Sudharam Marg

Guest amar_jkp

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Does anyone know who wrote the Sudharam Marg (I think it is attributed to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj) and when this was done?

How long is it and what are it's main contents.

I have heard about Prem Sumarg Granth but never about Sudharam Marg. People at Sikh Awareness site must have some information about it .

Guest shastr

dont know if this is wat ur talking about bhaji, but there is a mukat marag granth, written by guru gobind singh ji at hazoor sahib before joti jyot. its got lots of interesting info. example:

reading 1 paath of shabad hazare (p.5 & p.10) has mahatam of reading 1000 shabads

reading 250 jap ji sahibs has mahatam of reading 1 akand paath

reading panj granthi nitnem has mahatam of reading 100 jap ji sahibs

(heard this from giani thakur singh ji, katha sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj)

Thanks for your responses sangatji. Kaljug, I must have read/heard wrong. Thanks for clearing that up. Have you studied this granth? If so can you please summarise what its contents are? Or if you have a copy of the granth scan the table of contents in?

Shastr it was definitely the Sudharam Marg Granth I wanted to find out about as opposed to the Mukht Marg Granth which is very interesting as is the Sharda Puran Granth.

Thanks for your responses sangatji. Kaljug, I must have read/heard wrong. Thanks for clearing that up. Have you studied this granth? If so can you please summarise what its contents are? Or if you have a copy of the granth scan the table of contents in?

It's a text that for the most part describes Sikh history. Other than that, I don't have any more info because I've only seen extracts.

You may be able to get it from csjs.com.

Regards,

K.

• 5 years later...