Dont Slander Satnaam

By slandering the Bhagat of God, you have closed your doors to God house.

so if cant say anything good, dont say anything bad either, because we dont want you to go through all the punishment that a slanderer of a Saint goes through described in Sukhmani Sahib by Pancham Patshayi Ji

Ok.

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guru tells us not slander anybody, LET ALONE A SAINT, pointing a finger at a Saint means pointing a finger at God himself,

lets be very very careful

God bless you all with the divine wisdom

you are all our brother and sisters

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਭਲੀ ਕਿਸੈ ਕੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੁਗਧ ਕਰੰਨਿ ॥

निंदा भली किसै की नाही मनमुख मुगध करंनि ॥

Ninḏā bẖalī kisai kī nāhī manmukẖ mugaḏẖ karann.

It is not good to slander anyone, but the foolish, self-willed manmukhs still do it.

ਮੁਹ ਕਾਲੇ ਤਿਨ ਨਿੰਦਕਾ ਨਰਕੇ ਘੋਰਿ ਪਵੰਨਿ ॥੬॥

मुह काले तिन निंदका नरके घोरि पवंनि ॥६॥

Muh kāle ṯin ninḏkā narke gẖor pavann. ||6||

The faces of the slanderers turn black, and they fall into the most horrible hell. ||6||

(SGGS Page755)

I have heard in Katha on many occasions that Guru Ji teaches us to refrain from ninda(slander). There are about one hundred and thirty odd references to ninda in SGGS,some relating to ninda of Guru Sahiban, some realating to ninda of Sants,and some regarding ninda in general.

When a Gursikh engages in nitnayam (daily reading of gurbani/Naam Simran) ,they receive a very big Phall (spiritual strength). This phall can wipe out the paap (sins) and thus give a beautiful inner peace and strength.

The unfortunate scenario is that when a Gursikh crosses the bounadary of Gurmat and engages in ninda , the Gursikh passes the phall onto the person being slandered,thus:

ਪੰਨਾ 339, ਸਤਰ 2

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਜਨ ਕਉ ਖਰੀ ਪਿਆਰੀ ॥

निंदा जन कउ खरी पिआरी ॥

Ninḏā jan ka▫o kẖarī pi▫ārī.

Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.

ਭਗਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ

ਪੰਨਾ 339, ਸਤਰ 2

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਬਾਪੁ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਮਹਤਾਰੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

निंदा बापु निंदा महतारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Ninḏā bāp ninḏā mėhṯārī. ||1|| rahā▫o.

Slander is my father, slander is my mother. ||1||Pause||

ਭਗਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ

ਪੰਨਾ 339, ਸਤਰ 5

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਹਮਰਾ ਕਰੈ ਉਧਾਰੁ ॥

निंदा हमरा करै उधारु ॥

Ninḏā hamrā karai uḏẖār.

Slander is my salvation.

ਭਗਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ

ਪੰਨਾ 372, ਸਤਰ 16

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰਹਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਭਾਰੁ ਉਠਾਏ ॥

निंदा करहि सिरि भारु उठाए ॥

Ninḏā karahi sir bẖār uṯẖā▫e.

They slander others and carry loads of sin upon their heads.

Guru Ji say that ninda is akin to eating the slandered persons faeces. In some cases the nindak also has to take the karam (deeds) of the slandered.

Let us all engage in nitnayam even more but can we really afford to lose our phall? Ninda is the demise of our chardi kala.

I think judging somebody without knowing them is a very mistake to do especially if the person is a Saint, you see.

I dont just big up Baba Ji or Dassan Das Ji, I big up all the forms of God, all the Gurus of all the ages, you see. I am trying to glorify him in YOu as well, in a dog, in a ant, in everything, But I haven't got there yet. Because the Ultimate is to become nothing and glorify God in everything.

I am trying to live in the Present and trying to teach my mind that all is God. God is omni-present, present in every bit of the creation. We could say that is true but not really mean it.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji, first thing Guru is telling us, EKONKAAR SATNAAM, One God, Omni Present is truth and eternal.

Atleast read the teachings of the Guru, see what hes saying, lets look inside ourselves bro, how much of GANDH do we have inside us?

Your baba ji is well known. The same one who ran away and cut his hair to try and hide from his past mistakes. The same one who is afraid to go in public where he might be recognised. The same one who has slandered Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Guru Granth Sahib Ji by putting his feet on Guru Sahib.

Wake up and see the light.

Ninda is when it's a lie, telling the truth about the i d i o t is not paap. Because there are thos emisguided beings who believed Gurbachana was holy, and that Ashutosh and Ram Raheem are. What a load of cow dung. Truth needs to be told so as to protect our own people, and in fact all people