Caste System In Sikhi [Late S. K.Singh Deep Ji's last message for all of us]

It is very true that something needs to be done about jaat paat. But sadly amritdharis let alone other still believe in caste. I got discriminated against just because I wasn't a so called jatt. But remember those who believe in caste Guru Sahib will never accept them.

Jo Sikha Ko Puche Jaat Soh Sikh Nahi Mero Aad Jugaad (Those who ask a sikh's caste, they are not my sikh, they never were, and they never will be) --Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee Maharaj)

It is very true that something needs to be done about jaat paat. But sadly amritdharis let alone other still believe in caste. I got discriminated against just because I wasn't a so called jatt. But remember those who believe in caste Guru Sahib will never accept them.

Jo Sikha Ko Puche Jaat Soh Sikh Nahi Mero Aad Jugaad (Those who ask a sikh's caste, they are not my sikh, they never were, and they never will be) --Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee Maharaj)

Bhai Nand Lal (Singh) ji in his Rehatnama ,has mentioned at a place:-

"Amrit ko paani kahe ,Sikh ki poochhahe jaat.

Kahe GOBIND SINGH Nand Lal ji ,so sikh jampur jaat."

Whenever we ask some sikh as to which jaat he/she belongs,we

are marching ahead towards NARAK.

Bhul chuk Khima ,

Waheguru ji ka Kkalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Right on.

I mean I am a "jatt" but i never think that it's a sense of pride or something. I don't believe in the caste system at all. I hate when people discriminate others. It makes me sick.mad.gif

Guest mehtab1singh

Right on.

I mean I am a "jatt" but i never think that it's a sense of pride or something. I don't believe in the caste system at all. I hate when people discriminate others. It makes me sick.mad.gif

Then if you are not married yet, you should marry a bibi who is from non-Jatt family :)

If you are married, make sure your kids marry non-Jatts :)

Deal??? :)

Right on.

Then if you are not married yet, you should marry a bibi who is from non-Jatt family :)

If you are married, make sure your kids marry non-Jatts :)

Deal??? :)

Thats a good deal lol

Guru pyaryo,

I married a non Jat but AMRITDHARI SINGHANI in 1980 and

now in 2007 my elder son too married a non Jat Girl and I am proud

of the same with blessings of Sacha Patshah Dhan Sri Guru Granth

Saheb ji.

Bhul chuk khima, Wahegru ji ka Khalsa Wahegru ji ki Fateh

Guest mehtab1singh
Yeah, try telling that to my parents.
Thats exactly what I want YOU to do :)
They said if i married a "non-jatt" they would never accept her. Well, I'm still young and have a long time to think about it.biggrin.gif
All the best then :)

vaise why even get in jat pat at all. Why not, just "not ask" the jaat paat. U meet a girl/boy, see if you click, and never ask that question. move on if you do, otherwise keep going.

Eventually, you would have a life partner what god have written for you, from the jat you are from or not. I don't think God would have wanted to create divisions on who is bigger or better and who is not. God must have just planned to make one human form to get this soul chance to get out of birth-death cycle. But now that there are too many humans (souls in this universe given chance to evolve), we created another drama here on this earth.

I wish we could just see that original plan waheguru jee have for us.

9th Guru jee says

mwns ko jnmu lInu ismrnu nh inmK kInu ]

maanas ko janam leen simaran neh nimakh keen ||

You obtained this human life, but you have not remembered the Lord in meditation, even for an instant.

I believe Guru Gobind Singh jee says this

Manas ki jaat sabe eke pehchanbo : All Humans are of one and treat all humans equally

• The topic was unpinned