S.i.k.h. Camp

preeti100

heyloo! : )

can someone tell me if they know where i can get "the s.i.k.h. camp" photos and DVD from.

at the camp we were told that they were going to send out a dvd to us with all the official pictures and audios of talks and kirtan but me or my friends haven't recieved anything from then.

i tried going on www.thesikhcamp.com but that's dead and no updates! and fb ground has nothing n looks dead as well!

i emailed the thesikhcamp@gmail.com but no reply or anything!!!! Obviously wid me lukin gangster i wanna seeeeee!

if anyone can help dat wud be gr8!

You could try and contact G5 Sikh Media.....as i know the work very closely with The S.I.K.H. Camp

Im not sure of the exact address of thier site..just google 'g5 sikh media'

they should be able to help you if you have not received any info from elsewhere.

Hey

I recieved nothing back from the Sikh Camp either! I got nothing about any reunion or anything! but too late now wacko.gif

I went thru da photos in link but cudnt see the one I am lookin for!

I was looking for the photo of Davinder Panesar doing yoga thingy outside on the field and the two falcons came and sat next to him on each side.

i thought it was real first of all, and when i was talking to my mates about it i realised you can pay a bird handler to get a falcon sit next to you like in the films. i wondered why on earth he did that because i didnt see the point!

if anyone has a photo of that let me know. thanks wub.gif

also there were bare video guys der - i saw so many pple with vid cameras and wen i asked wen we cud see dem dey said dat der wud b a dvd released!!!! Its bin ages and i aint herd anythin :( :( :(sad.gif

PLZ HELP!! unsure.gif

Pictures of the S.I.K.H. camp on penji's blog:

http://daughterofgur...9-in-wales.html

Personally, the camp was really confusing and had alot conflicting messages in the parchar. It was cringing to watch the lecture when the Cherdi kala Baba ji from Oxford stood up and spoke his mind against the speaker doing the talk, I think it was Dav Panesar(?) who was saying some really weird things that Im sure were not in line with Gurbani.

I thought it was excellent when Baba ji stood his ground and said "No! My Guru is Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj".

Its a real shame that campers had to watch the drama.

:(

Hey

I recieved nothing back from the Sikh Camp either! I got nothing about any reunion or anything! but too late now wacko.gif

I went thru da photos in link but cudnt see the one I am lookin for!

I was looking for the photo of Davinder Panesar doing yoga thingy outside on the field and the two falcons came and sat next to him on each side.

i thought it was real first of all, and when i was talking to my mates about it i realised you can pay a bird handler to get a falcon sit next to you like in the films. i wondered why on earth he did that because i didnt see the point!

if anyone has a photo of that let me know. thanks wub.gif

also there were bare video guys der - i saw so many pple with vid cameras and wen i asked wen we cud see dem dey said dat der wud b a dvd released!!!! Its bin ages and i aint herd anythin :( :( :(sad.gif

PLZ HELP!! unsure.gif

Sister, i was there, and at no point did any falcon come and sit next to mr panesar. There were falcons flying above us but nowhere near the c-o-c-k and bull story that your comming up with. Are you sure you was at the same camp? Otherwise I need to or better still you need to get your eyes checked out.

• 2 weeks later...

paaj i was at the camp from beginnin to end! soz i got bit mixed up. it was day of the nagar kirtan when we walked from the darbur sahib to outside and there was kirtan and talks etc etc. soz it wasn't when we did yoga!!!

when we were all sitting on the grass the falcons were flyin around. they didn't sit on panesar uncle!!!!! the falcons were flyin around at first and then me and my mates saw the 2 falcons walk near the grass by him while he was doing his talk on following rahit nama.

if you were there you wud rememba dat ppl were gettin excited!! paaj i know some ppl didn't see the falcons come on the grass but a lot of other people did.