The Sikh Story: 1984 - Bbc 1 Documentary & Discussions On The Sikh Channel

That Mandeep Bajwa is a congress party member. I have had run ins with him when I used be on the Sikh History discussion forum. He is a member of the Indian establishment, a 'sikh' who would willing sacrifice his people for the so-called unity of his artificial country. Rather that criticise Sonia Deol, even though criticism of her is legitimate, it should be the so-called location manager Bajwa whose role should be addressed by the BBC. People like Mark Tully have been used by the BBC because they believe that he is an expert on India. His biased reporting since the 80s is the reason that Sikhs have not been able to present their side of the story.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

That Mandeep Bajwa is a congress party member. I have had run ins with him when I used be on the Sikh History discussion forum. He is a member of the Indian establishment, a 'sikh' who would willing sacrifice his people for the so-called unity of his artificial country. Rather that criticise Sonia Deol, even though criticism of her is legitimate, it should be the so-called location manager Bajwa whose role should be addressed by the BBC. People like Mark Tully have been used by the BBC because they believe that he is an expert on India. His biased reporting since the 80s is the reason that Sikhs have not been able to present their side of the story.

Funny thing is that the person whom Mark Tully consults often on Sikh issues,who is his best friend and who does not like Sant Bhindranwale ,had to himself save his life by hiding in the Swedish Embassy in Delhi during the 1984 anti Sikh pogroms .

I am talking about Khushwant Singh who still calls himself a proud Indian.Some Sikhs also consider his articles in the Hindustan Times unbiased whereas in reality he is drunkard and womaniser and far away from Sikhi.

Some time back his son Rahul Singh who by the way is a mona with trimmed beard was beaten up outside the NDTV studio after he participated in a discussion in which he made a number of anti Sikh comments.

The people who beat him up were actually the audience in that program.