Download/upload Books On This Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Roop Sangat Jeo,

With Waheguru Kirpa, daas has been able to complete the digitisation of Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji (Steek). You can download the Granth Ji either in 2 parts:

web0233.jpg

1. Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji (Part 1)

2. Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji (Part 2)

Or if you prefer to download the single, complete copy, you can do so from here:

Complete Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji

Please accept my apologies for faded text on few pages, the original Steek has few print quality issues and as such was aunavoidable :( Nonetheless, I feel almost all the text is fairly readable. I sincerely hope this download is of some use to the Guru premis out there! happy.gif

Thanks!

Gurfateh!

wjkk Wjkf gio,

Very useful post, but i have one question regarding this post that why this is called as "Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji".Please explain it.

During one's lifetime one may enconter a spriritual awakening. This awakening can be a life transforming experience indeed.

Bhagat Sadhna Ji were born into a family of Kasaiee's (butchers) and as such continued this work until their spiritual awakening.

In this Granth Sri Gur Saakhi Parman , Naryan Singh Gyani documents the life of Bhagat Sadhna Ji and the amazing transformation that led to their Bani to be included in SGGS Ji.

This biography also shows how Bhagat Ji resisted temptation.

Highly interesting.

I hope you will enjoy reading it.

Many thanks.

www.scribd.com/mokhamsingh

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

ive found two sites which have lots of sikh related literature and ebooks. i havent read the majority of the ebooks/literature on them so cant vouch for the content, but i hope sangat finds these helpful. I would really appreciate if somebody would start uploading sikhi books onto kindles bookstore as i feel that we are lacking good quality sikh books in this platform. If anybody knows about Digital rights managment with regards to sikh books id appreciate some information. Also I would be greatful if sangat could recommend a PDF to word converter?

http://www.sikhroots.com/docman/cat_view/67-resources

http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/literature.htm

I dont know much about digital rights management, but im pretty sure no one other than the original publisher (or someone authorised by them) can distribute books for profit elsewhere, in any form.

The uploads Guru Sahib do on SikhSangat Scribd book library are low-fi versions that are intentionally scanned with slight 'defects', so that although they provide Sangat with reading material they cant access easily, it also encourages them to buy the real thing, the physical book, that way they can support the authors and publishers.

PDF2Word converter, well the best tool for this is probably Adobe's own Acrobat softwre. Im sure there are other lightweight options around, like the one by hellopdf.com. Heres a link:

http://www.hellopdf.com/download.php

:)

• 1 month later...