Good Website For Learning Paath/pronounication

T_Singh

Ahhhh Khalistan_Zindabad :)

I knew I could rely on you to take a jab or a stab at this post. Well done veer jee, you were right on time.

you may not think its shudh other may think it is very shudh, I am sure you are aware that there are different schools of thought within the panth.

With all due respect, if I had to conclude on what you have stated or what Bhai Kulbir Singh states; I would go with Bhai Kulbir Singh, due to him being much older than both of us, many know how knowledgable he is in Sikh history, and Gurbaani plus he is a tyaar-bar-tyaar rehit vaan Singh. (not that you are not, I'm sure you are rehit vaan too)

Anyway I really dont want to reply anymore on this or you as a matter of fact, many know that your full of some sort of anti-something if there is a subject somehow or someone related to Bhai Sahib or AKJ. (as I have mentioned before I have seen this for YEARS!)

Ever heard of a saying veer jee, 'if you have nothing good to say dont say nothing at all' try to imply this for unity of the panth.

I was just putting a post on to let the sangatha know about a good website.

A little advice: next time you feel a little frustrated with issue like the above, maybe doing a chupai sahib to get the target or have a cold shower.

Bhul Chuk Maf

Whats with your little personal vendetta against K_z?

He has very clearly and simply put that the santhia isnt shudh as per his learning. Simple and easy statement. Where in this has he attacked or ridiculed akj or bhai randhir singh? i think your own prejudice is simply showing you what you want to see.

Since you seem to be aware that there are different 'schools' of thought on santhia then it would be obvious that any discussion or anything to do with santhia will lead to some disagreements on various points. Why does this come as a suprise to you?

If were talking about Santhia, then as with all due respect, if I had to conclude on what you or Kulbir Singh have stated or what Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji KhalsaBhindranwale states; I would go with Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji, due to him being much older than all of us, many know how knowledgable he is in Sikh history, and Gurbaani plus he is a tyaar-bar-tyaar rehit vaan Singh. (not that you and Kulbir Singh are not, I'm sure you are all rehit vaan too).

If you think you can get to know someone via reading their internet posts then you really need to develop your communication skills beyond your pc. Get out there and meet people, realise the limitations of sitting in front of a screen. Personally as someone who has known K_Z for a long number of years i am well aware of his view on panthic issues and am well aware of the number of times when he has arranged events with members of the akj, some very close and personal family events were held with again many akj singhs (dont like using these terms so i apologise). So for you to make your judgements from afar is a load of rubbish.

You put up a post to let people know about a site concerning santhia. He put up a post saying the santhia isnt what he was taught. The civilised reponse would have been to discuss that some people have developed their own santhia systems outside of taksal etc and that there may be some variations. Job done. Instead you decide to jump on your panthic high horse and start having a personal crack, whilst still using mitthi mitthi language. Very smart!

Finally maybe you should take some of your own advice, not everything that the entire world says is against the akj or designed to split the panth or going to create a nucleur fallout.

Just Chill. :)

No offense was intended, all i said was its different to what i was tought, whats the big issue here, to tell you the truth i went on the site, read the paat and didnt even check who did it, only to later find out it was kulbir singh jee. Sorry if a simple comment was so offensive veer jee. may satguru jee do kirpa that we all have cold isnaans and do chaupai sahib jaap for the panth.

thanks

The ucharan and paat isnt shudh as per what i have been tought.

did anyone as your >opinion< on that?

NO

Was it necessary?

NO