What Professionals Are We Lacking In Sikhism?

Khalasthan86

haha.....yes but moshing in a turban may not be quite so practical :lol: plus they wouldn't be able to crowdsurf at the end incase it gets knocked off.

Hehe, yeh moshing can be a bit problematic (I've been there and as fun as it is, you do need to keep one hand on your head!) but it's good, clean fun!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.....yes but moshing in a turban may not be quite so practical :lol: plus they wouldn't be able to crowdsurf at the end incase it gets knocked off.

Hehe, yeh moshing can be a bit problematic (I've been there and as fun as it is, you do need to keep one hand on your head!) but it's good, clean fun!

Singers too. But what do you all think about the reception a singh with full dhari would get. Even if he's a really good singer, do you reckon he could make it? You know how alot of it is all about image too these days.

Rap too. Rap doesn't have to be all about girls, drugs and violence. Theres some good rappers out there who are really good poets, they are non gangsta rappers and rap about politics, life in general etc. Again though, say we had some amazing sikh rapper with a pug and dhari, how many people reckon he could actually make it?

A Good Sikh who is a star, as in film personality or something along the line.

We have Sonny Cabberwal and Waris Ahluwalia, but they are not that famous (,yet?).

Sikhs in Politics. We have got as much Punjabis (not Sikhs but still) in the Canadian Parliament as the Indian Parliament, quite an achievement, no?

There are more Sikhs in UK, so it should be easier to have more Sikhs than Canada in politics. British Sikhs are far from politics, I wonder why.

Singers too. But what do you all think about the reception a singh with full dhari would get. Even if he's a really good singer, do you reckon he could make it? You know how alot of it is all about image too these days.

Rap too. Rap doesn't have to be all about girls, drugs and violence. Theres some good rappers out there who are really good poets, they are non gangsta rappers and rap about politics, life in general etc. Again though, say we had some amazing sikh rapper with a pug and dhari, how many people reckon he could actually make it?

Hmm well there are people like the cray twins who havent done a very good job? (sorry i'm not into that sort of music i may have spelt it wrong....they rap right?...also dance alongside half naked women tut tut)

No i agree with paji it would be awesome if we could get an amritdari in rock music....they all have long hair anyway lol.....plus some of them actually wear like a bandana for fashion!

:lol: moshing and holding your head.........ahh so that explains why i used to get all those bruises after gigs; people like you with their damn elbows everywhere :p

Good journalist with full sikhi bana and jeevan.

Journalist JARNAIL SIKH , whom I consider the one of the boldest Sikh present in India at this moment (he create a storm by throwing a shoe at the Home Minister)

His better-half too wears a Keski smile.gif

Wahegurki ka Khalsa , Wahegurji ki Fateh

Hmm well there are people like the cray twins who havent done a very good job? (sorry i'm not into that sort of music i may have spelt it wrong....they rap right?...also dance alongside half naked women tut tut)

No i agree with paji it would be awesome if we could get an amritdari in rock music....they all have long hair anyway lol.....plus some of them actually wear like a bandana for fashion!

:lol: moshing and holding your head.........ahh so that explains why i used to get all those bruises after gigs; people like you with their damn elbows everywhere :p

Cray twins are producers, they're not rappers. Plus all rap is not like that, it does not have to involve half naked women dancing and whatever.

Waheguru! lol so im not the only one after all happy.gif obviously i might look slightly weird wearing baana and shredding riffs but thats another story blush.gif