Racism Towards Dastar!

It don't really help when people are responding to the group in a negative manner. Hate and racism is not the right approach to ignorance. And before anyone gets off their rocker - No offense due to the original poster :)

yes, please report the group. :) (u are aware of the report button henna? :p )

the number of white people making racist comments there is just disturbing... :sleep:

this faccbook page dont look no racist to me. no racisms talk is there they are just saying there turban falls off on roller coasters and needs tightening . It is a fair point. i will suggest all to join the group to tell people on education of how turban is important to us

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Sikh population is not rising considering it is guru's birth place, their sacrifice and one of the major dharam who disavow the inequalities - be it caste, gender, color/creed etc etc
    • Guest GurBurAkal
      Very Good Initiative. I don't use telegram but i will join the program using Gsheet. 
    • By the catholic standard, gold medal for that guy not going after kids at least. Which does not get you jailed ironically. 
    • Guest Guest
      I would like to invite everyone to join this Amrit Vela Motivational group on Telegram -  Those having difficulties, those wanting to wake up, but cant and those who already have a routine setup, those who like to motivate others and those trying to establish consistent timings.  Please join this group : https://t.me/joinchat/BLA_8V09CE82MDZh Amrit Vela is the secret weapon against KalYug. You need Telegram App to join this group.    You need telegram app on your phone. Its a motivational group to get people to wake up at Amrit Vela. The group is now organizing a 40 - Day Amrit Vela challenge. The goal of this 40-day target is to help sangat get together and work towards keeping amrit vela for the next 40 days starting (Friday) Oct 01. The collective goal will serve as a motivation, especially those struggling to keep amrit vela and / or those working to establish consistent times. To sign-up for this amrit vela challenge, all you need is google sheet apps and fill out your name and put an 'x' under the time you woke up. The link to the google sheet is here  : 40 Day Amrit Vela Challenge - Google Sheets iPhone / Android / Google phone should all work. You can join the 40-day challenge without joining the telegram group if you dont want to. 
    • Italian priest is arrested for 'stealing more than £85,000 from church funds to buy drugs for gay sex parties in his home' Father Francesco Spagnesi, 40, is under house arrest as investigations continue Police have spoken to 200 people said to have attended parties over two years Police began investigation after reportedly finding priest's flatmate had imported a litre of 'date-rape' drug GHB Parish accountant discovered £85,000 had been withdrawn from bank account  Spagnesi also allegedly solicited donations from wealthy parishioners  Lawyer said priest had confessed to supplying drugs and would confess to theft Neither Spagnesi nor his flatmate have been charged with any crimes      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10021339/Priest-arrested-stealing-85-000-church-funds-buy-drugs-sex-parties.html

Important Information

Terms of Use