Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Guest Bloom

(Long Read).

In My Opinion,

I am Posting it Here, So Others Can Read As Well. This Atheist Using Cunning Propaganda Techniques to Do Maha Nindhak of Guru and Gurmukhs. I Cannot Even Post His Hatya Paap! He is A Maha Nindak Paapi!

In My Opinion,

Apparently This Harmangeek is The New Kala Afgana Child Sucking on The Teet of the Sexual Molester Atheist Kala Afgana. Well Here is Something Written Quickly If it Can Be Passed to Him. He Apparently has Become a Maha Nindakh and Has Taken on Maha Paaps.

For anyone reading. I am not advocating any kind of violence or anything against this ninkumpoop Atheist harmangeek donkey. Akaal Purakh will deal with these Nindaks Directly.

Some Quick Thoughts. (No Need For Me To Respond To Any Other of His Propaganda Stuff. This is Most Likely It. They Will Write Some Other Stuff and Possibly Edit This Post Etc. And Then They Will Respond To This Post and Say Why Didn't They Respond Etc. Etc. Etc. I am Writing Here, That I Will Not Be Responding Most Likely. This is a Quick Response, and This Is It. They Might Not Even Post This). They Should Post the Entire (Including this Disclaimer and Paragraph).

In My Opinion,

(I Speak For Myself, So Need To Try Your Propaganda Techniques and Make My Thoughts Seem Likes It Is From The Entire Side of Those That Love The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji! The True Sikhs! You are Just Master Propagandist Harmangeek Donkey).

1) From Your Mouth and Words You Only Like to Slander The Guru! For This HereAfter You Will Get Your Dues. Do You Even Know Who Guru Is?!?! When People Do Seva of Guru, Their Seva is Rewarded by Guru! It Is Not the Other Way Around! Guru Sahib Does Not Require Any Help! Those That Realized Who Guru is Did Guru Sahibs' Seva For Aatmic Sukh and For Sukh Hereafter! Pir Ji Did Sharda Seva of Guru Sahib for His Rewards Here and Hereafter! He Did Not Help Guru Sahib! Guru Sahib Gave Him Blessings To Be Able to Do Seva of Sacha Patshah SatGuru! Seva Is Dhan in Gurmat Which Makes The Sevak Parvaan! You Are The Maha AkirtGhan Who Will Get His Dues! What Dasam Patshah Feels Like Writing, He Can! Who Are You To Question!?! You Want To Question Jamdoots Too?!? LOL! That Will Be a Funny Sight! You Don't Believe in Jamdoots Though Right?!? LOL. Maybe They Should Give You Their 'Darshan'. Don't Worry About Me! I am Well Taken Care Off!

Also, How Do You Know Bhangani Yudh Even Occurred? From Where Did This History Pass Down From and From Where Will We Know of the Martial History of Khalsa Besides (verbal). If You are Not an AkirtGhann; Repeat Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji! (But you are An AkirtGhaan, so Go and Kiss Darshu Lalus Congess Rss Drenched A$S).

2) Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji is Not in Context an Historical Account! It Is To INSPIRE EXTERNAL DHARAM YUDH! And NOT Be Cowards in BattleFields! It is Filled with Symbolism and Poetry ArtForm of War Directly! It Invokes a Warrior Spirt Directly Talking of Weapons Such As Kirpaan Khando Kharag Tupac Tabar ar Teer! It Directly Invokes a Warrior Spirit! The Context is To Invoke The Warrior Spirit! Once The Spirit is Invoked, The Inspired Warrior Can Fight a MILLION BATTTLES If Needed! The Main Context is To INVOKE That Warrior Spirit ONCE! Do you Get It You Good For Nothing AkirtGhan Darshu Lalu Congress RSS Worshipper, Harmangeek Donkey?!?!

3) Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Invokes a Warrior Spirit! Read Above (2)! Is Dhan Dhan Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib Mentioned in Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji MahaRaaj?!?! So What Do You Take Off That?!? Guru Sahib Gave Jugati to Khalsa In Many Ways! Many Forts Were Constructed; Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji; To Guard The King! Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!! Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Very Complex! The Contexts Need to Be Understood! Zero Level Spiritualists and Blind Scholars Like Your Gang Cannot Comprehend!

4) Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Is Not Only of an Entire Historical Account Purpose! Are Battles of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru HarGobind Ji Mahaaraaaj Detailed in Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji? A Certain Understanding and Warrior Spirit is The Concern As Well! Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji is Very Complex, and Covers Many Areas with Many Different Contexts. You are Nothing but a Congress Rss Stooge whose Sole Aim is Destroy Khalsa Dharma!! You Think You Will Succeed?!?! LOL!!! Stupid Harmangeek Donkey.

5) Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Also Makes Krishan Etc. Look Like Cowards Who Fight Kharag Singh! Do You See the Symbolism?!? What Do You Know of The Future! Maybe Extremist Hindus are Going to Grow in Number (It is Already Happening); and Defeating THEIR God (Krishan) For Example, and Making Them Look Weak! Is For Great Symbolism! If Kharag Singh, ONE KHARAG SINGH, Make Their (Krishan) and ENTIRE Force Afraid and Tremble!! DO YOU GET THE SYMBOLISM!?!?! You AkirtGhan Born Out off The Anus of Inder Ghagga; Harmangeek Donkey!

6) Do You Not Get the Symbolisms! The Entire World is Enticed By Happenings of Other Worlds and Games, That Include What They Call (Gods and Goddesses Etc). When the Symbolisms Used Showing Kharag Singh For Example Fighting Krishan! Krishan who Is Worshipped! And Makes HIM Tremble! WHAT TO SPEAK OF HUMANS WHO FOLLOW KRISHAN AND FIGHT IN HIS NAME PERHAPS?!?! KHARAG SINGH CAN EVEN MAKE THE GODS OF WHOM THESE PEOPLE WORSHIP TREMBLE!!! GET IT?!?!?!?!?

7) SHIVA (Shiv/Shiva Also Can Mean Power Etc. Like Har, Raam, Shiv, Etc; Different Forms of Akaal Purakhs' Presence, Power and Doings Etc). But Here Shiva (Referring to Brahma Vishnu Shiva) To Hindus (and Many More Around The World are Actually Heading Towards Hindu Belief System These Days, All Around The World, What To Know of the Future?); BUT FOR THEM SHIVA (Of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva) IS THE MOST DREADED, DESTROYER, FIERCE, TOUGH, FEARLESS, ETC ETC ETC! AND HERE EVEN SHIVA IS MADE TO LOOK LIKE A COWARD!! YOU GET THE SYMBOLISM?!?!?!? SHIVA IS THE MOST FEARED IN 'THOSE CIRCLES'. ONCE YOU MAKE SHIVA TREMBLE WHAT TO SPEAK OF HIS FOLLOWERS?!?!? DO YOU GET IT?!?! Do You have Any Idea of The Kumb Mela Etc!?!? THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE RIGHT NOW EVEN READY TO KILL OTHERS IN THE NAME OF THEIR 'GODS'!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE FUTURE IS ABOUT DHARAM YUDH!! IT INVOLVES HINDUISM TOO!! RSS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT THE FUTURE MIGHT BRING!!!!! ONCE YOU MAKE SHIVA TREMBLE!! IT SHOWS US THROUGH SYMBOLISM!! WE CAN DESTROY EVEN HIS FOLLOWERS WHO MIGHT ATTACK IN THE NAME OF THEIR 'GODS'. ONCE YOU HAVE DEFEATED THEIR 'GODS' WHAT TO SPEAK OF THEIR FOLLOWERS?!?!? Do You Get It, You Darshu Lalu and Indira Ghandi Lover! Harmangeek Donkey!

8) Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Does Not Talk of Accounts of Guru Sahib Lineage. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji is The Guard, Fort, Temporal Etc., and Gives Very Brief Lineage. You are A Master Propagandist and Your 'Center' Must Be Propaganda Central. You should be Concerned That Once Your Own 'Followers' Find out About Your Congress Rss Propaganda Plans To Destroy Khalsa Dharma and You Attempted in Killing Their Love For Dasam Patshah Bani and Khalsa Dharma, They Themselves Might Turn on You and Give You Your Dues!

9) Perhaps You Should Study Poetry and Sybolisms. Perhaps You Need to Understand Raags and Chands. Do You Know That Raags and Chands Can Change The Entire Context? The Moods Are in The Rhythms and Melodies! But You Know Nothing but Propaganda Techniques. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Also Shows The Roop of Bumble Bees, Now What?!? This is How Bachitar Natak Begins! And I Provide Translations from SriDasam.Org Below. This is in The Near Beginnng of Bachitar Naatak. And Later More Forms are Shown! Your Propaganda Techniques Do Not Work; Is Darshu Lalu and Your Sick Zehar Center Going to Fire You From Your Job Once You are Of No Use for Them to Attack Khalsa Dharma as Their Congress Rss Plans Want?

You Better Also Learn the Nirgun Sargun Understandings of Gurmat. Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Even Refers To This Entire Sansaar as A Roop of The Creator. The Entire Creation (Here and Everywhere Else! There Are Countless Realms! You Should Perhaps Even Try To Get Some Understanding of The Descriptions of Khands of Sri JapJi Sahib! THEY ARE ALL REAL! EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND SO DHAR! ALL REAL!!!! You Cannot Even Fathom The Milkyway Galaxy, What To Speak of The Entire Creation! Go And Get Some True Gurmat Understandings! You Belong to Kala Afgana Atheist Lobby! You Are Nothing but a Congress Rss Kala Afgana Darshu Lalu Sarna Stooge! You are Born out of The Anus of Indira Ghandi! (Symbolism and Imagery; You Get It?!?)

The Attempted Translations as Shown on SriDasam.Org of Bhugang Prayat Chand of Bachitar Naatak.

He, who is ever light-incarnate and birthless entity, Who is the God of chief gods, the king of chief kings.

Who is Formless, Eternal, Amorphous and Ultimate Bliss. Who is the Cause of all the Powers, I salute the wielder of the Sword.3.

He is Formless, Flawless, eternal and Non-aligned. He is neither distinctively old, nor young nor immature.

He is neither poor. nor rich; He is Formless and Markless. He is Colourless, Non-attached, Limitless and Guiseless.4.

He is Formless, Signless, Colourless and Non-attached. He is Nameless, Placeless; and a Radiating Great Effulgence.

He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Formless and Eternal. He is a Superb Practising Yogi and a Supremely Holy Entity.5.

He is unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Nameless and Placeless. He is a Superb Practicing Yogi, He is the Supreme Ravisher.

He is Accountless, Garbless, Stainless and without Beginning. He is in the Yond, Immaculate and ever without Contention.6.

He is the Primal, Orignless, Stainless and Endless. He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Master of the earth and the destroyer of Pride.

He is Ireless, Ever fresh, Deceitless and Non-attached. He is Lustless, Angerless, Birthless and Sightless.7.

He is in the Yond, Immaculate, Most Holy and Ancient. He is Unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Will be in future and is always Present.

He is without ailment and sorrow and is ever new. He is Birthless, He is the Supporter and is Supremely dexterous.8.

He Pervades in the Past, Future and Present. I Salute Him, Who is without vices and without ailments.

I Salute Him, Who is the God of gods and King of kings. He is Supportless, Eternal and Greatest of Emperors. 9

He is Accountless, Guiseless, Elementless and Blemishless. He is without attachment, colour, form and mark.

He is the Greatest of gods and the Supreme Yogi. He is the Greatest of the rapturous and the greatest of the Ravishing.10.

Somewhere He bears the quality of rajas (activity), somewhere tamas (morbidity) and somewhere sattva (rhythm). Somewhere He takes the form of a woman and somewhere man.

Somewhere He manifests Himself as a goddess, god and demon. Somewhere He appears in several unique forms.11.

Somewhere He, taking the form of a flower, is rightly puffed up. Somewhere becoming a black bee, seems inebriated (for the flower).

Somewhere becoming the wind, moves with such speed, which is indescribable, how can I elucidate it? 12.

Somewhere He become a musical instrument, which is played appropriately. Somewhere He becomes a hunter who looks glorious with His arrow (in His bow).

Somewhere He becomes a deer and allures exquisitely. Somewhere He manifests Himself as Cupid`s wife, with impressive beauty.13.

His Form and Mark cannot be comprehended. Where doth He live and what guise doth He adopt?

What is His Name and how he is called? How can I describle? He is Indescribable.14.

He hath no father, mother and brother. He hath no son, no grandson and no male and female nurses.

He hath no attachment, no home, no army and no companion. He is the Great King of kings and Great Lord of lords.15.

He is Supreme, Ancient, Immaculate and in the Yond. He is beginningless. Stainless, Non-existent and Unconquerable.

He is Indistinguishable, Indestructible, Holy and Paramount. He is the Most Humble of the meek and Great Lord of lords.16.

He is Stainless, Imperishable, Accountless and Guiseless. He is Limitless, Blemishless, Formless and Maliceless.

He is the Most Effulgent of all lights and Supreme Conflagration of all fires. He is the Supreme Spell of all incantations and Supreme embodiment of Death over all such powers.17.

He holds the bow in His left hand and the terrible sword (in the right). He is the Supreme Effulgence of all lights and sits in His Great Glory.

He, of Infinite Splendour, is the masher of of the boar-incarnation with great grinder tooth. He crushed and devoured thousands of the creatures of the world.18

The tabor (in the hand of Great Death (KAL) resounds and the black and white canopy swings. Loud laughter emanates from his mouth and the weapons (in his hands) glisten.

His conch produces such a terrible sound that appears like the blazing fire of the Death on doomsday.19. (SriDasam.Org 97)

You Need to Get a Better Understanding of Nirgun and Sargun as Explained in Gurmat! God is EVERYTHING! Here and Everywhere! THERE ARE LOTS OF PLAYS HAPPENING!! NOT JUST EARTH!! You Stupid Atheist Harmangeek Donkey!

Look at the Above Chand It Begins with Formless (Nirgun) and Then Goes to Some Forms! Everything Is GOD!

Now Look At the Symbolism of The Imagery!! From 17 Onwards a New Image of Symbolism is Beginning! Why?!?! What is The Context?!?! Perhaps Let Me Share Some More With You! Shiva!! Who is The Most Feared By BILLIONS of People!! Shiva Is Considered The Most Powerful Destructive Force! Etc Etc! Now Look What Happens:

The rosary of heads glorified his neck, seeing which the god Shiva feels abashed. (Part of 22). (SriDasam.Org 98)

Do You See What Happened Harmangeek Donkey?!?! The Reader and Contemplator Becomes Fearless of Even Shiva!! What To Speak of AnyBody Who Might Fight In The Name of Shiva!?!? By The Way, You Don't Think Extremist Hinduism Can Grow and They Can Become Tyrants? LOL!! What Do You Know; You're Just a Geek Named Harmangeek. Get the Symbolism!! It Makes a Form That Scares Even Shiva!! Once Shiva is Scared, Who is The Most Feared by Billions! What To Speak of The Rest?!?! DO YOU GET IT?!?!?

Also Another Context,

Somewhere He hath created millions of the servants like Krishna. Somewhere He hath effaced and then created (many) like Rama. (SriDasam.Org 98)

Even Krishna and Rama Are Given No Importance! You Get It?!?!? You Stupid Congress Rss Agent Harmangeek!!

The English Translations Shed Some Light on The 'Arths'; but The GurMukhi Cannot Be Translated Into English! Anyone Who Can Read The Bani Understands That The English Reflections DO NO JUSTICE! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

10) Why Don't You Provide The Pangtees You are Exactly Speaking About. We ALL know your art of propaganda and taking EVERYTHING out of context! You Are Nothing But Full of Propaganda Techniques! You Are Truly Kalas Fauj! (Kala Afganas Fauj) You Have Made Your Atheist Father Kala Afgana Proud I am Sure; Harmangeek! The Many People Who You are Trying to Fool, and I am Sure Many You Have Fooled, Are The Very People Who are Going to Turn Against You Once They Find out The Truth

Baba Jarnail Singh Bindranwala, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji, Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji, Baba Kartaar Singh Ji, Baba Ishar Singh Ji, Baba Nand Singh Ji Are Gurmukhs Beyond Your Comprehension.

Why Does he Want to Attack Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji? Because Countless are Inspired by Him to Leave Alcohol, Meat, Drugs, Make Good Khalsa Character, Take Amrit of Panj Pyareh, Become Tyar Bar Tyaar Singhs and Kaurs and Have Khalsa Jeevan (All Things GOI Do Not Want) And This Is Not in Favor of Rss, Khalsa Dharma Dhusts, Congress, and GOI. Harmanjit is Working for Rss, Congress Etc. GOI Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propaganda.

Why Does He Want to Attack Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji? Because Countless are Inspired by Him to Leave Alcohol, Meat, Drugs, Make Good Khalsa Character, Take Amrit of Panj Pyareh, Become Tyar Bar Tyaar Singhs and Kaurs and Have Khalsa Jeevan (All Things GOI Do Not Want) And This Is Not in Favor of Rss, Khalsa Dharma Dhusts, Congress and GOI. Harmanjit is Working for Rss, Congress Etc. GOI Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propaganda.

Why Does he Want to Attack Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji? Because Countless are Inspired by Him to Leave Alcohol, Meat, Drugs, Make Good Khalsa Character, Take Amrit of Panj Pyareh, Become Tyar Bar Tyaar Singhs and Kaurs and Have Khalsa Jeevan (All Things GOI Do Not Want) And This Is Not in Favor of Rss, Khalsa Dharma Dhusts, Congress and GOI. Harmanjit is Working for Rss, Congress Etc. GOI Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propaganda.

Why Does he Want to Attack Baba Kartaar Singh Ji? Because Countless are Inspired by Him to Leave Alcohol, Meat, Drugs, Make Good Khalsa Character, Take Amrit of Panj Pyareh, Become Tyar Bar Tyaar Singhs and Kaurs and Have Khalsa Jeevan (All Things GOI Do Not Want) And This Is Not in Favor of Rss, Khalsa Dharma Dhusts, Congress and GOI. Harmanjit is Working for Rss, Congress Etc. GOI Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propaganda.

Why Does he Want to Attack Baba Ishar Singh Ji? Because Countless are Inspired by Him to Leave Alcohol, Meat, Drugs, Make Good Khalsa Character, Take Amrit of Panj Pyareh, Become Tyar Bar Tyaar Singhs and Kaurs and Have Khalsa Jeevan (All Things GOI Do Not Want) And This Is Not in Favor of Rss, Khalsa Dharma Dhusts, Congress and GOI. Harmanjit is Working for Rss, Congress Etc. GOI Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propaganda.

Why Does he Want to Attack Baba Nand Singh Ji? Because Countless are Inspired by Him to Leave Alcohol, Meat, Drugs, Make Good Khalsa Character, Take Amrit of Panj Pyareh, Become Tyar Bar Tyaar Singhs and Kaurs and Have Khalsa Jeevan (All Things GOI Do Not Want) And This Is Not in Favor of Rss, Congress, Khalsa Dharma Dhusts, and GOI. Harmanjit is Working for Rss, Congress Etc. GOI Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propaganda.

Khalsa Are Going to Rise! Countless Are Going to Be Inspired By Gurmukhs Such as Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bindranwala, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji, Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji, Baba Kartaar Singh Ji, Baba Ishar Singh Ji, Baba Nand Singh Ji. Countless are Going to Become Jeevanee Khalsa and Become Khalsa!

Also, Why Does Harmanjit and His Heretic Gang all Tell Others to Eat and Kill Sentient Beings? Because They Themselves Don't Believe in Dya. They Don't Believe in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Even. They Only Attack Khalsa Dharam for Money. They Make Their Money by (Koor) Preaching. In Dargah They Will Get Their Dues!

Also, Charitropakyan Saves One From Trickeries and Lust When the Context Is Understood! Showing and Discussing Trickeries and Such Including The All Powerful Bujjer Kureit Kaam Actually Saves One From Such!

You are a Congress, Rss, Khalsa Dharma Dhust, GOI Donkey, Harmangeek! You Have Been Sucked into the Machine That is Attacking Khalsa Dharam! You Break People From Khalsa Dharma! Your Nindya Will Catch Up To You and You Will Then Realize Your Blunder! You are Nothing Harmangeek Donkey! You are Not Even Worth The Feces of Donkey Dung!

Go and Suck on Your Helium Now. Go and Get Out Your Dolls and Wear Your Pink Kachee That You Were Wearning When You Ran Away Apparently and Called the Cops (what is read about your incident). Why Wernt You Shown on the Videos When Your Other Father 'jeonwala' was Destroyed? Are you From that Area? Wasn't the Sur Sagar Program in Your City? Why Didn't You Go and Show Everyone Your Pink Kachee and Your Darshu Lalu Dolls That You Sleep With! (If you are not from that Area than that's a different story, I am sure all your expenses for travel would have been paid for Gladly, so you could be Destroyed Like your Atheist Father 'jeonwala' Publicly, You Bloody Donkey Harmangeek).

You are A Maha AkirtGhan Donkey. Harmangeek Donkey. On This Earth, I am Sure you Have Been Counted As a Maha Nindak in Dargah!

Everything I have shared is Independant. No Need to Try Your Propaganda Techniques. Go and Play With Your Dolls. You Have Made Indira, Darshu, Kala Afgana, Congress, Rss Etc Proud! You Bloody Atheist Donkey!

You Think You Can Attack Khalsa Dharma! You Will Be Destroyed!

Harmangeek Donkey! Many People All Around the World are Converting to Hinduism and Islam! These Converts Begin to Have Very Strong Convictions For Their New Faith and Want to Convert Everyone (With Force Often)! Khalsa is The Only Force That Can Fight Dharam Yudh with Dharam Principles, If Needed! I am Talking About Real Khalsa Here! Not The Kind That Go and Run and Call The Cops While They Wear Their Pink Kachees! (Yes I am Talking About You, You All Talk Donkey! You Called Yourself An Akali! But Your Actions Are Exactly of What You Are! A NAKALI DONKEY!)

True Khalsa is Filled With Compassion. True Khalsa Can Also Destroy The Tyrants.

True Khalsa Dharma is Eternal!!!!! True Khalsa Will Rise!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Panj Kakaaas!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Kureits!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehatNaamas of Khalsa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan AmritVela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!!

Dhan Dhan EVERYTHING In The PALACE of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

(Again, Do Not Expect Any More Responses From Me. And I am Not Advocating Any Physical Violence Against This Maha Paapi Harmanjit.)

SatNaam.

Greatest of All is True Khalsa Dharam!!!!! (I Know I Should Speak Nicer, Perhaps).

Chardhi Kala!!!

I understand This man was kicked and slapped by panthic singhs at kala afghana center, Toronto.

He challenged a panthic singh whom he found alone at center.Then three more

singhs came.Kala afghnais ran inside and locked the center . when they came out Harman

was thrashed .His father came to his rescue and he was also thrahed.

They again locked the center form inside. Then they called police.I read he shut up after

that. But this seems not correct.Most probably he is a mental wreck as seems form youtube

videos. The otehr way is report him to police.

If you PM the link it will be better.

One of his game plan is he pick up young sikh kids and brainwash them by hate filled propaganda against Dasam bani.

He has done it to some here like sunny singh doad.

ah right, isnt he that 'the khalsa fauj' from sikhawareness forum??

Yes he is same man.

These people are non believers in God. They are also mentally dumb and have very low worldly education.

They do not have ability to gauge the depth of Dasam granth sahib.

Guru sahib was a literary genius and for understanding Dasam granth one has to be a Gurmukh.

Further In My Opinion,

It Seems Harmanjit Ghandi, Son of Indira and Rss Combined is Working for an Organization That is Out to Pollute Young Minds to Break People from True Khalsa Dharma. GOI Has Perhaps Thought That Khalsa From Outside India are Joining With Khalsa Dharma Too Much and Their Love For Khalsa Dharma is Too Strong and Getting Stronger Day by Day. Remember, Khalsa All Over The World Love Sri Harmandir Sahib and More, This is a Direct Conflict for GOI. The GOI Has Concluded That The Khalsa Outside India are Becoming Intelligent and Articulate, Successful and Wise, and Yet Maintaining Their Khalsa Dharma! They Have Decided to Attack Khalsa Outside India Now. They Have Opened Centers and Hired Propagandists Like Harmanjit Ghandi, Brother of Rajiv. In India They Have Sarna and Darshan Lal and More. It is Possible That Harmanjits Father is Also Involved as a Propagandist for GOI. During The Time He Ran Away to Call the Cops, If I Recall I had Read That his Father Was There As Well, as Suggested Above. They are Probably a Father and Son Heretic Team Who are Being Paid as Agents at The Zehar Center To Attack True Khalsa Dharma and Sri Dasam Patshah Bani. The Funny Thing That Will Probably Happen is That The Very People they Are Trying to Fool/are Fooling are Going to Turn Against Them and Give Them Their Dues Once They (the people they are fooling) Find out The Truth about The Greatness of Khalsa Dharma and Dasam Patshah Bani and The Propaganda That These Heretic Atheist Agents are Spewing; His Time for Propaganda is Probably Coming to an End. Remember The Videos He Had Made with Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwaleh in The Background, Suggesting His Support for Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwaleh? It Was All Propaganda. Now He Is Attacking Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwaleh. You Get It?!? They Have Many Propaganda Techniques and Word Maneuvering Around Their Propaganda Tactics. The GOI, RSS Agents Are Becoming Well Known Now. Their Sole Aim is To Attack Dasam Patshah Bani and True Khalsa Dharma. How Long Before They are Totally Exposed? Their Time is Running Out. They Think They Can Attack Khalsa Dharma?!?!? LOL! The True Khalsa Are Chardhi Kala Where Ever They Might Be!

They are Attacking Great Gurmukhs Who Spent Their Entire Lives Spreading Khalsa Dharma. He is Attacking Great Gurmukhs Such as Baba Jarnail Singh Bindranwaleh, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji, Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji, Baba Kartaar Singh Ji, Baba Ishar Singh Ji, Baba Nand Singh Ji. Can You Imagine the Paap He Has Taken On To Himself? SatNaam. The Reason He Is Attacking These Pyareh Gurmukhs is Because These Gurmukh Jans Spent Their Entire Lives Spreading Pyaar For Khalsa Dharma and Pyaar for Dasam Patshah Bani and Khalsa Jeevan. And It Is The GOI Propagandists Job to Break Others From Khalsa Dharma. So They Are Attacking Those That Joined Countless To Khalsa Dharma, and Whom are STILL Inspiring Countless Towards Spiritual Khalsa Jeevans (Their Motive of Attack As Written in the First Post Above; GOI, Congress, Rss, Khalsa Dhusts Etc. Propaganda Execution Plans, Which Sole Purpose is To Attack True Khalsa Dharma and Put Doubts in Young Minds. This is an Old Evil Political Tactic of Governments. It is a Propaganda Strategy.). This Atheist Propagandist Is a Sexual Molester Kala Afgana Worshipper. His Sole Aim is To Attack True Khalsa Dharma, Starting From Sri Dasam Patshah Bani.

They Attacked Sri Jaap Sahib. The Second Bani of Sri Amrit Sanchaar. What Else To Say?!? Their Sole Aim is To Attack Sri Amrit Sanchaar, Love of Dasam Patshah Bani, which is the Source of Direct To The Point Bir Ras, Shastar Prem, Political Tactics, War Tactics, Etc. This Harmanjit is Part of The Machine From GOI That Has Spread Their Tentacles Overseas to Attack Khalsa Dharma.

(Again, I am NOT Advocating Violence Against Him).

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Panj Kakaaas!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Kureits!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehatNaamas of Khalsa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan AmritVela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!!

Dhan Dhan EVERYTHING In The PALACE of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Langar That Feeds and Will Feed The World!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

Isn't this the same sicko who wrote his own version of Jaap Sahib in order to try and prove that isn't the work of Guru Sahib?

I don't think there is any way of getting through to these sick people - their hearts are filled with hatred for Dasam Bani.

Yes he is same person. It seems he started his anti sikh activities again. It is good to post about such persons as he invites young minds on MSN and then tries to change their minds by propaganda.