Bbc'S Hardeep Kohli Claims Kirpan Is Unnecessary

All-Info

This Hardeep Kohli guy is no Sikh - remember this...?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199164/BBC-drops-One-Show-presenter-Hardeep-Singh-Kohli-sex-pest-claims.html

The BBC has suspended One Show presenter Hardeep Singh Kohli for pestering a female researcher on the programme.

The corporation said they had ordered the comedian to apologise after taking the complaint from the woman 'very seriously'

Kohli, who is one of the BBC's rising stars, has been suspended from the programme for six months to 'reflect on his behaviour'.

Last night he denied he had been accused of sexual harassment but accepted his actions had 'overstepped the mark'.

Kohli, 39, said he had apologised 'unreservedly' for his behaviour after being hauled before bosses.

He said: 'Nobody has accused me of sexual harassment. I recognise I over stepped the mark and have apologised unreservedly.'

The BBC refused to reveal the exact nature of the complaint against Kohli, which was made two months ago.

A spokeswoman said: 'Producers of The One Show received a complaint regarding Hardeep's behaviour towards a production colleague.

'She made no formal complaint and has acknowledged that One Show management took the issue extremely seriously.

'He was reprimanded and immediately apologised. He agreed to take some time away from the show to reflect on his behaviour. This leave of absence has been agreed to be six months.'

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like all the people in the media intentionally write/say/ do things to piss people off,.......

Controversy sells. We wouldn't be talking about this is good things were said. The media make their money based on viewer/ reader/ listener ratings numbers. The easiest way to get more people to read you article or watch your program is by being controversial.

People at school are trying to tell me that a kirpan is a legal weapon. I know it is not but somehow people have gotten to know that me and my brother both wear one. I am scared that they might get banned from school. I haven't heard about the case of kirpans in schools could somenoe please tell me what it is about???biggrin.gif

Hello Everyone,

It surprise to see everyone calling him a pervert, but at least he's not hiding behind any religious curtain. Well as Sikhs all you have to do is look at Taksal, its full perverts, children being molested. We all know what's happening there.

How comes no one mentions that on this forum?

Hello Everyone,

It surprise to see everyone calling him a pervert,

why? do you know why he was fired by the BBC?

Well as Sikhs all you have to do is look at Taksal, its full perverts, children being molested.

What a ridiculous accusation? Do you have any evidence? Many memebers of this forum have studied there during holidays or are students of people who studied there. Never been any problem.

Please provide proof.

Hello Everyone,

It surprise to see everyone calling him a pervert, but at least he's not hiding behind any religious curtain. Well as Sikhs all you have to do is look at Taksal, its full perverts, children being molested. We all know what's happening there.

nobody mentions that because its a fabrication of your mind

your response, aswell as the focus of this whole thread just goes to prove that sikhs are their own worst enemy