A Question For The Lads!

Guest OrignalNutta

Guest OrignalNutta

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh.

Veerji's I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!

Before i got into Sikhi i used to cut my hair, drink and go to parties. And i used to MASTURBATE! (I OWNED UP) :sad: Then after i started getting into sikhi i kept my kesh, dont drink and dont go to parties.

And then found out that Masturbation is against Sikhi. NOW THE PROBLEM IS i dont masturbate no more, and i am planing to take amrit soon. BUTTTTTT i have a thing called "wet dreams" like it happens in your sleep. But i dont want it to happen!! :@

So please own up and tell me is there any sikh that used to masturbate,and had the same problem. AND MOST OF ALL HOW TO STOP IT!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Guest kakajee

Singhjee,

These 'wet dreams' are caused by kaami thoughts! So if you are watching any movies/songs etc which may give you kaamee thoughts , stop watching them.

Instead if you do paath before you go to sleep and do ardas to guru maharaj ( Guru sahib kaam,krodh,lobh.moh,ahankaar to aap bachao ) ... And if you do really mean it , then I dont see why Our Guru jee wont help youi :)

WJKKWJKF

Veerji's I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!

Before i got into Sikhi i used to cut my hair, drink and go to parties. And i used to MASTURBATE! (I OWNED UP) :sad: Then after i started getting into sikhi i kept my kesh, dont drink and dont go to parties.

And then found out that Masturbation is against Sikhi. NOW THE PROBLEM IS i dont masturbate no more, and i am planing to take amrit soon. BUTTTTTT i have a thing called "wet dreams" like it happens in your sleep. But i dont want it to happen!! :@

So please own up and tell me is there any sikh that used to masturbate,and had the same problem. AND MOST OF ALL HOW TO STOP IT!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Guest soldiersingh

waheguru waheguru waheguru, paaji, phyisicall change ur kachera (or underwear) every day, or u will get problems (smell, spots etc in uno where) , and have a bath after the "wet dreams".

do paath. that helps. keep lisening 2 paath.

Guest realisticguy

omg i cant beleive how unhelpful u guys are.

Listen...

its great uve bin able 2 stop masturbatin. Most of us cant even do that.

The wet dreams will slowly become less and less frequent as your body starts to realise not to produce anymore semen as its not required. However they wont completely stop ever.

Every man who doesnt masturbate gets one or two, its not wrong. They will stop later on, but until then...

Wjkk wjkf

wet dream isnt a result of kaam thoughts, its plays a part, but like its mainly because masturbation is like telling your body my reproduction cycle as a male has started, and therefore sperm production is high..., and because of this, your body things that in your dreams, your reproducing, this + all the sperm= a wet dream

umm im pretty sure that they should stop pretty soon depending on how long ago u masturbated and a lot of other factors.

in the mean time ardaas, bani, naam simran, and sports!! :D

wake up at amritvela, and don't go back to sleep afterwards. the sleep period after amritvela is one where greatest number of bad dreams happen. also, don't feel guilty, your doing well and you're walking forward on the path. it's a natural occurance, and the frequency will decrease over time as above poster said. If you do have one, be sure to do keshi ishnaan afterwards. control what goes into your eyes ears mouth (not too much spicy or too sweet foods), this will help in controlling kaami thoughts. Exercise regularly and hard. And try to stay tuned to Naam and satsangat.

just means you have a high sex drive. Basically you got probabaly too much testosterone. My advice is get your <banned word filter activated> in the gym and start squating!!!!!

Heavy weight training increases the amount of testosterone in your body. Which hormone do you think is primarily responsible for making larger muscles? Probably the easiest thing you can do is take up yoga, google 'sat kriya'. It will move energy from the lower chakras (sex organs) and bring it to the higher ones (trikuti).

Dear bhaji,

It happens to most people. only those people who have achieved a higher spiritual state are free of this problem or sometimes married people dont have it as much but thats because they are married.

As many people have suggested controlling your eyes and ears will definately help in reducing the thoughts, even if they are subconcious. however most people before amrit have been looking at pictures/videos for many years so it does take a long time before you forget, or unless Maharaj ji does kirpa :-)

If you do have a wet dream after amrit it is important to do kesi ishnaan (wash hair and body) and do Japji Sahib paath followed by Ardaas asking Maharaaj ji to forgive the mistake and ask for kirpa in the future so it doesnt keep on happening.

It really is Guru ji's marji when it stops, or if it stops this lifetime.

All the best and congratulations on stopping eating meat etc, very pleased to have a brother who is concious over these things as they are important. try not to listen to people who say 'these things dont matter' etc. they might not be the most important things on the list but everything matters!