Coventry Meeting Took It Too Far! Important & Urgent Meeting To Implement Nanakshahi Calendar And Respect For Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

sangat jee just wondering how many Gurdwara Sahib had meetings ehrn the ladhiana incident happened how many meetings we had about BOW ny meetings on raising money on Hati we must of had a meeting bout real anemies of the panth like ram rahim darshan ragi.................................................

well ive not heard of any

but i have heard of meetings regards other marayada just cause it doesnt tie in with ur marayada doesnt make it wrong. we should b fighting the reall enemies not fighting we one another practice ur rehait marayada to the best u can and let others do there.

NO KHALSA RAJ WITHOUT EKTHA IN THE PANTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Can we please post photos up of the organisers and the speakers at the meeting today so we all know clearly who we are up against and so that the sikh nation can stay away from these traitors and users/abusers of the panth.....

We need photos of Kulwant Dhesi......

Tarsem Deol (preferbably the 1 he had taken with RSS Rulda getting haar/siropa from him)

This Sanghera dude ..i think his name is Avtar Sanghera.....(ive heard hes into dodgy stuff also with his sons involved in criminal activity to make money!)

Joga Singh.... a nobody whose been manipulating youth for several years now for his own personal gain!

The sad thing is..these guys are at the forefront of AKJ parchaar and are the so called leaders of AKJ (UK)......now the sangat that associate themselves with the jatha need to decide whether you stand with these traitors or you stand with the panth.....and if your with the panth you need to do something about these guys...as they are representing the AKJ in UK in a very bad light....basically putting..AKJ UK support darshan ragi!!!!

We need to boycott organisations like British Sikh Council (which is run by the 2 joeys kulwant and tarsem!) and actively need to get them struck off and not let them represent the Sikh Nation in Britain on any front.

Again Let sget some photos up so we can expose these Panth Dukhis...and forever remove them from the sangat here in the UK atleast so they can no longer rip the panth apart as they are doing!

And as for doing nindia of Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji.....OMG.....like even im praying for their souls righ tthis minute..cuz i feel sorry for you..reall sorry....like i aint no perfect jeev..but im telling you something..i dont even want to imagine what their atamas guna go through....a thought of nindia about a mahapursh is bad enough but openely saying it and spreading it and promoting nindia.....may waheguru have mercy on them! allleeelujahhhh!!!

These guys are representing the AKJ sangat in te UK...if the jatha dont do nothing about them we can all assume that your with them.....if your not, then do something and remove them from any sikhi related roles!!

Again..please can we post photos of these guys!

AKJ is panthic jathabandi just like Damdami Taksal. Please don't bad mouth whole jathabandi just by the actions of few. There are bad apples in every society but we need to be mature enough to take sensible stand. Don't make the whole Jatha liable for any anti-panthic stands but instead sangat should ask particular jatha leaders to explain their stand. Posts/replies that are being made against AKJ will be trashed except discussing of jatha leaders present in public meeting.

Again..please can we post photos of these guys!

Photos of any person can be posted on SikhSangat only if the picture is taken in Public. Please refrain yourself by posting private pictures (ex.. home with family etc).

Please, Please, Please stop all this nonsense propoganda!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe you are just whipping up people's emotions for propoganda against some individuals, just trying to get some support for a rival conference.

So much propoganda has happened over the last few months to divide Sikhs in the UK and I am sick of it.

I actually heard the whole conference yesterday. A lot of false statements have been made about this conference, lets get some facts established:

- Kulvant Dhesi was not even there.

- Yesterdays conference was a complete mix of people. I have listened to conferences since the 1980s, this was definately a large gathering of many different organisations in the Panth. It was definately the largest in recent years. It included Dal Khalsa, some factions of International Sikh Youth Federation such as Bal group, Babbars, supporters of Khalistan Liberation Force (Baba Manochal group), British Sikh Council, Khalra Mission Council, British Sikh Consultative Forum, Akali Dal (Simranjit Singh Maan) all Ramgarhia Gurdwaras & associations in UK, Sikh missionaries, Ravidas Gurdwaras, Deputy Chairman of Punjab & Sind Bank, Singh Sabha Southall committee member, old leaders of SGPC Dharam Parchaar Committee, other old SGPC leaders, Punjab Radio, plus alot of Gurdwara Pardans from UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Norway, France, etc.

It also had messages of support from Baba Ram Singh - Jathedar Damdami Taksal, Network of Sikh Organisations, the other BSCF group and many other groups. This is what I picked up, but alot more people spoke yesterday.

- The nonsense being written by people on this thread is just a cynical stunt to whip up emotions of youth so that as many people as possible attend the rival conference. It is just dirty politics!!!!!

Some more facts:

1. There was no ninda of Sant Dhandrian. It was just one pardan from some Board of Gurdwaras, who spoke against him. He gave his personal opinion on sant samaj decision on nanakshahi calender, and he mentioned his name in there. If people did not like that, they can speak to him.

2. The main person who spoke strongly against Dasam Granth was Thekedhar from Southall. If you have a problem with his opinions speak to him, rather than label the whole conference as supporting his view.

All this politics has began with barsi programme at Willenhall programme on Sikh channel. Regardless of whether you support Dasam Granth or not, people are very unhappy about anything equal to Guru Granth Sahib. What came out clearly yesterday was that from ramgarhias, to hard core khalistanis, peoples sharda is hurt. They see it as huge disrespect of the Guru Granth Sahib. Many puratan rehitnamas were read out yesterday by old SGPC guys showing why only Guru Granth Sahib can be parkash. I would like to get hold of them to find out more for my own research. People can come here and write as much propoganda as they like, but parkash of just Guru Granth Sahib is in Akal Tahkht Maryada. The DT faction behind the Barsi programme have sidelined themselves, even other Federation people confirmed this practice is wrong, and not done at Chowk Mehta. Alot was mentioned of RSS attempts to confuse sikhs. For example, last year RSS presented a copy of a saroop printed by them to Anandpur Sahib, which was Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam Granth in one binding.

One AKJ singh at the end spoke very well against anyone who condemned dasam granth. He explained why it is important to Sikhi. But everyone in the conference said clearly that nothing can be parksah equal to Guru Granth Sahib. There is nothing greater on this earth than Guru Granth Sahib.

The Nanakshahi calender issue was supported by all. People completely condemned the actions of Badal, Dhumma and Makkar. The resolution was supported by all those at the conference, and Delhi Gurdwara Parbandak Committee, Haryana Gurdwara Parbandak Commitee, Pakistan Gurdwara Parbandak Commitee, American Gurdwara Parbandak Committee and some International Sikh youth federation groups in Canada. Talk has started of a united front against Badal & Makkar.

For the last few months people have become sick of dirty propoganda on forums and on TV. In the UK, Ragi Darshan Singh was mainly supported by Punjab Radio and missionaries. No one else really bothered about him. But the programme on Sikh channel, when Daljit Singh Nirmala guy spoke so much rubbish, he just created a lot of support for Prof Darshan Singh. I do not like Darshan Singh. But when Panthic weekly speak against him, they back it up with evidence. But Daljit singh said he has off-licences, Prof Darshan Singh's family with loads of sangat are now asking him to prove where these offies are? So people at the conference brought up this nirmala guy and his stupid comments and made it into an issue.

At the same time, during the Barsi programme, they had 5 singhs doing ardas that Sant Jarnail Singh is still alive. So people speaking against that barsi programe , who spoke at the conference, brought that up. This was done by people from every organisation.

The bottom line is there is a lot of politics going on. It is really damaging UK sangat. The old guys will be back together in a few months. The youth are being whipped up and they will fight against each other. Those people behind whipping up youth on these forums, also daljit singh nirmala, certain speakers in yesterdays conference, and people who are doing propoganda for the rival conference today, all need to be ashamed of themselves. WE NEED UNITY, NOT DIVISIONS!!!!! WE NEED YOUTH TOGETHER, NOT FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER!!!

STOP SPREADING 3rd PARTY LIES!!!!!

to stoppropagan

Dont know which programme u were at mate but i was there in coventry yesterday,

did u fail to hear when they rinsed baba takur singh left right and centre, didnt u hear when they said those that do parkash of dasam granth are rss and hindus, and wat about when those 2 lads wanted to ask a question which was in support of dasam bani...how they got roughed up and bundled out!! This was an attack on sikhi itself

these "so called" babber akj uk leaders have been doin it for years....manipulating the youth and gettin them to do their dirty work, trying to divide the panth on every single issue....just look into the last 5 years alone....wether it be sggsj respect campaigns, anything to do with sant, any kick offs ie handsworth mela, dasam granth, calendar.....tarsem, joga and their mob are always there apposing what the majority want and trying to change everyones minds by holding meetings and conferences

i tell you all one thing this has been going on for too long and a stop needs to put to these so called "panthic leaders" who are ripping sikhi apart in the uk from the inside

to stoppropagan

did u fail to hear when they rinsed baba takur singh left right and centre, didnt u hear when they said those that do parkash of dasam granth are rss and hindus, and wat about when those 2 lads wanted to ask a question which was in support of dasam bani...how they got roughed up and bundled out!! This was an attack on sikhi itself

these "so called" babber akj uk leaders have been doin it for years....manipulating the youth and gettin them to do their dirty work, trying to divide the panth on every single issue....just look into the last 5 years alone....wether it be sggsj respect campaigns, anything to do with sant, any kick offs ie handsworth mela, dasam granth, calendar.....tarsem, joga and their mob are always there apposing what the majority want and trying to change everyones minds by holding meetings and conferences

i tell you all one thing this has been going on for too long and a stop needs to put to these so called "panthic leaders" who are ripping sikhi apart in the uk from the inside

I agree with what Stoppropan. Comments made by individuals are not necessarily the views of all that were there, so to the hero's behind their PC's stop spreading lies and doing nindia of panthic organisations. You are doing nindia about 'someone doing nindia'.. wow that makes you soo much better!

to stoppropagan

I agree with what Stoppropan. Comments made by individuals are not necessarily the views of all that were there, so to the hero's behind their PC's stop spreading lies and doing nindia of panthic organisations. You are doing nindia about 'someone doing nindia'.. wow that makes you soo much better!

clown!!!laugh.gif

funny how there have been a good few fools(like u) signing up here in the last few weeks!!