Singhrow Productions

singhrow

thats the bit im confused about, is it ryt to do something against sikhi for sikhi? lol if u get me?

and yh i myt aswell b lol

its never justified to do paap in a perfect world, but sometimes you have to, if sukha and jinda didnt do the bank robbery which supplied money for defensive startergies, alot more sikh women wud have been raped and killed, but due to the money they bought protection for famillies.

sometimes u just got to take paap on urself to help others, if a singhs killed a rapist and he was hiding in ur house, would u not lie to cover him up? or when the police came would you tell them you aint seen him?

the guru is perfect , guru ji will never tell you to commit a paap.

but we have to use common sense sumtimes, but its a personal choice bro

I have not heard the whole album, but have heard the intro where there is a humble attempt and acknowledgment of the swearing. It is very respectful. Swearing is part of language in some places, you simply can not communicate without it and speak the same language. It is simply a medium or tool.

Swearing can be offensive or poetic,

… a smile can be sly or warm, tears can be weakness or strength, nudity can be offensive or art, a sword can murder or liberate, a plant can intoxicate or heal. Sikhi gifts you a rehat that embraces life rather than shuns it. Sikhi is not a spectator sport, it is about how TO live. How not to live is merely a by-product.

yhhh i see what your sayin singhrow, but what if a sikh was put in some kind of situation requiring to cut their off in order to save others lives, what then? Cut it off? (I cant imagine what kind of situation it might be but just for the sake of the issue lol)

you taking it totally out of context and to another level, shaheed bhai sukha and jinda had hair cuts they knew they could not penetrate tyrannical forces with kesh, so they didnt keep kesh until jail. in dehli roits mothers cut their childern hair to save them, dressed em up as girls, some of the kids are now men and have grown up to get justice. alot of sikhs did cut their hair in the movement as a disguise they used to say that if we can sacrifice our whole body for the panth, then kesh is apart of that body. Again it aint right but they took paap on themself for the protection of the panth. Alot of other singhs said no look at bhai taru singh and defended the panth with kesh. what matters is what r u doing for the panth ? its a big sacrifice knowing that you are sacrificing ur own jeevan to get through to people or protect others, it shows total unselfishness and prem for humanity in away. things aint always srtight forward, theres alot of things to consider these days.

but again it comes down as this, we all took amrit (so called gave our head) , the panth is in a crisis, what steps are we taking to do parchaar, to help other etc, sikhi is not all about sitting at home and doing your own jeevan, thats just one part of it?

in the panth we all spend time condemning others etc, every on thinks they are right, but we need to look at ourselves, what are we doing ?

are we going to live as papus all our life or are we goint to get counted for something ?

anyways im out - i got no more comments for anybody, peace to all respect 1 luv safe, big up sikh unit and sp etc and all the active singhs and singhnis

wjkk wjkf