GPS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hukamnama fro Sri Akal Takht Sahib

HUKAMNAMA

So called Ragi Darshan Singh was asked to appear at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib on 5th December 2009, 7 January 2010 and January 29, 2010 to clarify his stand regarding the blasphemous remarks he made on the life of Dasmesh Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib. However, due to his ego and for being self centered and selfish he chose to defy 'Guru Granth' and 'Guru Panth' and failed to appear before Panj Singh Sahibaans at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib

Sangat might remember that on 8 Jan 2008 Sri Akal Takhat Sahib had given Aadesh to be aware of Darshan Singh Ragi’s nefarious and false prachaar. Sri Akal Takhat Sahib also advised Ragi to refrain from making false, baseless and irrational statements. On 6 June 2008 Sri Akal Takhat also sent a ‘loving’ message to the Ragi to refrain from making statements in Gurmat Samagams and in media that would lead to confusion among sangat. However Ragi ignored all the Hukams and messages of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib and continued to cause distress and confusion among Sangat. He even compared the Singh Sahibaans with ‘Massa Ranghar’ and used very objectionable language in his notes.

After deliberating on all the above cases and issues Darshan Singh Ragi is declared excommunicated from the Sikh Panth for being a ‘Guru Nindak’ and an enemy of ‘Guru Panth’. Having lost the pride of being a part of the Sikh panth he no more holds any right which a Sikh deserves. All the ‘Guru Nanak Naam Leva Gursikhs’ who consider Sri Guru Granth Sahib as their Guru and Guru Gobind Singh Sahib as their father are ordered to snap all relations pertaining to ‘Roti’ and ‘Beti’ with Darshan Singh Ragi.

All the Sikh sangats of India and abroad are ordered not to allow Darshan Singh Ragi and his supporters to speak from a Sikh stage and to give any support. The one who fails to implement this would be the Tankhaiya of Guru Panth.

http://patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=342:ragi-darshan-singh-excommunicated&catid=36:hukamnamas&Itemid=139

Watch the backlash, and be ready to counter all their propaganda. Has Darshan responded?

there is a statement from him saying that there is no wall between him and God.Now he can talk to God direct.

May be after taking kabab he talks to god. I think he is a mad person.

No anti panthic propaganda should be permitted here.

Listen to Sher-e-Punjab Radio it's on this topic

http://www.sherepunjabradio.ca/punjab/

This radio has become an adda ( central point) for anti panthic activites. The host of this show calims to be a journalist and is famous for palnting false news in Ajit newspaper in favour of Darshan ragi.

I agree with you 100% and it's the reason why i presented it here, so people can see how one sided this so called Journalist is, and how he try's to act Panthic in public. It is pure propaganda coming out of his Prof. Gurvinder Singh Dhaliwal(the host of the show) mouth and he brings people on his show that are going to say Darshan Ragi is right. I don't know what kind of favor Darshan Ragi did for Gurvinder Singh Dhaliwal, but it must be pretty big that, he sticks his neck out for him and defy's Guru Sahibs Bani.

Listen to Sher-e-Punjab Radio it's on this topic

http://www.sherepunjabradio.ca/punjab/

This radio has become an adda ( central point) for anti panthic activites. The host of this show calims to be a journalist and is famous for palnting false news in Ajit newspaper in favour of Darshan ragi.

I agree with you 100% and it's the reason why i presented it here, so people can see how one sided this so called Journalist is, and how he try's to act Panthic in public. It is pure propaganda coming out of his Prof. Gurvinder Singh Dhaliwal(the host of the show) mouth and he brings people on his show that are going to say Darshan Ragi is right. I don't know what kind of favor Darshan Ragi did for Gurvinder Singh Dhaliwal, but it must be pretty big that, he sticks his neck out for him and defy's Guru Sahibs Bani.

First of all this guy is also a fake professor.I gather that he was elementary school teacher near mandi ahmedgarh in Punjab.But after coming to Canada he writes himself a professor.

he is also notorious gathering five to ten old persons in someone's home and give that news that this gathering is in some hall and they pass resolution to support Ragi darshan singh. He steals photos of people to make it a news.

He should be told that to favour an excommunicated person is violation of akal takhat directive.