Dal Khalsa'S Rebuttal To Home Minister: No Compromise On Independence Of Sikhs

xPreetx

I dont think GPS or anyone else has any issues with Bhai Gajinder Singh. However, Bhai Gajinder Singh is one man who did a huge thing and is well respected for that, but that doesnt mean that everyone under his banner is like him or thinks along the same lines.

In the 80's and 90's just about any group which spoke in favour of the Sikhs was banned, so that in itself isn't a mark of achievement. To be honest, after Gajinder Singh, i'm not actually 100% what the group has done? Other groups such as Babbars, KCF, KLF, BTFK, AISSF etc have clear physical actions that you can document, eg dushts that they dealt with etc. But as i mentioned, i cant recall (from the top of my head at least) any actions that the Dal khalsa conducted. This is not to say that they havent done anything, just that I personally cant recall anything.

Unfortunetly in recent months the organisation has however really shot itself in the foot by showing support for Ragi Darshan who openly insults Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani's, including the 5 nitnem banis. I read somewhere that one of the main leaders in india went to a hotel lunch party with darshan despite the akal thakat hukumnama. This isnt a political thing, as in politics people can argue both sides of an issues, this is a very clear religious issue, and no sikh should ever support anyone speaking against gurbani. So on a purely dharmic and sikhi level, the dal khalsa has caused itself significant damage by following this line.

If people here have any influence over the leadership of the dal khalsa, please try and guide them back to the path of gurmat. Without Gurbani and faith in Gurbani we wont be able to achieve anything - no matter how many statements we make etc. Standing in favour of Darshan Ragi means standing against Guru Sahib Ji and his beloved sikh, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.

reagarding the news article, many people on these lists have little or no involvement with the struggle and dont want to either. That is their own choice and we cant insist that people follow a path they may have walked many years ago. Having not gone through what they have I dont think we can understand their views. Saying that it was a huge shock when zaffarwal gave himself up. You would hope that the 'leadership' at least would stick to their stance. But for many, they see the movement as virtually finished and want to go back to their familes etc. I think that Mayor Bal came off the list as well recently? Its their choice, but it does mean a loss of credibility to those that remain committed to the cause of freedom.

Bhul chuk maaf.

Nobody is questioning Bhai Gajinder Singh, however the other people like Manmohan have very little credentials.

GPS: Aint Bittu in jail?

Dashmsh force jio

Bittu is not from Dal khalsa.He was from All india sikh students federation

I know he is not part of Dal Khalsa, the question was in relation to you saying why hasn't Bittu spoken out against whatever...my point being its bit hard to do anything when your in maximum security prison

I dont think GPS or anyone else has any issues with Bhai Gajinder Singh. However, Bhai Gajinder Singh is one man who did a huge thing and is well respected for that, but that doesnt mean that everyone under his banner is like him or thinks along the same lines.

In the 80's and 90's just about any group which spoke in favour of the Sikhs was banned, so that in itself isn't a mark of achievement. To be honest, after Gajinder Singh, i'm not actually 100% what the group has done? Other groups such as Babbars, KCF, KLF, BTFK, AISSF etc have clear physical actions that you can document, eg dushts that they dealt with etc. But as i mentioned, i cant recall (from the top of my head at least) any actions that the Dal khalsa conducted. This is not to say that they havent done anything, just that I personally cant recall anything.

Unfortunetly in recent months the organisation has however really shot itself in the foot by showing support for Ragi Darshan who openly insults Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani's, including the 5 nitnem banis. I read somewhere that one of the main leaders in india went to a hotel lunch party with darshan despite the akal thakat hukumnama. This isnt a political thing, as in politics people can argue both sides of an issues, this is a very clear religious issue, and no sikh should ever support anyone speaking against gurbani. So on a purely dharmic and sikhi level, the dal khalsa has caused itself significant damage by following this line.

If people here have any influence over the leadership of the dal khalsa, please try and guide them back to the path of gurmat. Without Gurbani and faith in Gurbani we wont be able to achieve anything - no matter how many statements we make etc. Standing in favour of Darshan Ragi means standing against Guru Sahib Ji and his beloved sikh, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.

reagarding the news article, many people on these lists have little or no involvement with the struggle and dont want to either. That is their own choice and we cant insist that people follow a path they may have walked many years ago. Having not gone through what they have I dont think we can understand their views. Saying that it was a huge shock when zaffarwal gave himself up. You would hope that the 'leadership' at least would stick to their stance. But for many, they see the movement as virtually finished and want to go back to their familes etc. I think that Mayor Bal came off the list as well recently? Its their choice, but it does mean a loss of credibility to those that remain committed to the cause of freedom.

Bhul chuk maaf.

Great post. I agree with it totally. It is sikhi that is supreme. Bittu of Dal Khalsa has supported blasphemy and is still supporting it. He is a dusht himself.Do not believe what statements such organizations issue.They are not friends of sikhs.Sikhi is first.