Jungi Bana

rav_singh

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

Okay so does anyone know where i can get jungi baane made/bought in the midlands/birmingham area? You know the short baane that go up to like mid-thigh.

Asked someone in India to try and get some and they just bought a kurta pajama lol rolleyes.gif

Thanks

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

Sorry I don't know about where you could them, but what you need to do is find a tailor that makes cholas and kurtas, and ask them to make the size you want, and tell them to make sure to put KALLIYA(N) in it, this way they won't make a kurta. Although I haven't had one made like this personally, that really should get you what you need.

Jassa Singh Bhajee

Could you tell me all you know about Chole please? You seem quite wise - I would like some knowledge in regards to the different Chole there are; i.e. Nihang, Taksali etc - what are the differences and similarities please?

Please don't reply by saying you dont know anything etc - mere naal vee vand ke shako - I feel so blessed to even have the opportunity to do veechaar with such Gursikh Pyare

Tuhadi shotee bhen