Gurugobind Singh Ji Merges With The Almighty God

KOOKAR

Where did you get the article from (is it a copy&paste - if so, which website)? Whoever wrote it was wrong about some of the things he says about Suraj Parkash.

At the end of the day, I'd rather trust Khalsa tradition over an authorless, dateless article that mysteriously appeared after hundreds of years.

Brother I dont know, from which website I got that article...but this article was published in sikh review magazine of 1967....the magazine also contained photocopies of original document which was discovered at Patna...the article is indeed dateless and authorless but put a full stop on the theories produced by many dehdaari gurus that gurusgip was confered to them (especially naamdharis and nirankaris)...these sects say that Guruji escaped from the funeral pyre to "save" himself from mughals...while sikhs say that Guru sahib left the world with His Body and horse Dilbagh...however...Naamdhari story seems pretty false...simply because Guru Gobind Singh ji who throughout their life time kept teaching his sikhs, not to be afraid of problems and enemies...would himself "slip" away trying to save his life from enemies...the Sikh theory makes it more compliated when they say that Guruji left alongwith his body and nothing was left behind except kirpan...isnt it some chamatkaar or what...which is against sikh beliefs and why would Guru Sahib do it without there being any concrete reason...?

allright we can say that Guru Nanak Dev ji also dissappered leaving behind flowers to distributed equally among hindus and muslims...but in case of Guru Gobind Singh ji...there was nothing left behind...thats a strong reason for me to belive the author of this article...!