Huge Panthic Conference In Wolverhampton Today Exposed The Traitors In Coventry

Further to the email and Facebook message copied in the post below in this topic, it would be interesting to see voting on the following questions which have been made according to that email (to include the controversial things discussed in that message)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. New Nanaksahi Calendar is right and should be accepted by all Sikhs? Those who are causing trouble like Punjab Radio & other missionarys should not be supported and boycotted?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree
  2. 2. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the living Guru. Dasam Granth is Bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and should be respected as Bani? Therefore Ragi Darshan is a snake and traitor (along with his supporters), is no Sikh and should be punished for religious blasphemy?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree
  3. 3. The people named below i.e. Deol, Dhesi, Manmohan, Gurmej, Joga, Thekedar, Sanghera, Purewal of Panjab Times etc have made a mistake & and are not the voice of AKJ or the Babbars, they are fakes and traitors?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree

voted yes to all of them.

wait a sec.. there is a President of Khalistan? just by adding the caveat "government in exile"? biggrin.gif

no offence but i doubt most sane people want to see these people spew their venom from any stage let alone be governed by them.

also do you mean the same babbu maan thats in this video?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=INpu8MMSXlU

and the same dhesi who was singing the praises of prof darshan singh on sikh channel?

youngsters should stay away from these people as they've all at some stage or another created and spread controversy and hatred between sikhs from which they've profitted with viewers/listeners, followers, kursiaan, etc.

sikh jathebandhiaan and groups should distance themselves from the views of these madmen as they've put their own personalities and reputations before the needs of the Panth and attacked Guru Ji's Bani and Mahapursh which could potentially incite lasting tensions.

There is no Amrit sanchar without Dasam granth.

There are no shashtars without Dasam Granth.

There is no sarabloh without dasam granth.

There is no khanda , kirpan without Dasam granth.

There is no "Waheguru Ki ki fateh" greeting without Dasam Granth.

There is no "deg teg fateh" without Dasam Granth.

There is no Khalsa panth without Dasam granth.

Lets look at the names who support Dasam Granth (including prakash):

All Nihang Singh Jathebandia

All Taksal Sampardas

All Nirmala Sampardas

All Sevapanthis Sampardas

Hazoor Sahib

Patna Sahib

Akal Takht (untill 1940s when Dasam Granth removed from the organisation that believes in 3 bania in the morning)

Bhai Randhir Singh (received siropas from the 4 recognised takhts. Very firm on Gursikh principles would have rejected siropas from the takhts that he thought dasam granth prakash was antigurmat and doing beadbi of Maharaj. Never spoke against Dasam Granth. If he felt this was beadbi he would have gone to all the places where prakash happens and started a morcha to remove dasam granth like he did with removing the mahants.)

Bhai Jeevan Singh (ex granthi at patna sahib where prakash of Dasam Granth happens. Probably done seva of the saroops. Very firm on Gursikh principles would have never served as granthi if he thought this was anti gurmat)

Akand Kirtani Jatha (India, North America)

If Sant Jarnail singh who had a nitmen of 22 hours, had darsan of Guru Gobind Singh and Mata Sahib Kaur, was blessed with seva along with the babbars in defending Harmandar sahib, took hukanmamma from Dasam granth had no objection with prakash of Dasam Granth then who are we to object.

If Sant Jarnail singh who had a nitmen of 22 hours, had darsan of Guru Gobind Singh and Mata Sahib Kaur, was blessed with seva along with the babbars in defending Harmandar sahib, took hukanmamma from Dasam granth had no objection with prakash of Dasam Granth then who are we to object.

smile.gif

Kulwant Singh dhesi was not at yesterdays meetin, neither was major sandhu or babbu lol. Yes wrong things were said at the meeting and the way the two lads who objected WERE RUFFED UP was way out of line, but a number of guys at today's conferance gave speaches that incited violence against the opposing crew, is that wat these guys are good for? Kicking off with their own? Both sides have acted disgracefully. Today's guys even said that those that don't accept all of dasam Granth and raagmala are not Sikhs. Those that diss their sampardas or leaders are not Sikhs? Is that wat sikhi is to them? Sad state of affairs Khalistanis fighting amongst themselves. Truly shameful.

That's wat my first reply should have said plz can admin implement the changes ( get it lol) and/or not delete this reply

So making new accounts now to post, bad move. The reply to your post remains the same as in post 8:

Please dont try to twist everything, akj is a respected organisation as well as the real Babbars who have dedicated their life to the panth, not these fake wannabe's who are missusing the akj name and babbar title (not the organisation or sangat as a whole, just the so called self made leaders). I think everyone is clear on the stance of akj canada, usa, india and rest of the world and then the stance of the fakes in the uk and germany (i repeat, not the organisation or sangat as a whole, just the so called self made leaders in the uk and germany).

and in regards to kulwant dhesi, he is the president of the cross roads cov Gurdwara for heavens sake!!! of course he gave the go ahead for this anti panthic meeting and he couldnt be there to make his speech and spit venom because he ran off to india from what i heard even though he gave the go ahead. he may even have been there before going india (assuming he did go) for a little while (he is more sly, reserved and clever than the rest of them!) and dont think no one said major sandhu or babbu were there lol, but both supported becuase major sandhu has been promoting this meeting in cov on his show on venus tv, calling the ragi on air, speaking against the new calendar etc and babbu - apparently people were saying yesterday the organisers wanted him over and had invited him to sing "dharmak songs" during the conference/meeting lol, how pathetic!!

Also, openly speaking the truth and exposing these snakes is not "inciting violence" - please get that clear. do not spread lies on this forum which is panthic and will not tolerate twisted views!

so nothings changed there.

and sikhlionz paaji - yeh you are right in your post! all absolutely ridiculous.

I keep asking for photos of these dudes man......so we can send to everyone and UK sangat so we know who they are......most of the sangat doesnt even know what they look like!!

Please can we start posting photos!! (just make sure your not in the photo with the geezas..lol..cuz that would be a bad move for urself :) :)

LOL

Kulwant Singh dhesi was not at yesterdays meetin, neither was major sandhu or babbu lol. Yes wring things were said at the meeting and the way the two lads who objected was way out of line, but a number of guys at today's conferance gave speaches that incited violence against the opposing crew, is that wat these guys are good for? Kicking off with their own? Both sides have acted disgracefully. Today's guys even said that those that don't accept all of dasam Granth and raagmala are not Sikhs. Those that diss their sampardas or leaders are not Sikhs? Is that wat sikhi is to them? Sad state of affairs Khalistanis fighting amongst themselves. Truly shameful

Please dont try to twist everything, akj is a respected organisation as well as the real Babbars who have dedicated their life to the panth, not these fake wannabe's who are missusing the akj name and babbar title (not the organisation or sangat as a whole, just the so called self made leaders). I think everyone is clear on the stance of akj canada, usa, india and rest of the world and then the stance of the fakes in the uk and germany (i repeat, not the organisation or sangat as a whole, just the so called self made leaders in the uk and germany).

and in regards to kulwant dhesi, he is the president of the cross roads cov Gurdwara for heavens sake!!! of course he gave the go ahead for this anti panthic meeting and he couldnt be there to make his speech and spit venom because he ran off to india from what i heard even though he gave the go ahead. he may even have been there before going india (assuming he did go) for a little while (he is more sly, reserved and clever than the rest of them!) and dont think no one said major sandhu or babbu were there lol, but both supported becuase major sandhu has been promoting this meeting in cov on his show on venus tv, calling the ragi on air, speaking against the new calendar etc and babbu - apparently people were saying yesterday the organisers wanted him over and had invited him to sing "dharmak songs" during the conference/meeting lol, how pathetic!!

Also, openly speaking the truth and exposing these snakes is not "inciting violence" - please get that clear. do not spread lies on this forum which is panthic and will not tolerate twisted views!

i would be grateful if the mods could keep a close eye on chele followers of the traitors who are and will come on this forum to change and twist everything and go off topic? thanks!

panthic weekly also says on the same report how your sant thakur singh gave siropa to sudharhshan leader of RSS,not to mention Thakur Singh is also clearly visible in the picture with Darshan Raagi in the meeting between sushil muni/indian govt and so called Sikhs - what do you have to say about that

http://news.panthic.org/data/pics/people/RagiDarshan_ShushilMuni.jpg

Check the pic i say

Also half those mentioned were not even in the meeting - regarding rulda even vedanti gave siropa to him - and giani thakur singh had relations with him went to his sons funeral not saying hes RSS but as soon as rulda was found to be RSS above mentioned leaders cut off conecctions with him

The picture given by panthic weekly has nothing to do with RSS.It shows meeting of Darshan Ragi with Rrajiv's agent Shushil Muni.

That time he was jathedar of akal takhat.

Presence of baba thakar singh ji indicates nothing.It seems to be an open meeting.

The issue here is role of anti panthic groups of UK who are supporting heretic ragi Darshan by excuses.

If they were not in the meeting but their names were there in the ad.

They are right when they say those who do not accept Dasam granth in totality are not sikhs. Sikhism accepts Dasam granth in toatality.

There is no pick and choose.

Kulwant Singh dhesi was not at yesterdays meetin, neither was major sandhu or babbu lol. Yes wring things were said at the meeting and the way the two lads who objected was way out of line, but a number of guys at today's conferance gave speaches that incited violence against the opposing crew, is that wat these guys are good for? Kicking off with their own? Both sides have acted disgracefully. Today's guys even said that those that don't accept all of dasam Granth and raagmala are not Sikhs. Those that diss their sampardas or leaders are not Sikhs? Is that wat sikhi is to them? Sad state of affairs Khalistanis fighting amongst themselves. Truly shameful

thats true though aint it!!!

its about time we stood up to these people who are trying to divide us from the inside

if people cant see that those named above are agents and are trying to kill sikhi as we know it then there blind as hell!!

So does that statement in bold include the likes of Bhai Randhir Singh who did not belive in Raag Mala?

Even Sant Jarnail Singh, who believed in Raag mala scolded a singh for reading it at Akal Takht when he read it there and the marayda said otherwise. This shows that Sant ji had more respect for the Guru roop sangat's decission than his own belief.

It's sad that we are all fighting about his when the Akal Takht could so easliy give some direction for all Sikhs to follow. But until Badal & his goons are running the show that aint gonna happen. Lets do something practical to eliminate the root cause rather than sit here fighting about the reprocussions.

its about time we stood up to these people who are trying to divide us from the inside

if people cant see that those named above are agents and are trying to kill sikhi as we know it then there blind as hell!!

So does that statement in bold include the likes of Bhai Randhir Singh who did not belive in Raag Mala?

Even Sant Jarnail Singh, who believed in Raag mala scolded a singh for reading it at Akal Takht when he read it there and the marayda said otherwise. This shows that Sant ji had more respect for the Guru roop sangat's decission than his own belief.

It's sad that we are all fighting about his when the Akal Takht could so easliy give some direction for all Sikhs to follow. But until Badal & his goons are running the show that aint gonna happen. Lets do something practical to eliminate the root cause rather than sit here fighting about the reprocussions.

i dont want to turn this into a raagmala debate.....but my views on this are clear cut and i fully agree with wat was said....no exceptions

with regards to sant jarnail singh ji.....if wat u said is true (because its the 1st iv heard of it) that shows that they had the upmost respect for guru hargobind sahibs thakht and didnt in anyway want to show it in a bad light...not anything else......in the same way they didnt matha tekh within the actual harmindir sahib because the akaal thakht stated guns could not be taken in there....it was out of respect for the thakht!!

i dont want to turn this into a raagmala debate.....but my views on this are clear cut and i fully agree with wat was said....no exceptions

with regards to sant jarnail singh ji.....if wat u said is true (because its the 1st iv heard of it) that shows that they had the upmost respect for guru hargobind sahibs thakht and didnt in anyway want to show it in a bad light...not anything else......in the same way they didnt matha tekh within the actual harmindir sahib because the akaal thakht stated guns could not be taken in there....it was out of respect for the thakht!!

yep its true. i think it was baba jarnail singh nephew that he scolded if i remmeber coreectly. but it DID happen.