Dal Khalsa'S Rebuttal To Home Minister: No Compromise On Independence Of Sikhs

xPreetx

Rejecting Home Minister's conditional offer for Khalistanis to return, the Dal Khalsa said the desire for independence in Sikh Diaspora remains widespread and irrepressible.The rejection of the governments offer by the Sikh group assumes significance as names of several senior leaders of the organization including its mentor Gajinder Singh figure in black list and all of them have taken asylum in various countries since the heydays of militancy.

Countering the statement of the Home Minister that the Indian government was willing to consider rehabilitation of misguided Sikh youths in case they give up the demand for Khalistan, the party head H S Dhami and spokesperson Kanwarpal Singh minced no words in stating that silence of guns and electoral success of moderate Sikhs like Badal in Punjab does not indicate that Sikh masses have once and for all abandoned the goal of Khalistan.

Showing no sign of any weakness, the leaders took P Chidambaram to task for using the term ‘misguided’ to address those youth who joined Sikh struggle in the wake of the army assault and anti-Sikh massacre in June and Nov 1984. “They were neither misguided nor mindless. They took to arms to combat state excesses as Indian institutions failed to give justice to Sikhs”.

Posing a counter question to home minister, they said can the state deny that in a democracy the fundamental rights of citizens belong to all, including those who stand for a separate Sikh state. Will you transport all those Sikhs from Punjab to foreign land who still desire for khalistan, they asked. Citing numerous judgments of P & H High Court and apex court on this issue, they said striving for Khalistan through democratic means is neither unlawful nor against the law of the land.

I do not believe even a word this organization says.They have presence on paper only.Most of their statements are tutored by anti sikh elements.

go support badal thn,if u aint gt nufin gd 2 sy dnt comment,paper presesnce psssh is tht y india had to ban it in the 90's ?is tht y bhai gajinder singh ji hijacked a plane after shaheed sant bhindranwale gt arressted? - gt ur facts right b4 u tlk and reply

I do not believe even a word this organization says.They have presence on paper only.Most of their statements are tutored by anti sikh elements.

go support badal thn,if u aint gt nufin gd 2 sy dnt comment,paper presesnce psssh is tht y india had to ban it in the 90's ?is tht y bhai gajinder singh ji hijacked a plane after shaheed sant bhindranwale gt arressted? - gt ur facts right b4 u tlk and reply

This outfit is anti panthic.Their recent support to darshan ragi has proved that.Badal is no good but Dal khalsa is a traitor organization for religion.

There is one dal khalsa in uSA who is only one man organization.All his acts are anti panthic.

Do not compare anyone with Sant bhindrewale.

Miltant singh ji

gajinder singh is in pak.We are talikng about dal khalsa outfit in Punjab and likes of bittu who are supporter anti sikhs like ragi darshan and his boss sarna.

You have seen what beadbi of Gurugharas saran is doing.Why did not bittu say a thing against it.

so wht if bhai gajinder singh jis in pakistan?hes still a founder member of the dal khalsa & bittus been lckd up wiv regret i ask y dnt none of the jathedarz speak out? let alone bittu wiv all due respct these jathedarz r unda da control of political ppl n will only speak whn tld i thnk.

tht aside the statemnt is 2 the point and a slap in da face of india who thnks sikhs commited 2 the cause will gve up the demand & cme bck,i cn sy 4 certain bhai gajinder singh will nt accept this offer

so wht if bhai gajinder singh jis in pakistan?hes still a founder member of the dal khalsa & bittus been lckd up wiv regret i ask y dnt none of the jathedarz speak out? let alone bittu wiv all due respct these jathedarz r unda da control of political ppl n will only speak whn tld i thnk.

tht aside the statemnt is 2 the point and a slap in da face of india who thnks sikhs commited 2 the cause will gve up the demand & cme bck,i cn sy 4 certain bhai gajinder singh will nt accept this offer

Bittu has issues with Govt.He was arrested and then released. Everyone knows it something was cooking under the surface.

Do not bring in name of jathedars in this issue as it is not concerned with them. This is against forum guidelines.