Dr Pritam Singh "Anjaan"

Degh-Tegh-Fathe

Please i beg the sangat, literally beg for any pictures videos audios stories anything regarding or related to Dr Pritam Singh Anjaan Jee, Dr Jis kirtan revitalizes me everytime i am feeling down or even low in my sikhi life.. sometimes i dont even feel like listening to kirtan or reading bani but listen to Dr Jis Kirtan always bring my heart back to the highest of highs! Please Please Please if you have ANY photos or Videos or Audios of Dr Ji PLEASE i beg that u share, if they are for sale i am willing to pay. I am quite sad Dr Jis kirtan is not more widely listened too..But im sure it is apart of his glorious bana that this is so. I have many audios of Dr Ji if anyone would like them. Gurfathe Jio

Kaho Kaha Baar Baar Samjath Neh Kio Gavaar Binsath Nahai Lagai Baar Ourai Sam Gaath Hai Sagal Bharam Daar Deh Gobind Ko Naam Lai!

Please i beg the sangat, literally beg for any pictures videos audios stories anything regarding or related to Dr Pritam Singh Anjaan Jee, Dr Jis kirtan revitalizes me everytime i am feeling down or even low in my sikhi life.. sometimes i dont even feel like listening to kirtan or reading bani but listen to Dr Jis Kirtan always bring my heart back to the highest of highs! Please Please Please if you have ANY photos or Videos or Audios of Dr Ji PLEASE i beg that u share, if they are for sale i am willing to pay. I am quite sad Dr Jis kirtan is not more widely listened too..But im sure it is apart of his glorious bana that this is so. I have many audios of Dr Ji if anyone would like them. Gurfathe Jio

Kaho Kaha Baar Baar Samjath Neh Kio Gavaar Binsath Nahai Lagai Baar Ourai Sam Gaath Hai Sagal Bharam Daar Deh Gobind Ko Naam Lai!

http://video.gurmatchanan.com/video/Dr.Pritam%20Singh%20Ji%20%27Anjaan%27/AVSEQ01%20-%201.mpg

http://www.keertan.org/andromeda.php?q=f&f=%2FAKJ+Keertan%2FAkhand+Keertanee+Jatha+-+Gurmukh+Keertania%2FGurmukh+Keertania+Sachkhandvasi+Dr+Pritam+Singh+Anjaan+Jee