Sikh Stabbbed To Death In East London

SarabhaPanjab

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru. This is very sad news indeed. This guy appears to have been living by high Sikh ideals in that he was protecting the weak. Its a shame that the media are not giving him the respect he deserves. I do not hesitate to say that if he was of a different ethinicity, the media would have had none stop coverage of this incident.....however they seem to be more concerned with the weather and traffic.

Waheguru bless his family during this difficult time.

Benti. Please post any details on this Singh Sahib's funeral. Sangat should take time out to attend the funeral of this true hero......

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piyaray.....

Funeral Will not be taking place here, dats for sure as this singh was from india and the only reason he was here to send money back home so literally has not gone back and his wife a little kid as well as his parents have not seen him for 5-7years (Prolly longer).

However my parents have said that it will take a lot of time to send the body back to india, so all we can do is pray for things to be done quicker. A true hero, Chardi kala singh.

i personnaly knew this paaji to i know his cousin very well he is very good friends with my cousin and he was with after he got stabbed it is very emotional time for him and me and all of his friends becuase it is very starange that he is not around anymore i used ot see him around at barking gurdwara alot and i my tohguhts are with his family respect to paaji.

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru!!!!!!!

now , THATS a Sikh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The kind Guru Nanak will hug tighter than i can imagine, the type to whom heavens upon heavens will open , the one who in one stroke and, in one action radiated to the world what a Sikh is ! May Gurujee bless me and all of you to be inspired by such a man and follow his mind-blowing example. Thats my hero ! His actions spoke louder than his words! I never came across such a great man squabbling about what sikhi is or isnt , but his one action defines Sikhi more than a thousand controversies and quarrels over Sikhism. I am totally lost for words . Thats where i wanna be each day of my life! Living for others! WAH! thats nitnem , sewa, simran , satsang , naam , daan , ishnan , gurmat, miri and piri, all together in one place! His death points at me the sword of chardikela and challenges me better than any saint or preacher ever did ! All i need is some self defense so i dont get killed but can help more and more of others! This is so so so awesome! Honestly, I am beyond words! AS you young people will say, this is one very wickd and nasty piece of proper pukka gursikhi power and braveness in action!!