Sukhmani Sahib

parmjit62

cuz in gurbani, and guru granth sahib ji, the same 2 panktis never repeat.

Shastr you are completely mistaken in your statement above. With the replies which have been posted it shows that very few people on this forum have even completed a sehj paath, since no-one has picked up this very simple point

In gurbani at numerous places you get mool mantar from Ik Onkar to Gurparshad repeated with no changes at all.

I would urge you all to read Gurbani instead of debating if Sri Chand quoted a salok in Sukhmani Sahib or not, since the answer to the debate is not going to change anything. If you believe he did good for you, if you believe he did not good for you too.

mool mantar is up to gurparsad, and yet im the one thats mistaken huh? lol.

can you plz show any any gurbani di pantki that is wirtten exactly the same in 2 differnt places? any pankti? and maha mantar does not count, thats mangal form of shabad, itswritten in gurbani hundreds of times, but where does a shabad pankti repeat it self anywhere in guru granth sahib ji? if it does repeat, there is a slight change, weather that be in a lagamatra, or 1 or 2 akhars. but can you plz show me which 2 panktis are wirtten twice in guru granth sahib ji exactly the same way. and yet ur the one whos completed a sehaj paath huh? lets see.........

this thread as been killed. bhai sahib ji, you can create a new thread about gurbani pankti's repeating, and we will all post.

and k singh deep sahib ji, you can create a new thread about there are no such thing as sants, and we will all post in the new thread. or we can keep this going through pm, cuz we have totally butchured this thread singho.

this topic needs to get closed.

In GURU GRANTH Sahib, after JAP (Japji sahib) the next bani comes SODAR and than comes Sohela.

All the shabads of SODAR and SOHELA are repeated in the text of GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

Please do sehaj pathh with a reading speed of not more than 12 ang an hour and than try to

do arguements on the forum. Wahegguru bhala kare.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are proving to me that you dont pay any attention while doing paath.

there are 3 sodars in guru granth sahib ji, and all 3 are differnt. too bad you dont pay attention.

the sohela's that are repeated are also differnt from the ones before.

k singh deep, you say you have 27 years of gurbani? which is also another lie, i think its more like 27 days maybe. you talk all this smart talk, but ur post prove your not that clever as you try to be.

you are proving to me that you dont pay any attention while doing paath.

there are 3 sodars in guru granth sahib ji, and all 3 are differnt. too bad you dont pay attention.

the sohela's that are repeated are also differnt from the ones before.

k singh deep, you say you have 27 years of gurbani? which is also another lie, i think its more like 27 days maybe. you talk all this smart talk, but ur post prove your not that clever as you try to be.

Under head SODAR there are following shabads:-

(i)Sodar Raag Asaa mehla pehla

(ii)Assa Mehla pehla (sun vaddaa aakhai sabh koe)

(iii)Assa Mehla pehla(aakhaa jeevaa visarai mar jaao )

(iv)Raag Goojaree mehla choutha(har kae jan sathigur sathapurakhaa bino karo gur paas)

(v)Raag Goojaree mehla punjva (kaahae rae man chithavehi oudham jaa aahar har jeeo pariaa)

(vi) Raag Aasaa, Mehla chautha ,So Purakh

(vii)Aasaa, Mehla chautha (toon karathaa sachiaar maiddaa saaee)

(viii)Assa Mehla pehla (titu saravararrai bheelae nivaasaa paanee paavak tinehe keeaa)

(ix)Assa Mehla punjva(bhaee paraapat maanukh daehureeaa}

and so is Sohela.

And now you are free to qute sakhis told by "Sants "AND Mahapuarakhs" to proove that why there are some minor changes wich have been, and why have been done by Guru sahib ji.

I just know that we need no justification on the things done by Guru Sahib ji and whatever our GURUS have done that has been done within the holy HUKAM of AKAAL PURAKH. GURBANI is Dhur ki Bani ; Khasam ki Bani

and Nirankaar Saroop BUT moorakhs like me and similars think that it is literature :-

" Log jaane ehu geet hae ,Eh tao Braham beechar."

and

"JESI ME AAVE KHASAM KI BAANI TESRA KARI BEAAN VE LAALO"

AND

"Vaho vaho Bani Nirankar hae , Tis jevad avar na koe."

O.k. I have no problem . I will just keep on reciting and enjoying the Gurbani (script written by my FIFTH AND DASAM LORD) which is GURU GRANTH Sahib JI.

I need not to know why there are some minor changes in the similar Shabads which appears at 2 or 3 different places but the fact is that the same is done by Guru Saheb themselves .I need to know only:-

" Gurbaani gaavaho bhaaee,

Ohu safal sada sukhdaaee."

and

Gaviye suniye munn rakhiehe bhao,

dukh par har sukh ghar le jae."

and

"Ayohu sunan pana kau baani,"

and thats all I will keep on reading and listening Gurbani and try to understand it as far as I can by the grace and blessings of my lord Dhan Guru Granth Saheb ji.

I beg your pardon with folded hands if I have said some thing wrong and against the teachings of my Lord.

Wahegru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh