Sanatan Sikhi Will End Sikhi

Guest amar_jkp

Guest amar_jkp

I know many of you will not like this Topic Title but this title is true. We have seen in the pasts how these so called Sanatani getS defeAted by Sanatan Dharmi . Many of you will ask how ?

My answer is decline in Sikh population during early 19th Centuary at that TIME many Sikhs converted to Arya Samaj and Sanatan Dharam . Now days debate has again started that Nirmlas and Udasi should be bought back into the panth but Singo be carefull specially to these Udasis who will not shy away is spreading false that our Guru Sahibans are avtar of that and this Devta.

What are your views on this issue.

I have mixed opinions personally. I feel on one hand, Guru Jee's Sikhi can never end. Even if there is only one Singh or Singhni left at the end of the dark age, then Sikhi will still live. And besides, our beloved Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is eternal and immortal.

On the other hand, someone once said that the only ones who can destruct Sikhi... are Sikhs themselves.

I know many of you will not like this Topic Title but this title is true. We have seen in the pasts how these so called Sanatani getS defeAted by Sanatan Dharmi . Many of you will ask how ?

My answer is decline in Sikh population during early 19th Centuary at that TIME many Sikhs converted to Arya Samaj and Sanatan Dharam . Now days debate has again started that Nirmlas and Udasi should be bought back into the panth but Singo be carefull specially to these Udasis who will not shy away is spreading false that our Guru Sahibans are avtar of that and this Devta.

What are your views on this issue.

Udasi and Nirmalay were formally re-admitted back into the panth many decades ago.

Do you have proof that "they" are spreading this false info?? Please bear in mind that Nirmalay differ from Udasis in some beliefs. And that some Nirmalay are part of Khalsa panth through Amrit sanchar, while others are not, but are still members of Sikh community. For examples of their beliefs, look at Sant Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowal wale who is a nirmala sant.

the lines are being blurred here in the UK between 'sanathan' and Sikhism as we have seen at certain events up and down the UK then on the other hand those taking part in these events claim they don't associate with nangs of niddar - santhans on the other hand they carry out the same rituals alongside the sanathans

I believe that udasis and other categories are minorities in sikh dharam. Personally i don't have knowledge about them nor interested to learn from 3rd hand source but I will respect them full just like i do to others. Majority of Sikhs are simpleton just like you and me.. right? Minorities can't have that large effect on majority and thus i believe that they can't end sikhi just like that.. Anyway, sikhi will never finish !