Coventry Meeting Took It Too Far! Important & Urgent Meeting To Implement Nanakshahi Calendar And Respect For Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

to stoppropagan

Dont know which programme u were at mate but i was there in coventry yesterday,

did u fail to hear when they rinsed baba takur singh left right and centre, didnt u hear when they said those that do parkash of dasam granth are rss and hindus, and wat about when those 2 lads wanted to ask a question which was in support of dasam bani...how they got roughed up and bundled out!! This was an attack on sikhi itself

these "so called" babber akj uk leaders have been doin it for years....manipulating the youth and gettin them to do their dirty work, trying to divide the panth on every single issue....just look into the last 5 years alone....wether it be sggsj respect campaigns, anything to do with sant, any kick offs ie handsworth mela, dasam granth, calendar.....tarsem, joga and their mob are always there apposing what the majority want and trying to change everyones minds by holding meetings and conferences

i tell you all one thing this has been going on for too long and a stop needs to put to these so called "panthic leaders" who are ripping sikhi apart in the uk from the inside

I agree with what Stoppropan. Comments made by individuals are not necessarily the views of all that were there, so to the hero's behind their PC's stop spreading lies and doing nindia of panthic organisations. You are doing nindia about 'someone doing nindia'.. wow that makes you soo much better!

clown!!!laugh.gif

funny how there have been a good few fools(like u) signing up here in the last few weeks!!

Yeah coz that has something to do with the discussion.. somehow!!!blink.gif

Stick to the point u prat!

to stoppropagan

did u fail to hear when they rinsed baba takur singh left right and centre, didnt u hear when they said those that do parkash of dasam granth are rss and hindus, and wat about when those 2 lads wanted to ask a question which was in support of dasam bani...how they got roughed up and bundled out!! This was an attack on sikhi itself

these "so called" babber akj uk leaders have been doin it for years....manipulating the youth and gettin them to do their dirty work, trying to divide the panth on every single issue....just look into the last 5 years alone....wether it be sggsj respect campaigns, anything to do with sant, any kick offs ie handsworth mela, dasam granth, calendar.....tarsem, joga and their mob are always there apposing what the majority want and trying to change everyones minds by holding meetings and conferences

i tell you all one thing this has been going on for too long and a stop needs to put to these so called "panthic leaders" who are ripping sikhi apart in the uk from the inside

I agree with what Stoppropan. Comments made by individuals are not necessarily the views of all that were there, so to the hero's behind their PC's stop spreading lies and doing nindia of panthic organisations. You are doing nindia about 'someone doing nindia'.. wow that makes you soo much better!

nindya!!!! Lol! Dont play games and try to turn this around....i see you've learnt well from your "so called" leaders!!

As i explained above about wat they been doing for years...you've become just like them!

to stoppropagan

nindya!!!! Lol! Dont play games and try to turn this around....i see you've learnt well from your "so called" leaders!!

As i explained above about wat they been doing for years...you've become just like them!

Why didnt you get up and do something about it then if you were there... try and live up to ur name - even if it is a fake one!! lol

Point being.....Yes these people ar eindividuals and you cant label the whole Jatha because of them...but when these guys are representing the jatha and say they representing the jatha......then thats a diff story!!

If the jatha are saying u cant label us because of their actions and then i suggest the jatha do something about these 'leaders' and make a statement and clearly show that these guys have nothing to do with them!

The Dasma Granth issue has been goin on long enuff now..and people are still thick as <banned word filter activated>!!

Why cant anybody get into their thick skulls that Sri Dasam Granth is not being done parkash as Guru??....Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our Guru..you dont need ot keep iterating that point unless your trying to convince yourself????

Whats being done is parkash of the Bani......Its like saying you cant put a gutka on the manji sahib next to Guru Maharaj cuz its not our guru even tho it contains bani?? So stop being so naive.... and you will find when dasam grantrh is parkash it is always done slightly lower than maharj.......

Why do you think Dasmesh Pita got to 1428 ang and said stop thats enough.......he did not allow dasam granth to have equal angs to SGGSJ.....so well all know who our guru is so stop repeating yourselves......Dasam granth is Guru Jis Bani.....it is the Bani thats is bein done parkash!

We all know the brain washing techniques used by the individuals names above........they have manipulated youthe for several years now and made them do the dirty work...its time for them to step into the limelight now and take the rewards for their actions!

When you talk about unit/ekta...........the problems thes bbabaar akj leaders are having now is.......they saw the barsi..they saw the dasam granth sehaj path bhog...they saw the amount of sangat who was there with pure sharda and they <banned word filter activated> themselves....and thats it they were runnign around like headless chickens...trying to get meeting to gether cuz they realised they are not as strong as they though they were.......

Back to ektaaa......If anyone saw the Dasam Granth Bhog at baba sang....you would have seen the ekta in the panth between the Nihung SIngh Dals and the singhs that have pyaar for Guru Ji's Taksaal. that was ekta....and now they have realised that they are nobidy and trying to organise these conferences n meetings trying to organise n plan ways to counter act this ekta and try to divide the sanagt when finally it has come together!

the funniest thing about this debate is that the one perso who actually stated what was said etc is being told that you got it all wrong.. perception i guess is the key... the reality is sikhs worldwide could never have ekta due to the way they have all been programmed to accept the truth as per their baba or leader etc... if we actually did khoj etc many questions would be answered.. many truths would be understood but sadly we are too busy being manipulated by others, taksal, akj, whatever... when something is wrong say it, to do ardas for sant ji being alive is wrong, to do nindiya of any gurmukh is wrong, to do parkash of dasam granth on par to Dhan guru granth sahib jee is wrong... the calendar issue seems to be a politcal one and I don't think it really matters on the basis everyone does what they want to do... my point is simple I have been a member of this board for some time and all I see is a lack of education and respect amongst member's nowadays, also we really need to stop the abuse.. we talk about doing nindiya etc but with the mouth we read gurbani and the mind we read gurbani we write such abuse.. come on khalsa ji let us adhere to sache pathshahsa simplest of hukams...

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh...

All these so called khalistani leaders in the west for the past 20+ years need to be held responsible for doing nothing except talking same thing over and over.Positive change will only come when such pakhandi leaders quit their seats which they seems to be super-glued with.

20 years from today, If i didn't do anything positive for my community, i would be ashamed and feel bad. I would not go around lecturing other ppls in conferences/gurdwarays etc.. If i go around and call myself scholar/leader etc then it means i will be full of ego, full of greed, thirst 4 fame and doing it for personal gain.

Also, just to point out that if someone in-charge organized a conference/meeting then he/she is should responsible for the contents of the meeting. If someone spoke ill against someone while using their stage then the organizers need to be held responsible (very simple rule).

They need to learn first about dasam granth before they criticize Dasam pita's bani. Their sarabloh concept, kirpans, khanda, kharag, chakkar and all other weapons associated with khalsa originate from Dasam Granth sahib.

There is no Amrit sanchar without Dasam granth.

There are no shashtars without Dasam Granth.

There is no sarabloh without dasam granth.

There is no khanda , kirpan without Dasam granth.

There is no "Waheguru Ki ki fateh" greeting without Dasam Granth.

There is no "deg teg fateh" without Dasam Granth.

There is no Khalsa panth without Dasam granth.

They need to remove their kirpan , kachheras next time before they utter bukwas against dasam Granth sahib , a granth of khalsa.They should remove name of Akhand keertani jatha if they do not believe in Dasam pita's bani.

They are criticzing Dasam granth sahib without having read just because Darshan ragi is criticizing that.Tomorrow sharabi and kababi ragi will be out of panth.Will they follow him?

They invited anti sikh and Ragi darshan lovers from Germany.They knew what they would say.This was all pre planned.They were babbars when they were reading Dasam Bani.They have become gidders since hey have started condemning that.That bani is the lifeline of a khalsa.All khalsa terminology come from that bani.We have no existence without Dasam bani.