Definition Of The Word "babbar"

In India the term 'sher' was used for defining both lion and tiger. In order to distinguish lion from tiger 'babbar' was added to 'sher' for defining Lion. making it 'Babbar Sher'. Babbar Sher is Lion and Sher is Tiger. However Sher can also be used for Lion but Babbar Sher can be only used for Lion. Babbar is also used for ferocious guard dogs. Mainly Babbar is used for heavy mane of hair & ferociousness, hallmark of the Lion and the Singh, visible from miles!

• 9 years later...
1 hour ago, Prabh108 said:

Wall of text

free Jaggi Johal.

no more postings until all prisoners r set free

every creature deserves a 2nd chance a fair chance

Babbar has a link to Hathi Elephant 

As Antisikh  Kerala centric blogger never ceases to stop reminding his dear desbhakt who at the drop of a hat r  ready to do anything for their Watan, Bharat Varsh, Elephant passes the mirror test. A group of Elephants also are called cows, baby elephants r known as cows I think.

in Hollywood fake romcom forgettable garbage one Dustni casually speaks of Elephant electrution, it was on the electronic jew, dursdarshan, tv in every horrid condemnable Hollywood movie, in good faith we can’t call anything from Hollywood a film, there is something derogatory about dharmic life. of course essence of a Dharm is days kindness to creatures.

the fault is my own. I actually am forbidden from viewing cinema by parents. Why did I not do simran during all the hours of tv and worthless movies 

proud I never saw Star Wars leave it to anglojew to turn the starry sky into a space for future holocausts,

proud I know nothing about game of thrones

Elephant possesses fine visual acuity so as to see own reflection.

The most famous Elephant of all time is Gaj.

Elephant trunk nose of man indicative of ego in physiognomy and reading of character thru face. One Roman aphorism states that in the few inches of man ‘ s we see record of all his forefathers and foremothers.

There is a Western USA I think children’s animated program of Babbar the Elephant but, of, course, mispronunciations he Name.

And I am certain there is some sort of connection to Arabia. Arabians known as

Aravasthan peoples.

Now there is also the concept of White Elephant and Siam Thailand.

Jyotish and cultural astronomy, that is to say, astrology is the biggest White Elephant to 

ever exist.  Time waste not time pass but time squander.

it would be better to feed the enemies of Zpanth than study astrology even if for health reasons. 

Just kidding. Astrology is better than feeding white or brown liberals. Langar is for Gursikh and Mahapurakh. Why I hate nonSikh is due to unforgivable atrocity of Char Sahibzade, And no recognition of Khalistan, plus Jallianwala Bagh, plus Namdhari GauMata Shahid and 1947 vivisection of Aryavarthasthan and last but none least, Hamla upon AkalTakth and all other Gurdwara dotting all regions of Beloved BharatVarsh, deliberate desertification of a panjab, this most sacred sweet Patch of Satguru’s Pavitar Dharti and fake genocidal tortures, separation of undivided joint family unit, technically known as Joint Hindu Family, inflicting the most excruciating form of all tortures imaginable and then some, and then labelling us as violent unhinged terrorists, what else, oh yes, microaggressions, we must know our place we are brown even though some of us more Aryan than they could ever be regardless of number of incarnations - we must know our place. Etc.

then we still keep imparting Gyan to all, our daughters r and sons can never b married must keep our demographic low, preferably zero. Self deprecating south Asian’s Mosley’s xtianity negros in panjab and wherever v make our home, plus Smellians. But we can’t hurt anyone’s feelings be polite 

pour gyan is supernal sublime divine 

nectar is not for our sworn enemies but for us, our Panth, our tribal blood bonds of alliances from countless shared incarnations. I am not afraid when i am surrounded by our peoples on our sweet scenic path to God, actual God.

when born sinner of xtianity inquires which God i “believe” and worship I will retort which holocaust do u obsess over, Hinduholocaust, Sikh Holocaust. Ukrainian Holocaust or some future holocaust still being thought up be Anglojew.  

As far as I’m concerned Khalistan exists now as declaration of sovereignty was April 23, 1986. Plus Parliament of Great Britain recognizes Sikh Nation as a sovereign Nation. Anand Karaj is recognized by India, England, Pakistania.

not bad. 

I wont rest ‘til Nishan Sahib flies over Lal Quila Red Fort, Dilli aka Delhi

mispronunciation of Delhi dil is heart, by liberal hippie whites makes me wish to dispatch all non Sikh from face of planet permanently.

PURABADLADAN

I see governments who torture unworthy of recognition 

and human beings who support torture r my eternal enemy

Raja Janak us an emptier of all Hells.

me too: down with kakocrats and kakocracy.

if Jaggi Johal is being tortured,there will be consequences. 

f. The anglojew

your cut paste job is charming but totally nonrelevant  Babar is a storybook written for children nothing to do with elephants IRL or the word Babbar which is associated with Lion .

15 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Both "sher" and "babbar" are persian words.

IN persian "Sher" is a lion.

"Babbar" is a tiger.

but Punjabis reversed the usage ...

ਸਿੰਘ سنگھ Singh : Lion

ਸ਼ੀਂਹ shee(n) شیہں : Lion

ਬਾਘ باگھ Bagh : Tiger

And in Classical Lost Punjabi,

ਸਾਰਦੂਲ ساردول Saardul : Lion or Tiger.

On 6/7/2019 at 6:12 PM, jkvlondon said:

but Punjabis reversed the usage ...

ਸਿੰਘ سنگھ Singh : Lion

ਸ਼ੀਂਹ shee(n) شیہں : Lion

ਬਾਘ باگھ Bagh : Tiger

And in Classical Lost Punjabi,

ਸਾਰਦੂਲ ساردول Saardul : Lion or Tiger.

Saardul I don't know the origins of but the others above are Hindi/Sanskrit/Braj words. It would be interesting to know more about Sardool.