Sonia Deol's Father Jailed For False Translations At Court

BiggChan

"the words... "it is claimed" and "is accused" .. obviously missed you!!!!

he faked nothing!! it was accused.. or claimed... but he was NOT found guilty of any of that!!!

wow! you really don't have much upstairs hey"

I have not missed anything, just merely providing a link to what has been reported as with the original post. May be it is you who needs your eyes checking as this is clearly a concept that has gone way over your head gho man01 (the idea is you read the story, possibly click on the link, then discuss if you wish too).

Nobody is saying he has been found guilty of anything but perjury. This is a criminal offence even though you have stated this doesn't concern you as people lie everyday. As mentioned earlier, the information that you are privy to doesn't appear to have been made available to his defence team so as it stands he is a convicted criminal. You may not think this is serious, but many upstanding citizens will agree with the Judge and do think it is serious. These are just parts of the case that have been reported (and that too not by us). This is what happens in the media. Kind of like when you have a documentary called 1984 Sikh Story which is also ill researched but still put out for broadcast.

Interesting, but not suprising, you pose questions but never respond to those posed to you. Maybe a clever remark like you do not wish to bring yourself down to our level will follow, or you are respecting privacy or maybe it is the fact that your dear well respected friend has been convicted of lying (quite possibly following an oath on religious scriptures) and this is something you are finding difficult to deal with.

... or maybe ... just maybe... it could be that you just don't have anything better to talk about in your own sad little life.

You know very well what you are doing by re posting the same links. God, you must be really bored!

Seems to me your obsession is rather personal.

Jealousy. Not an attractive trait.

You have my sympathy.

;-)

I started the thread by posting the link to the article, it is only courteous that I respond to responses made towards me. I have posted links to many threads over the years. You on the otherhand, joined the forum just to defend this criminal. At no stage has the same link been reposted by me. I have tried to post everything that is on the net. People can reach their own conclusions especially if an appeal is successful. I have no need to be jealous of anything although Mr. Sidhu has got a good head of hair for his age.

Sonia of course we are jealous, look.. so he lied? big deal

he lied in court? big deal

he lied in court after swearing on Sikh Scriptures? big deal

it's not like you wouldnt do the same eh Sonia?

we are jealous, we wish we were with him right now..

if you're gonna sell out, get used to the consequences :-)

tell ya what, how about we do a raffle in aid of Mr Sidhu?

prison31_0001.jpg

Sonia of course we are jealous, look.. so he lied? big deal

he lied in court? big deal

he lied in court after swearing on Sikh Scriptures? big deal

it's not like you wouldnt do the same eh Sonia?

we are jealous, we wish we were with him right now..

if you're gonna sell out, get used to the consequences :-)

tell ya what, how about we do a raffle in aid of Mr Sidhu?

prison31_0001.jpg

funny how anyone who defends sonia or her family must be either them , or related to them!

sorry to disappoint! am neither.

but then again I am on the forum where if anyone if critical of bhindranwala they must be RSS or Congress in disguise!!

the logic here is blinding!

and making references to 'good head of hair'

thank you Mr.B, you quite clearly prove my point about it being personal.

and you did it with very little help!!

Have fun guys. There's a reason why there are so few on here.

but at least you have a playground so it's all good.

:-)

gho man01, it is hypocritical that you refer to personal attacks when your own responses in this thread are littered with personal remarks. It's amusing how your responses are becoming increasing ever so more aggressive almost like a child throwing a tantrum, so thanks for the entertainment. Bare in mind, merely the links to articles to Mr Sidhu's criminality have been posted on here. None of them have been written by members of this forum. May be you should vent your anger out on the papers. However, being as Mr. Sidhu has been found unamiously guilty of perjury by a jury, they may not find merit in your complaints.