sang! Don't Do Any Bujjer Kureits! Stay Happy and Dedicated! Have The Desire! And You Will Do It! Your Dad is Guru Gobind Singh Ji! He Loves You! Don't Feel Bad In Yourself! Say to Yourself "I Will Be The Best Khalsa I Can!" And Never Punish Yourself! Never Punish Yourself Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, Etc! Don't Say Stuff Like "Im a Lazy Moorakh" Say, "Im Going to Be The Best Khalsa I Can! Watch Out World!"

Remind Yourself Of The Beauty of AmritVela and NitNem! Remind Yourself of The Beauty of The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji! Guru Gobind Singh Ji Loves You! Khalsa Loves You! Never Punish Yourself!! You Will Do It!

Be Happy! Khalsa have Unique Personalities! Baba Bidhi Chand was a Beloved Sikh of Guru!! Look at His Beautiful Personality! A Saint, A Soldier! And Also So Playful! How Baba Bidhi Chand Got Back the Horses By Pretending to Be a Grass Cutter, and Then Fooled Them AGAIN by Pretending to be a Fortune Teller! LOL!! He Brought Back the Horses without BloodShed! The Horses Belonged to The Guru!! How Playful! A Saint! A Soldier! And Also Playful! Stay Happy! Stay Playful! Keep Kakaars Ang Sang! Never Do Bujjer Kureits! Love Sikhi! Be The Best Khalsa You Can! The Height of Khalsa is High! Keep Reaching! Khalsa Keeps Going Up and Up and Up! There is NO END to the Heights of Khalsa! Keep in

Chardi Kala!!!

In My Opinion,

The Next Thoughts Feeds on The Previous Thoughts! So Have Positive Gurmat Thoughts! So Turn Those DownSide Frowns huh.gif RightSideUp smile.gif and Stay Positive in Gurmat Rehni, Kehni, Sehni, Karni, etc… (In Rehit, In Words, In Divine Will, In Deeds, etc…) and Always Keep Yourself In

Chardi Kala!!

Never Forget Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Mata Sahib Kaur Love You!!

Aim Towards Being a Khalsa Saint…Aim Towards Being a Khalsa Soldier…and Also Have Fun!!

Look to Guru Gobind Singh Ji for Inspiration! The Greatest Saint! The Greatest Soldier! The Greatest Son! The Greatest Father! The Greatest Scholar! The Greatest Poet! The Greatest Archer! The Greatest Swordsman! The Greatest Horseman! The Greatest Householder! The Greatest Server of Humanity! The Greatest Musician! Richest Mentally! Richest Spiritually! Richest Financially! The Greatest and Richest Everything! The Greatest Saint! And Also the Greatest King! The Greatest Everything! We Belong To That Father! Be Inspired By Your Father Guru Gobind Singh Ji! We Can Never Be Like Our Father! But We Can Always Be His Child! His Playful Child! Playing in His Lap! Keeping His Rehit! And Keeping Love For Him! He Wants His Children to Keep in

Chardi Kala!!

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

It is a truly beautiful feeling when one rises early in the morning,does ishnaan,and engages in nitnem. The whole day becomes beautiful.

Amrit Vela has other definitions too:

The human life is Amrit Vela.

Reading/listening to Gurbani is Amrit Vela. Amrit Vela commences when one engages in Gurbani and ceases when one stops Gurbani.