Huge Panthic Conference In Wolverhampton Today Exposed The Traitors In Coventry

Further to the email and Facebook message copied in the post below in this topic, it would be interesting to see voting on the following questions which have been made according to that email (to include the controversial things discussed in that message)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. New Nanaksahi Calendar is right and should be accepted by all Sikhs? Those who are causing trouble like Punjab Radio & other missionarys should not be supported and boycotted?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree
  2. 2. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the living Guru. Dasam Granth is Bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and should be respected as Bani? Therefore Ragi Darshan is a snake and traitor (along with his supporters), is no Sikh and should be punished for religious blasphemy?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree
  3. 3. The people named below i.e. Deol, Dhesi, Manmohan, Gurmej, Joga, Thekedar, Sanghera, Purewal of Panjab Times etc have made a mistake & and are not the voice of AKJ or the Babbars, they are fakes and traitors?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Damdami Taksal stands united, and calls upon all Panthic Sikh Sangat to attend the Emergency Panthic Meeting at Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara Sahib Sedgley Street, Wolverhampton at 2pm on Sunday 24th January 2010.

A conference that was called today at Gurdwara Singh Sabha Cross Road Coventry, in which Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, Amended Nanakshahi Calendar, Damdami Taksal, Sant Samaj we targets of verbal abuse on stage.

One speaker said "Now that they have accepted Dasam Granth as their Guru, let them take Hukamnama's from Dasam Granth in front of their sisters and daughters and explain the meanings to them."

We find this unacceptable. Bani is Bani and for Sikhs to use comments like this against Bani we regard this as blasphemy against the Sikh Panth.

Please attend this meeting.

Sangat Ji, there are texts going around for a very important and urgent open meeting to take place tomorrow.

I also got the following email:

PANTHIC MEETING

SUNDAY 24 JANUARY 2010

@ GURU NANAK GURDWARA, SEDGLEY STREET, WOLVERHAMPTON

FOR ALL UK GURDWARAS AND SIKH ORGANISATIONS TO DISCUSS IMPLEMENTATION OF NANAKSHAHI CALENDAR

...and after today's disgraceful anti Panthic so-called "conference" in Coventry involving Panth enemies like Panjab Radio and other so-called traitor "Sikh" organisations, this important meeting tomorrow will also be for the RESPECT OF THE TENTH MASTERS DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JI and respect for those who believed in Dasam Granth Sahib Ji - to name one is Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale, Jathedar Damdami Taksal (started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji), and RESPECT FOR DAMDAMI TAKSAL (which WAS started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji) and SIKHS DO NOT RESPECT HERETIC NINDAK PROF DARSHAN RAGI WHO IS NOT A SIKH, regardless of what traitors in Coventry may have said...

Rumours are that Singhs who went to speak out against the anti Gurmat parchar happening at Coventry today were beaten up by these fake Sikhs and missionary supporters and traitor "Sikh" organisations! These fools cannot get away with doing so much nindya in one day about so many things!!!

Everyone try to make it to this meeting/conference that is open to all Sikhs and Panthic Jathebandia/Gurdwaras, no fake so-called "Sikh" organisations are welcome and please forward!

Read the two posts below about some of the nindya that they have been doing earlier today (from some members on the other topic):

lol the panthic conference people at wolves should call over sant dhadrian wale mahapursh instead. on a serious note, babbu??? why invite him? thats just stupid! doubt if he came anyway, unless he wanted that gold medal so badly

so what exactly has been said at coventry today and what has been punjab radios involvement?

these idiots should learn from the singhs and jthebandia who are doing the real meeting tomnorrow that is gonna be panthic hopefully!

The conference was really really long but basically the following points were stressed on:

• The new calender (with changes) won't be accepted
  • Dasam Granth should not be respected/parkashed
  • Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not start Damdami Taksal
  • Nindya of Baba Thakur Singh Ji
  • Sant Dhadrianwale should not have nice cars
  • Sant Dhadrianwale are too young to be sant
  • Boycott Damdami Taksal
  • Respect that heretic ragi
  • Boycott all that do not agree with the above

no way??????????

this cant be right? is it all true? nindya of baba thakur singh ji as well and why talk about taksal? and did they really mention dhadrian wale sant ji by name or indirectly?

all who attended to support and all organisers of this meeting on cov are now enemies of the panth and should be boycotted from all sikh events. they are not sikhs. no one should assoicate with them.

the majority of sikhs and sikh youth are against these views and these so called leaders!

name and shame these people here now!!!

Hanji it is true, I heard it with my own ears. Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji were refered to as 'Dhindriyanwale'!!! mad.gif , which is obviously done purposely to make their name a joke. And yes lots of nindya was done of Baba Thakur Singh Ji mad.gif and someone mentioned a poem that he had wrote to question baba ji. Ask Punjab Radio for a recording so that you can identify the names of the people who said which parts.

lol the panthic conference people at wolves should call over sant dhadrian wale mahapursh instead. on a serious note, babbu??? why invite him? thats just stupid! doubt if he came anyway, unless he wanted that gold medal so badly

so what exactly has been said at coventry today and what has been punjab radios involvement?

these idiots should learn from the singhs and jthebandia who are doing the real meeting tomnorrow that is gonna be panthic hopefully!

The conference was really really long but basically the following points were stressed on:

• The new calender (with changes) won't be accepted
  • Dasam Granth should not be respected/parkashed
  • Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not start Damdami Taksal
  • Nindya of Baba Thakur Singh Ji
  • Sant Dhadrianwale should not have nice cars
  • Sant Dhadrianwale are too young to be sant
  • Boycott Damdami Taksal
  • Respect that heretic ragi
  • Boycott all that do not agree with the above

what did they say about baba ji?

i listened to some of it and they were going on full out attack on damdami taksal , saying rss agents are at the the heart etc

They questioned Baba Ji through a poem and said why after being at such an avastha did they mislead sikhs.

Please, Please, Please stop all this nonsense propoganda!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe you are just whipping up people's emotions for propoganda against some individuals, just trying to get some support for a rival conference.

So much propoganda has happened over the last few months to divide Sikhs in the UK and I am sick of it.

I actually heard the whole conference yesterday. A lot of false statements have been made about this conference, lets get some facts established:

- Kulvant Dhesi was not even there.

- Yesterdays conference was a complete mix of people. I have listened to conferences since the 1980s, this was definately a large gathering of many different organisations in the Panth. It was definately the largest in recent years. It included Dal Khalsa, some factions of International Sikh Youth Federation such as Bal group, Babbars, supporters of Khalistan Liberation Force (Baba Manochal group), British Sikh Council, Khalra Mission Council, British Sikh Consultative Forum, Akali Dal (Simranjit Singh Maan) all Ramgarhia Gurdwaras & associations in UK, Sikh missionaries, Ravidas Gurdwaras, Deputy Chairman of Punjab & Sind Bank, Singh Sabha Southall committee member, old leaders of SGPC Dharam Parchaar Committee, other old SGPC leaders, Punjab Radio, plus alot of Gurdwara Pardans from UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Norway, France, etc.

It also had messages of support from Baba Ram Singh - Jathedar Damdami Taksal, Network of Sikh Organisations, the other BSCF group and many other groups. This is what I picked up, but alot more people spoke yesterday.

- The nonsense being written by people on this thread is just a cynical stunt to whip up emotions of youth so that as many people as possible attend the rival conference. It is just dirty politics!!!!!

Some more facts:

1. There was no ninda of Sant Dhandrian. It was just one pardan from some Board of Gurdwaras, who spoke against him. He gave his personal opinion on sant samaj decision on nanakshahi calender, and he mentioned his name in there. If people did not like that, they can speak to him.

2. The main person who spoke strongly against Dasam Granth was Thekedhar from Southall. If you have a problem with his opinions speak to him, rather than label the whole conference as supporting his view.

All this politics has began with barsi programme at Willenhall programme on Sikh channel. Regardless of whether you support Dasam Granth or not, people are very unhappy about anything equal to Guru Granth Sahib. What came out clearly yesterday was that from ramgarhias, to hard core khalistanis, peoples sharda is hurt. They see it as huge disrespect of the Guru Granth Sahib. Many puratan rehitnamas were read out yesterday by old SGPC guys showing why only Guru Granth Sahib can be parkash. I would like to get hold of them to find out more for my own research. People can come here and write as much propoganda as they like, but parkash of just Guru Granth Sahib is in Akal Tahkht Maryada. The DT faction behind the Barsi programme have sidelined themselves, even other Federation people confirmed this practice is wrong, and not done at Chowk Mehta. Alot was mentioned of RSS attempts to confuse sikhs. For example, last year RSS presented a copy of a saroop printed by them to Anandpur Sahib, which was Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam Granth in one binding.

One AKJ singh at the end spoke very well against anyone who condemned dasam granth. He explained why it is important to Sikhi. But everyone in the conference said clearly that nothing can be parksah equal to Guru Granth Sahib. There is nothing greater on this earth than Guru Granth Sahib.

The Nanakshahi calender issue was supported by all. People completely condemned the actions of Badal, Dhumma and Makkar. The resolution was supported by all those at the conference, and Delhi Gurdwara Parbandak Committee, Haryana Gurdwara Parbandak Commitee, Pakistan Gurdwara Parbandak Commitee, American Gurdwara Parbandak Committee and some International Sikh youth federation groups in Canada. Talk has started of a united front against Badal & Makkar.

For the last few months people have become sick of dirty propoganda on forums and on TV. In the UK, Ragi Darshan Singh was mainly supported by Punjab Radio and missionaries. No one else really bothered about him. But the programme on Sikh channel, when Daljit Singh Nirmala guy spoke so much rubbish, he just created a lot of support for Prof Darshan Singh. I do not like Darshan Singh. But when Panthic weekly speak against him, they back it up with evidence. But Daljit singh said he has off-licences, Prof Darshan Singh's family with loads of sangat are now asking him to prove where these offies are? So people at the conference brought up this nirmala guy and his stupid comments and made it into an issue.

At the same time, during the Barsi programme, they had 5 singhs doing ardas that Sant Jarnail Singh is still alive. So people speaking against that barsi programe , who spoke at the conference, brought that up. This was done by people from every organisation.

The bottom line is there is a lot of politics going on. It is really damaging UK sangat. The old guys will be back together in a few months. The youth are being whipped up and they will fight against each other. Those people behind whipping up youth on these forums, also daljit singh nirmala, certain speakers in yesterdays conference, and people who are doing propoganda for the rival conference today, all need to be ashamed of themselves. WE NEED UNITY, NOT DIVISIONS!!!!! WE NEED YOUTH TOGETHER, NOT FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER!!!

STOP SPREADING 3rd PARTY LIES!!!!!

what lies?? Most here are educated singhs not some bum's off the street that are easily brainwashed. We know whats right and wrong!! Those who listened to it know the score!!

So you had your meeting in coventry yesterday and do not want the one today to go ahead , how convieneint !!!

Having that meeting is what is dividing sikhs in uk!!

As for nanakshai issue i agree with the changes made to it. Just beacuse that kutha badal agree's to it as well does not mean its wrong. I know of mahapursh/sants who were against the nanakshai calender and support the changes. I would rather listen to them than some fools who want political gains out of this issue!!

to stoppropagan

Dont know which programme u were at mate but i was there in coventry yesterday,

did u fail to hear when they rinsed baba takur singh left right and centre, didnt u hear when they said those that do parkash of dasam granth are rss and hindus, and wat about when those 2 lads wanted to ask a question which was in support of dasam bani...how they got roughed up and bundled out!! This was an attack on sikhi itself

these "so called" babber akj uk leaders have been doin it for years....manipulating the youth and gettin them to do their dirty work, trying to divide the panth on every single issue....just look into the last 5 years alone....wether it be sggsj respect campaigns, anything to do with sant, any kick offs ie handsworth mela, dasam granth, calendar.....tarsem, joga and their mob are always there apposing what the majority want and trying to change everyones minds by holding meetings and conferences

i tell you all one thing this has been going on for too long and a stop needs to put to these so called

"panthic leaders" who are ripping sikhi apart in the uk from the inside

Following on from the topic at -

...the conference has happened today in Wolverhampton (the Panthic one) and many people, including I, also listened to the live broadcast on Akash Radio as well on Sky. Following on from the above topic, I think everyone should post their views and discussions about todays excellent conference in this topic now.

I have got the following email and Facebook message sent to me not too long ago: :)

The conference has now took place in Wolverhampton and was highly successful. There was a big turnout and it was also aired live on Akash Radio (yesterdays Coventry propaganda was spread and aired by the dushts at Panjab Radio) throughout the day for those who could not make it or based outside the UK. No doubt the traitors and anti Panthic agents from the Coventry "meeting" sitting at home were also listening while they were openly exposed, named and shamed! The anti Panthic gathering in Coventry yesterday was dwarfed after todays event where all the majority of Sangat, Panthic personalities, Jathebandia and Gurdwara committee's got together to speak about Panthic issues, and to name and shame traitors that are even based in the UK.

The HUGE mistakes in Coventry yesterday were openly and agressively challenged in Wolverhampton today and so-called fake leaders (including those who have attempted to show AKJ in a bad light in the UK) were exposed. These included "Traitors and RSS agents" (which was said openly, directly and indirectly throughout the day) namely - The wannabe fake leaders of one or two man so called Sikh groups, the traitors and enemies i.e.:

Tarsem Deol of British Sikh Council

Kulwant Dhesi of British Sikh Council and President of Singh Sabha Cross Roads Coventry (where yesterdays rubbish was barked!)

Manmohan "Khalsa" of Dal Khalsa UK

Gurmej Gill of Khalistan Govt in Exile (apparently a self proclaimed President of Khalistan???)

Joga "Singh" a coordinator of the FSO

Jaswant Thekedar (whose history is well known!)

Avtar Sanghera of that Pakistan Yatra Committee of Coventry

Panjab Radio dushts and other missionarys of Kala Afgana

(yesterdays Coventry rubbish was also supported by the likes of Rajinder Purewal of Panjab Times, Major Sandhu "munda southall da" and apparently even alcoholic singer babbu maan - no surprise, all the dogs with the same dirty and twisted views getting together as one gang of traitors)

...and many more!

Everyone condemned their nindya that was done yesterday and their open support of Prof Darshan Ragi as some sort of saviour of the Sikhs, as well as their beating up of young Panthic Singhs that were in the Sangat yesterday who decided to speak up against the traitors barking on stage. Imagine what the mothers of these poor Singhs felt when they saw how their sons were injured and beaten up unarmed in the Sangat at a Gurughar by enemies at an event organised by the above people - they should be ashamed! What kind of Sikhs are they, these nindaks???

Contrary to yesterdays fake last minute organised meeting (to cause trouble in opposition of todays Panthic conference which was organised and advertised weeks before) everyone there (including Gurdwara committees, Panthic organisations like Damdami Taksal and Nihangs or Khalistani groups like Sikh Federation UK etc - everyone Panthic was there!) ALL opposed yesterdays meeting in Coventry and what they said.

Everyone was agreeing that DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JI IS THE BANI OF THE TENTH MASTER, that the traitor DARSHAN RAGI IS AN ENEMY AND DUSHT (like the above named people who are all followers of this ragi) and should be stopped as soon as possible, that the new NANAKSHAHI CALENDAR HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE PANTH AND WILL BE IMPLEMENTED IN ALL GURDWARAS regardless of what dogs in Coventry barked yesterday, that those dogs are not the real leaders of AKJ or the Babbars which are respected but these UK and Germany self proclaimed leaders go against the rest of the AKJ's and Babbars around the world and in history, that no nindya of Baba Thakur Singh and other Sants should be done (i.e. Dhadrian Wale etc) as was done yesterday in Coventry and all who do so will suffer for it (the above have not even forgiven respected Sants in our Panthi from not just today, but even those who are no longer with us!), that Damdami Taksal is a respected institution started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, that the authoity of Akal Thakat should not be made a mockery of, that missionarys like Punjab Radio/Kala Afgana/Ghagga/Dilgeer etc should not be supported, no one or no Sikh organisation should support such missionarys and naastics, all ties to the self proclaimed leaders (traitors) above should be broken as they have been exposed who have been sold out as the real RSS agents and have fooled Sikhs for over 20 years (not any Sant Mahapursh!!!) - etc etc etc!!! All these points and the entire conference was very "garam" and heated, everyone was in josh and no one was afraid to speak the truth on stage and no one was afraid to openly challenge any of the above points or named traitors!

An eye opener for thousands of Sikhs around the world today! Sikh Channel now need to arrange for a discussion and make the Matha's passed at the conference today public even more on television. If any of the above named traitors want to back out of their stance yesterday in Coventry, they should do so now and make a public statement on radios, papers and Sikh Channel before they go down in the history books for the u-turn traitors they have become!

ALL PLEASE VOTE IN THIS TOPICS POLL - Further to the email and Facebook message copied above, it would be interesting to see voting results on the questions in the poll above which have been made according to that email (to include the controversial things discussed in that message).

This is following on from yesterdays first post in the other topic:

Sangat Ji, there are texts going around for a very important and urgent open meeting to take place tomorrow.

I also got the following email:

PANTHIC MEETING

SUNDAY 24 JANUARY 2010

@ GURU NANAK GURDWARA, SEDGLEY STREET, WOLVERHAMPTON

FOR ALL UK GURDWARAS AND SIKH ORGANISATIONS TO DISCUSS IMPLEMENTATION OF NANAKSHAHI CALENDAR

...and after today's disgraceful anti Panthic so-called "conference" in Coventry involving Panth enemies like Panjab Radio and other so-called traitor "Sikh" organisations, this important meeting tomorrow will also be for the RESPECT OF THE TENTH MASTERS DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JI and respect for those who believed in Dasam Granth Sahib Ji - to name one is Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale, Jathedar Damdami Taksal (started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji), and RESPECT FOR DAMDAMI TAKSAL (which WAS started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji) and SIKHS DO NOT RESPECT HERETIC NINDAK PROF DARSHAN RAGI WHO IS NOT A SIKH, regardless of what traitors in Coventry may have said...

Rumours are that Singhs who went to speak out against the anti Gurmat parchar happening at Coventry today were beaten up by these fake Sikhs and missionary supporters and traitor "Sikh" organisations! These fools cannot get away with doing so much nindya in one day about so many things!!! :@

Everyone try to make it to this meeting/conference that is open to all Sikhs and Panthic Jathebandia/Gurdwaras, no fake so-called "Sikh" organisations are welcome and please forward!

I vote yes to all three

Coudnt make it from down south to the midlands to the conference today, but listened to it on the radio and was really good, told the truth about a lot of things and really did expose all the people above. one of my friends who went said loads of ppl turned up with even gurdwara committee members coming from up and down the country to oppose these fake wannabe leaders from yesterday and make thier views on all these current important matters clear. looks like its clear to everyone now where the panth realy stands regardless of a few self made leaders and their minority of sikhs supporters and chele!

and in regards to all them people named above, well, i've been saying they are traitors for ages now since the babbu singer issue especially. darshan ragi started a panga with dhadrian wale sant ji first on a radio show a few years ago, the nindaks tried to support him even then, but he has been a traitor since the word go, he was one of the main people planted by government to crush the khalistan movement. then the award vala manmohan samosa of fake dal khalsa uk, and the gold medal vale tarsem deol and kulwant dhesi from british sikh council, we all know what they been up to recently as well making statements on the name of their one or two-band organisations during the babbu issue doing nindya, and again, they were probably traitors from the word go as well, govt plants, i still remember the RSS report published by panthic weekly exposing all three of these people for having back door meetings with rulda of rss, backstabbing the panth, all sell outs with the same stupid views.

im glad they are now finally openly exposed because they couldnt resist causing trouble and showing their true colours and now everyone knows who they really are and who they are working for! the rest who were mentioned today are no surprise either, all dodgy shady characters who have always spoken up in the past to arrange seperate meetings and making opposition whenever the rest of the sikhs were together!

they themselves have chosen to dissasociate themselves from mainstream sikhs and the panth. the ragi and all them people who spoke in cov yesterday and named above are worse than even the masands from history and are definately not sikhs (as one speaker said on stage in wolves today)!!!!!

If your gonna go on about the rulda meetings then I think your forgetting that Giani Thakur Singh was very close to rulda, if rulda meeting someone makes them a gadhar them wat would u make of Giani Thakur Singh? And don't even talk about following Akaal takhat hukamnama as I have heard with my own ears the guys who organised and attended today's conferance openly cuss the akaal takhat maryada. And where is your stance on the hukamnama on paraksh of Dasam Granth? Double standards to the max! Both sides are as bad as each other! Guroo kirpa karay!