The True Love

s50

ਪਉੜੀ ॥

ਧੰਨੁ ਧੰਨੁ ਸੋ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੁ ਕਹੀਐ ਜੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਚਰਣੀ ਜਾਇ ਪਇਆ ॥

Blessed, blessed is that Sikh of the Guru, who goes and falls at the Feet of the True Guru.

ਧੰਨੁ ਧੰਨੁ ਸੋ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੁ ਕਹੀਐ ਜਿਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਾ ਮੁਖਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਕਹਿਆ ॥

Blessed, blessed is that Sikh of the Guru, who with his mouth, utters the Name of the Lord.

ਧੰਨੁ ਧੰਨੁ ਸੋ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੁ ਕਹੀਐ ਜਿਸੁ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਸੁਣਿਐ ਮਨਿ ਅਨਦੁ ਭਇਆ ॥

Blessed, blessed is that Sikh of the Guru, whose mind, upon hearing the Lord's Name, becomes blissful.

ਧੰਨੁ ਧੰਨੁ ਸੋ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੁ ਕਹੀਐ ਜਿਨਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਇਆ ॥

Blessed, blessed is that Sikh of the Guru, who serves the True Guru, and so obtains the Lord's Name.

ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਕੰਉ ਹੰਉ ਸਦਾ ਨਮਸਕਾਰੀ ਜੋ ਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਭਾਣੈ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੁ ਚਲਿਆ ॥18॥

I bow forever in deepest respect to that Sikh of the Guru, who walks in the Way of the Guru

The images say it all, maybe we can learn someone from such Gursikhs with there Pyaar, Ekta & most of all Naam/Banee/Seva/Rehat Dee Kamaayee

167601474_img.jpg

Baba%2BThakur%2BSingh%2Band%2BBhai%2BSahib%2BRam%2BSingh.jpg

Damdami Taksaal & Akhand Kirtani Jatha

Baba Thakur Singh jee was strong in his beliefs, however at the same time he had the utmost respect for Abhiyaasi (practicing) Gursikhs. Baba Thakur Singh jee met up with (late) Bhai Sahib Raam Singh jee, the former Jathedaar of Akhand Kirtani Jatha and they shared great pyaar. Baba Thakur Singh would make Gursikhs sit on his manjaa (bed) and he would do their sevaa. Baba jee showed respect and love for other Gurumukh Pyaare and their Jeevans (spirituality) regardless of small differences in vichaar.

post-187-1188129436.jpg

Malaysia Visit

In the Summer of 1998, Baba Thakur Singh jee and the Jatha Bhindran Singhs travelled to Malaysia. Baba jee talked very little and talked only if necessary. The Jatha Singhs told Baba jee that (the now late) Bhai Sahib Rajinder Singh jee (Dudley), from the Jathedaar of Chalda Vaheer Jatha (and a member of Akhand Kirtani Jatha), who was also visiting Malaysia for Sikhi Parchaar, had come to meet him. As soon as Baba jee heard this he rushed to the door to greet Bhai Sahib. Baba jee had a long conversation with Bhai Sahib, which was quite unusual for him as he talked littled.

870047700_51064019d1.jpg

1978-Shaheeds-Ashes.jpg_595.jpg

Baba Jarnail Singh & Joginder Singh Talwara Can Be See, Aswell as other Gursikhs doing Seva Of Singhs

2159155400_78669eb0ea_b.jpg

Brothers around each other bodies regardless of minor vichaars.

Bhai-Mengha-Singh-Babbar-13.jpg

Gursikhs Doing Gurbanee Keertan together regardless of Jathas and Minor Vichaars

Bhai-Bhukan-Singh-Nagoke-Sant-Jarnail-Singh-Bhai-Balwinder-Singh-Virhing-and-Bhai-Jagbir-Singh-Nagoke.jpg

4165921553_dfa3b24f63_o.jpg

No offence, but these Gurmukhs shown above were progressive Gursikhs with Kamia, they were Mahapurshs'. In my view what we have to today are self-appointed, self-promoting, non-deserving, wannabe leaders in each corner.

Today, just to see the sub-splits within splits of both DDT and AKJ show that these groups are only surviving off the bhagti of their predecessors’. When we desreve ekta we are blessed with ekta when we deserve disunity then we will suffer disunity.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember when I was first getting into Sikhi I saw all these arguements about raagmalla and I didnt have the faintest idea about what this was. I asked the son of Bhai Rajinder Singh Ji (in the pictures with Baba Takhar Singh Ji), who told me very simply, 'You dont need to wory about that, learn the basics first, dont get into these debates'. Many many years on now, i look back and smile and see the son of a gursikh who was respected and had respect for other gursikhs across the world. The wisdom found in a 17 year old is today missing in 70 year olds!

Ekta today is a fading old dream, this last weekend has knocked that dream backwards by many many years. So many people are upset and angry about what happened and have become very polarised. Its probably best to focus on your own bhagti now, if maharajh wants ekta he can give it. For now, it aint happening, not with the UK guys at least, and thats being realistic rather than being opptimistic. But maharajh can do kirpa in a split second, so who knows :)

• 1 year later...

possibly one of the best threads on this site for a long time. I hope admin make it a sticky. we need more threads promoting unity. People who promote disunity are helping the anti sikh forces trying to divide and destroy us. please delete any negative posts in this thread.

forgive me for anything wrong ive written

vjkk vjkf