Sign in to follow this  
ms514

Islam-Sikhism Website - What A Load...

This is in reply to the article 'DID MUHAMMAD NEGLECT HIS WIVES RIGHTS'

islam-sikhism rebuttal: Blue

Reply: Black

With the complete absence of evidence, it is safe to say that, unlike Guru Nanak, Prophet Muhammad (upon whom be peace and blessings of Allaah) was a constant presence in his wives' and children's lives and was, thus, in a position to fulfill his rights as a husband during his life time.

But mohammad should have known by applying common sense that if he, at the age of 53 years, is marrying a 6 year old ayesha then for most of her life, ayesha would have to live without mohammad i.e. for (53-6)=47 years approximately. But mohammad chose not to apply common sense and married a 6 year old child. Mohammad's age was same as that of aisha's father, abu bakr. But still mohammad married aisha to whom he was a fatherly figure.

In contrast, the same is not true of Guru Nanak when examining his marriage to Sulakhani (1473-1545CE). According to Max Arthur MacAuliffe, the Janamsakhi that bears the name of Man Singh states that "Nanak was married [to Sulakhani] at the age of fourteen". Sulakhani is usually taken to be around four years his junior. Hence, when Nanak's so-called enlightenment occurred in 1499 C.E. at the age of "thirty years old", Sulakhani was around 26 years of age. With Nanak having practically abandoned his wife and children by spending an inordinate amount of time travelling the wilderness during his udhasis (proselytising mission) - accounting for a staggering 28 years of his remaining 38 years of life (1469-1538/9CE), poor Sulakhani was, from the age of 26, without the company of her good husband. Despite this sordid fact, we are patronisingly told that "though she undoubtedly was lonely, she waited patiently"!

If a soldier is fighting a long war for his country because of which he has to stay away from his home for much time then will it be fair to say that he is neglecting his family? Only a mad person would say that he is neglecting his wife because the truth is he is simply doing his duty towards his country and towards his job. Similarly, being the messenger of God, it was the duty of Guru Nanak Ji to spread the message of truth far and wide. So, guru sahib left his home for a greater good i.e. to provide true happiness and peace to the humanity. It was a sacrifice he made for the mission he was bestowed upon by God. Mata sulakhanee, his wife, was a very wise person and a devout sikh. She clearly understood the mission and fully supported her husband in this great feat. So, in light of above explanation, it would be plain lunacy to suggest that guruji neglected his wife rights.

i emailed these people 2 years ago demploshing their arguments and made them stick themselves in a rut. these lot made it wordperfectly clear that this site is only to convert people.

i emailed them stating that god is beyond all duality and that because muslims say this nirgun sargun thing, they are thus limiting the limitless potential of god.

i also tole these lot to stop putting other restrictions on god i.e. the 99 names of god when god has infinite number of names, and stop recognising only 24 or 25 profets of god instead of their 124000 (or 240000 as per anothe source) profets. again y put this limit on the number of profets...

y give an eticate of sharia law, wen times inevitable move on.. does this mean the law of god changes as per this sujection? thus sharia law is out dated.. this sharia law is again restricted itself, because it is not show plasticity. sikh dharam shows the true plastic law of god in that it says, to create goodness by being a good person. not by following a law that exists only as long as others are there to enforce it. the true law is the law of the heart and sikhi says to follow this law.

plus there is no jaat pat in the after life. so y are they creating it.. implication is that islam is man made and not 'of god' as pe the claim.

then i sez to them to forget their khorta panth, and come to the true law of god. sikhi. cus sikhi teaches this true law. the law of love and humanity. not the law of rule and seggregation.

these lot cheese me off on this site....

rebuttal_to_islam_sikhism_nirgun_sargun.pdf

log into your hotmail and have a look at my skydrive page.. some people done some seva on sikhingtruth.com website but this site is no more..

i got all these pdfs from this site..

bout answering islam.

https://cid-6027e42617af586c.office.live.com/browse.aspx/My%20Sikhi%20Docs%20and%20Others/Answers%20and%20Statments%20to%20Islam%20and%20Other%20Religions

alternatively go on this forum and start downloading..

i recomend to read islamic hygine

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/55815-wwwsikhingtruthcom-where-has-this-site-gone/

fateh

o yea, finally, to reely piss them off, tell them that they done even understand their islamic greeting..

AL SALAAM ALEYKUM

al salaam is saying 'i SALUTE

and ALEYKUM means the one god.

thus, muslims have reduced a salute to god, to mere hello and bye.

they say its wot they used to say in war times to the jews.

but this is its true meaning that muzis have forgotten.

also, the very notion of conversion and using words like saying your god implies they dont even believe in 1 god.

another thing one can say to muzis is that sikhs are not a missionary faith and does not believe in conversion, like islam.

then go on to define conversion.

to break faith is wot muzis do to convert.

though sikhs dont coonvert, we instill faith into people if needed. then if ppl want to further their understanding, then they become sikh.

muzis brain wash, sikhs work with where the person is to help them if need be, to get closer to god.

The prophet Mohammed, married Aisha when she was an infant at the the request of Aisha's father, to cement his bond with the Prohpet. What greater way than through marriage, her father thought. Look please do not say things like, it is has offensive overtones. No one has exact proof of prophet Mohammed's life and actions. All we know is the marriage was consumated after Aisha reached puberty. Some say 12. You were not there so how can yuou comment? Please note in those times people did marry at very young age, not pre puberty but on reaching very soon they were married.

Brother, half knowledge can be deadly.

1. Muhammad married Ayesha when she was six years old and consummated it when she was nine.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88.

2. Muhammad HIMSELF asked Aysha's hand. Aysha's father was like a brother Muhammad, and Arabs didn't marry brothers daughters. But Muhammad convinced him in doing so.

Sahih Bukhari 7.18

Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

3. Aysha wasn't into puberty yet. She was still playing with dolls.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

Narrated 'Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Request to moderators: Please do not edit this post, I have provided facts for my claims.