Singhrow Productions

singhrow

Poetically Explains the Harsh realities of life for alot of urban sikh-panjabi youth living in the uK. Papus stay away might have an heart attack lol

download it for free at , www.sikhunit.co.uk

to obtain a free cd for ur car please email us at singhrowproductions@hotmail.com

from our feedback, these mixtapes have inspired alot of poeple to read up on sikhi etc, so please forward to ur drug dealing or gang banging cousins. as the tunes are done by x gang members and drug dealers

the production , flow everyting is very tight on this album

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fatheh

vaaheguroo, I didnt want to say anything about this, but i just felt the need to give my opinion,i think the intro was full on mashed up... in terms of it didnt 'roll' with what Sikhi says... maybe im just not 'feelin it u get me'? lol

seriously though, i think its quite messed what he says and i don't agree with the reason he gives about him swearing, there are plenty of other ways he can help people see the light WITHOUT having to commit a sin, but on the other hand it definitely has the potential to inspire gangsters and drug dealers

vaaheguroo, sorry for offending if i have, wasnt intentional, bhul chuk maaf karnaa

vaaheguroo, I didnt want to say anything about this, but i just felt the need to give my opinion,i think the intro was full on mashed up... in terms of it didnt 'roll' with what Sikhi says... maybe im just not 'feelin it u get me'? lol

seriously though, i think its quite messed what he says and i don't agree with the reason he gives about him swearing, there are plenty of other ways he can help people see the light WITHOUT having to commit a sin, but on the other hand it definitely has the potential to inspire gangsters and drug dealers

vaaheguroo, sorry for offending if i have, wasnt intentional, bhul chuk maaf karnaa

wjkk wjkf

papu u obviously aint seen the streets,

u sed u dont av 2 inspire someone by sinning, come meet me 1 day and il introduce u 2 a drug dealer down my way and u do the whole "paji paji drug dealing is anti gurmat" he'l larf in ur face n probably clap u 1 lol n then your taking the piss out of how sikh unit talk i wud love u to go 2 his face n do dat...all u sikh sangat ppl mke me sick man you go on about pyar and bani and cuss ppl lyk sikh unit and say they all gangsterfied at least they got balls and can say things 2 ppls faces u mans talk big on a forum and walk the streets with your head down,

you pyar and so called peaceful sikhs mke me sick takin the piss out of ur own bros and then got the nerve 2 say "vaaheguroo, sorry for offending if i have, wasnt intentional, bhul chuk maaf karnaa" sorry 4 offending not intentional??

you get away with cussing other sikhs but you wouldnt last long in my ends if u showed attitude but funny thing is you lot would show attitude to another singh but wouldnt show attitude 2 a corrupt gurdwara comittee to their face or a racist mussalman bully,prolly aint even thrown a punch for sikhi n give the big man talk, stick ur opinions and listen to the album and u myt learn sumthing

thanks for your opinion, sikh unit go to brixton, hackney , newham etc and chat to panjabi boys who drug deal, rob , and are violent criminals etc, alot of them youth have stopped living them lives due these cd,z etc. If you got ideas etc feel free paji go to these areas and do some parchaar, on the streets the softy softy approach dont work, you will get laughed at even abused depending on the group of people u come across. the normal sikhi scence is very naieve and there is a big gap between mona and monis and practising sikhs, singhrow has the aim to build these brigdes what ever it takes. our boys r drug addicts our girls are becoming loose whos got time to care about swearing , its all minor compared to the big picture. just like u cant chat to a chinese man who dont understand englisn in english, u cant talk to the streets without street langauge. from ur comment paji i can tell u dont seem that street wise. why do people always have to drag others down and look at negatives, why cnt people just look at postives for once. most of the people that codemn others but dont do nothing themselves if you have better ways do it, its need out there we are loosing too much youth to the street life.

to soorma84 and singhrow...

I can see exactly how these things can help people in the now days and also how to some people this might even be the only way to help, but the main reason I didnt like it is cuza the view of CHATKAA you have, I'm full on against it, and if I heard a sant, who I really beleev in, saying that chatkaa is fine, then i'd turn away from them in a flash, sorry but thats what put me off. I heard some of the tracks before the intro and they were safe (except for the swearing), but i dont beleev that in order to show someone the light you should commit a paap, thers always other options, i dunno what the other option is for those from the streets, but there is an option, if guru jee wants them to become sikh then he will help them himself, but i doubt guru gobind singh jee would start swearing in order to help someone into sikhi... or am i wrong?

Also, i wasnt takin the mick outa the way he talks, i was jus messin, not specifially doin it to 'take da P', just to clarify. If i wanted to take da mick then i wudnt hav put 'lol' on the end, i talk lyk that half the tym myself anyway! so yh that wasnt a mick take

I pruposely didnt want to say anything abut chatka because itl probably create a stir...

sorry

and what on earth is a papu????

to soorma84 and singhrow...

I can see exactly how these things can help people in the now days and also how to some people this might even be the only way to help, but the main reason I didnt like it is cuza the view of CHATKAA you have, I'm full on against it, and if I heard a sant, who I really beleev in, saying that chatkaa is fine, then i'd turn away from them in a flash, sorry but thats what put me off. I heard some of the tracks before the intro and they were safe (except for the swearing), but i dont beleev that in order to show someone the light you should commit a paap, thers always other options, i dunno what the other option is for those from the streets, but there is an option, if guru jee wants them to become sikh then he will help them himself, but i doubt guru gobind singh jee would start swearing in order to help someone into sikhi... or am i wrong?

Also, i wasnt takin the mick outa the way he talks, i was jus messin, not specifially doin it to 'take da P', just to clarify.

I pruposely didnt want to say anything abut chatka because itl probably create a stir...

sorry

and what on earth is a papu????

i knw sikh unit , they are against chatka (for taste of tounge and eating of meat) etc too, but in survival times when leaves ran out, sikhs did do chatka and eat the animals that were dead to survive to defend gurdwaras and save sikh women, this is a fact , the singhs took the paap on themselves to save thier sisters honour etc, You cant diss them gursikhs. the album dont say chatka etc is right it uses it as an example on how people take paap on themselves for greater good, listen properly b4 u comment. Sri guru gobind singh ji was god on earth, they can do what they want to do they have powers. we can never do what the gurus did and the ways the guru did.

who cares if swearing is wrong, it not on the stage of a gurdwara, how about the people that paid an intrest in sikhi after hearing the albums, if they never heard them they would still be eating meat, drug dealing etc,,

why are u wasting ur time and our time by bringing up such minor tings, no one forcing u too like it etc, these tracks have specific audience etc, if u dont like it minor , just do ur ting and go to the streets and think of some other parchaar bro, #

sikhi brings in all kinds of people from diff backgrounds , every bodies sikhi and level of sikhi is different. these r just things that u have ot come to terms with. eveyone thinks there way is the right way and waste time on forum, theres real issues out here , but poeple must too much time on there hands to write on here all the time, they even got us doing it lol

safe who cares what others think, we know what we got to do!

i knw sikh unit , they are against chatka (for taste of tounge and eating of meat) etc too, but in survival times when leaves ran out, sikhs did do chatka and eat the animals that were dead to survive to defend gurdwaras and save sikh women, this is a fact , the singhs took the paap on themselves to save thier sisters honour etc, You cant diss them gursikhs. the album dont say chatka etc is right it uses it as an example on how people take paap on themselves for greater good, listen properly b4 u comment. Sri guru gobind singh ji was god on earth, they can do what they want to do they have powers. we can never do what the gurus did and the ways the guru did.

who cares if swearing is wrong, it not on the stage of a gurdwara, how about the people that paid an intrest in sikhi after hearing the albums, if they never heard them they would still be eating meat, drug dealing etc,,

why are u wasting ur time and our time by bringing up such minor tings, no one forcing u too like it etc, these tracks have specific audience etc, if u dont like it minor , just do ur ting and go to the streets and think of some other parchaar bro, #

sikhi brings in all kinds of people from diff backgrounds , every bodies sikhi and level of sikhi is different. these r just things that u have ot come to terms with. eveyone thinks there way is the right way and waste time on forum, theres real issues out here , but poeple must too much time on there hands to write on here all the time, they even got us doing it lol

safe who cares what others think, we know what we got to do!

ayt i see what their stand is on chatkaa, only do it for a reason. I've heard thats what singhs did back in the days, but I think my view on that is a bit mixed, so i dont think im at liberty to giv my opinion bout it.

But surely singhs back in those days who had guru jee's sangat didnt need energy to fight from eating meat, surely they were proper chardhee kalaa singhs who had spiritual powers... one of them being not to feel hungry

oh i dno, im confused myself, dno why i said anything, everyone believes themselves and just wants to allow people who might just be sayin somthing ryt, but hey they might be sayin the total opposite, who knows...

all i can say to sikh unit and co is good luck with what youre doing, lets hope its right

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 12

<> siqgurpRswid]

ik oa(n)kaar sathiguraprasaadhi||

One Oankar, the primal energy, realized through the grace of the divine master.

bilhwrI iqnHW gurisKW jwie ijnw gur drsnu ifTw]

balihaaree thinhaa(n) gurasikhaa(n) jaae jinaa gur dharasan ddit(h)aa||

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who go to have the glimpse of the Guru.

bilhwrI iqnHW gurisK pYrIN pY gur sBw bihTw]

balihaaree thinhaa(n) gurasikh pairee(n) pai gur sabhaa behit(h)aa||

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who touching the feet sit in the assembly of the Guru.

bilhwrI iqnHW gurisKW gurmiq bol boldy imTw]

balihaaree thinhaa(n) gurasikhaa(n) guramath bol boladhae mit(h)aa||

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who speak sweet.

bilhwrI iqnHW gurisKW puqR imqR gurBweI ieTw]

balihaaree thinhaa(n) gurasikhaa(n) puthr mithr gurabhaaee eit(h)aa||

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who prefer their fellow disciples to their sons and friends.

bilhwrI iqnHW gurisKwN gur syvw jwxin AiBirTw]

balihaaree thinhaa(n) gurasikhaa(n) gur saevaa jaanan abhirit(h)aa||

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who Love the service to the Guru.

bilhwrI iqnHW gurisKwN Awip qry qwryin sirTw]

balihaaree thinhaa(n) gurasikhaa(n) aap tharae thaaraen sarit(h)aa||

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who get across and make other creatures also swim across.

gurisK imilAw pwp pixTw ]1]

gurasikh miliaa paap panit(h)aa ||1||

Meeting such Gursikhs, all the sins are removed.(1)

lol u acting like they said swearing is right lol have u heard the intro, they taking the paap on themselves so it between them and dharam raaj, lol relax man, it dont effect ur jeevan. so no need to be busting out shabads, only needed to do that if they said it was right.

not every sikh has a high jeevan, to not feel hunger, how many singhs in baba deep singh ji battle fought without a head. how many poeple apart from bahi mani singh got cut up pieces to pieces. we have to be practical, not in fantasy world. real gursikhs do have power, the guru is here now, how many sikhs would be able to go 3 months without food and water only a few real gursikhs, the shabad was the guru then and is now.

bruv are you new into sikhi ?

u seem abit dazed bruv, ?

lol serious inabit worried lol

lol u acting like they said swearing is right lol have u heard the intro, they taking the paap on themselves so it between them and dharam raaj, lol relax man, it dont effect ur jeevan. so no need to be busting out shabads, only needed to do that if they said it was right.

not every sikh has a high jeevan, to not feel hunger, how many singhs in baba deep singh ji battle fought without a head. how many poeple apart from bahi mani singh got cut up pieces to pieces. we have to be practical, not in fantasy world. real gursikhs do have power, the guru is here now, how many sikhs would be able to go 3 months without food and water only a few real gursikhs, the shabad was the guru then and is now.

bruv are you new into sikhi ?

u seem abit dazed bruv, ?

lol serious inabit worried lol

thats the bit im confused about, is it ryt to do something against sikhi for sikhi? lol if u get me?

and yh i myt aswell b lol