Damdami Taksal

'S'

different parts of Taksal choose different leaders, some Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, Some Harnam Singh Ji "Bhindranwale" or Ram Singh Ji,

This all happened after Sant baba Thakur Singh Ji Went To Heavenly Sachkhand

Sant Thakur Singh Ji prophecized that after he left the Taksal would be broken down to 3 heads, some others think Bhai Mukham Singh is third

I was reading on up about it, who is current leader of it now. Wherever I read it only goes up to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Baba Ji was doing seva in 'gair haajri' :)

so no1 knows hu taxal jathedar is??haha. personaly, i thought it was baba harnam singh. but on anoter note... whats with putting sant in front of everyones name these days... think of purutans gursikhs like baba banda singh bahadur, bhai taru singh, bhai kanaiyaa singh, baba deep singh, bhai mani singh etc etc.

so no1 knows hu taxali jathedar is??haha. personaly, i thought it was baba harnam singh. but on anoter note... whats with putting sant in front of everyones name these days... think of purutans gursikhs like baba banda singh bahadur, bhai taru singh, bhai kanaiyaa singh, baba deep singh, bhai mani singh etc etc.

I dunno if you noticed but there was a typo in your post 'taxali' ? :wacko: