Coventry Meeting Took It Too Far! Important & Urgent Meeting To Implement Nanakshahi Calendar And Respect For Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Inder Singh, u live in california, which is 10,000 miles away from UK, what can u psooible know about the situation? plz stay outta this. and as for he calender, if u want bikrami then what about Saka 1984? is that rememberd by bikrami or is that fixed? what about Saka nanakan, jaito da morcha, saka punja sahib the list goes on. these dates have always been fixed. are we gonna do a pick and mix? yeah there was mistakes with nanakshahi but those could have been sorted instead of the "sant" samaj enforcing their views. and are u telling me that it wont be bloody great for divali and bandhi schor to be on different days?

Who celbrates divali here?

I thpugh we only c;ebrate ABndhio Schor :wacko:

You cannot compare the gurpurab of a guru to recent history event! All recent history is done to the western calendar..always has been done!

When you celebrate you birthdays - do you do that by Bikrami calendar?

When you celebrate you anniversary's - do you do that by Bikrami calendar?

So why do it differently for Gurpurb's? Why follow brahmin ways according to the moon, sun, stars???

Are you also stating that Bara Mahaa Bani is not real?

Can i ask did your dad make the moon, sun and stars???.........Are you calling guru gobind singh ji a brahmin?

Inder Singh, u live in california, which is 10,000 miles away from UK, what can u psooible know about the situation? plz stay outta this. and as for he calender, if u want bikrami then what about Saka 1984? is that rememberd by bikrami or is that fixed? what about Saka nanakan, jaito da morcha, saka punja sahib the list goes on. these dates have always been fixed. are we gonna do a pick and mix? yeah there was mistakes with nanakshahi but those could have been sorted instead of the "sant" samaj enforcing their views. and are u telling me that it wont be bloody great for divali and bandhi schor to be on different days?

Who celbrates divali here?

I thpugh we only c;ebrate ABndhio Schor wacko.gif

You cannot compare the gurpurab of a guru to recent history event! All recent history is done to the western calendar..always has been done!

Why can you not stay on point - You know what they mean!!

That's still an event in history!

Bhindranwale being alive or not is an issue.

It was created by sections of the Damdami Taksal saying Bhindranwale is alive.

Any questioning of this claim was met by aggression and hostility and statements like "you calling Baba Jee (Baba Thakur Singh) a liar".

I went to one of these Damdami Taksal meets as a matter of curiosity a few years ago.

The speakers clearly stated that Bhindranwale is alive. He was taken from Golden Temple complex by 5 Singhs. They

showed a video of Baba Thakur Singh Jee at Wolves Gurdwara saying all this.

Now these very people are refusing to say he is alive. They are saying he is in "chardi kala" because it is finally dawning on them that they are being made to look stupid.

A lot of these very same people are pro prakash of Dasam Granth.

Again, any questioning of this is met by aggression and hostility.

Intimidation is being used and attempts made to stop those who oppose the prakash from speaking.

This post contains no derogatory remarks of Bhindranwale or Dasam Granth.

hhahahahaha..your funny :)

I like you!

What da hell man ive been posting here all day and ali have is 14 posts..thats a bit crap init bruv!

Can i ask you ' i love to drink to drink blood mr vampire'...does Sant jarnail singh being shaheed or alive affect your sikhi?

The DT faction behind the Barsi programme have sidelined themselves, even other Federation people confirmed this practice is wrong, and not done at Chowk Mehta. STOP SPREADING 3rd PARTY LIES!!!!!

I have seen it with my own eyes. Have you been there and not seen it? I dont think so, so you are just spreading 3rd party lies yourself.

MKoorakh ji wrote

No one is comparing themselves to guru sahib - we are talking about calender dates! Where was the moon when you were born? Do you celebrate according to this?

I do not celebrate my birthday.

We celebrate our gurus birthday and it had been a tradition to do do so since guru period.

Moorakh ji wrote

As I said I didnt write that paragraph I got is from somewhere!!Lets stikc to the questions and topic - you have not answered my other questions yet!! Stop avoiding them!

We get so many things from internet.we need to use our mind also before forwarding such lies especially when they concern our scripture.So you do not have the refrenece of what you posted . You should say that you were wrong as no such letter exists.It is a propaganda by kala afghana forces and atheists.

Charitroplahayan is a writing of tenth master and purpose is to caution khalsa from moral pitfalls. it is for gurmukh jogis and not manmukh bhogis.

Khalsa has been reading it and had mainteined an examplery character especially during wars. they were praised for their character by enemies.

Detractors of this bani like kala afghanas was sentenced by a canadian court for moral turpitude at the age of plus 75. Shame on such heretics who have no character themselves , indulge in moral turpitude when posted as a granthi in a Gurudwara and yet have the face to write against bani that tempers character of a sikh.

MKoorakh ji wrote

No one is comparing themselves to guru sahib - we are talking about calender dates! Where was the moon when you were born? Do you celebrate according to this?

I do not celebrate my birthday.

We celebrate our gurus birthday and it had been a tradition to do do so since guru period.

Moorakh ji wrote

As I said I didnt write that paragraph I got is from somewhere!!Lets stikc to the questions and topic - you have not answered my other questions yet!! Stop avoiding them!

We get so many things from internet.we need to use our mind also before forwarding such lies especially when they concern our scripture.So you do not have the refrenece of what you posted . You should say that you were wrong as no such letter exists.It is a propaganda by kala afghana forces and atheists.

Charitroplahayan is a writing of tenth master and purpose is to caution khalsa from moral pitfalls. it is for gurmukh jogis and not manmukh bhogis.

Khalsa has been reading it and had mainteined an examplery character especially during wars. they were praised for their character by enemies.

Detractors of this bani like kala afghanas was sentenced by a canadian court for moral turpitude at the age of plus 75. Shame on such heretics who have no character themselves , indulge in moral turpitude when posted as a granthi in a Gurudwara and yet have the face to write against bani that tempers character of a sikh.

Well Same can be said about what you are saying - because I am getting this from the internet too?

You didn't answer the questions I asked :

No one has a problem with bani of Dasam granth! Just that it Guru granth is our only Guru! Before you say no-one is saying SDG is not given gurgaddi, then why have I seen so many adverts such as Sri GURU DG path...?

Also when santhiya of Charitropakhyan is done at DT, why are women not allowed to participate?

Inder Singh

Please could you give me an answar to this question please.

What is in you mind veer ji? What does your heart tell you?

He is doubting charitropakhayan.He has not even read it and believes in hearsays. Charitropakhayan is cautionary and not entertaining as these perverts try to propagate.

When you want to caution others about moral degradation or ill effects of unbridled kam ( sex) you have to write in that language to make people to understand. He does not know that one of our bajjar kurehit comes from charitropakhayn.That bajjar kurehit is not to indulge in extra marital affair.

Also when santhiya of Charitropakhyan is done at DT, why are women not allowed to participate?

i am not from Damdami taksal.I do not know what they do. But i can say that this is bani of tenth master and its manuscript of 1720 is still preserved in Punjab university library.Those who condemn this writing may have to find a new religion.

Now you are changing your tone.A few posts before you were saying per directive of akal takhat this is not from tenth master. Need to say before spreading such malicious propaganda remember that no one has liberty to disown bani of our Gurus.