Annual Barsi/Rehansabai: Sant Baba Harbans Singh Ji Dameli Walle 13Th March 2010

Gurmat Sangeet

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres such a clash between this, the chaupai sahib bhog and the purataan maryada akhand paath!! awww i'm sure i'm going to the chaupai sahib bhog wish i could go to this and the akhand paath too

lol theres no such thing as 'clashes', the more programs the better!

theres such a clash between this, the chaupai sahib bhog and the purataan maryada akhand paath!! awww i'm sure i'm going to the chaupai sahib bhog wish i could go to this and the akhand paath too

lol theres no such thing as 'clashes', the more programs the better!

Lol, I can't agree with that. Yes, the more programmes the better, but only when they are quite far from each other. Here we have one in Wolverhampton and the other in Birmingham, both are fairly close, so it just splits the Sangat. There are some weekends when there are no programmes, I don't see why there is a need to have two programmes on the same date but oh well.

Ye i agree with the above post certain programmes have to be celebrated during that particular event, no disrespect intended but the other is a programme that is a bhog that really shoould be in november, but it doesn't really matter when you can do it, but the organisers should have moved dates so that the sangat dont have this dilemma of where to go.

programmes nowadays are like west midlands bus service, nothing for ages then two together

no disrespect to our singh brothers who drive for this service lol