Sant Ji'S Comeback

ladli-fauj

Is it me, or does anybody else feel like Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa is going to be back REALLY seen like theres a feeling or something. For weeks now i've got this feeling that the moments almost here. I know people might come on this topic and argue that Sant Ji is Shaheed, but if you want to argue, don't. My cousins from mom side fam who FULL radhaswami, had his photo on the back of their car and they new much about him and even said hes coming back... My cousin said 2day that many people around his area (where Sikhi isn't big) have his stickers. Sant Ji's come back won't be something unknown to Punjabi Youth, they will already know who he this, never in 25 years has Sant Ji gone so famous again in youth

was listening to katha by sant ji last night, and thinking about how it would be if they really did come back. it would be awesome. everybody would be booking tickets to india, thats for sure. lol

I just listened to the katha of giani pooran singh ji, kalki avtar katha. In the last part baba ji says that guru gobind singh ji says to baba deep singh ji that jad mere khalse te bipta paye gi, I'll send you again on earth to establish khalsa raaj.... and then guru ji says the same thing to baba alam singh ji.....

listen : http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio/katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Giani_Pooran_Singh_%28Damdami_Taksal_wale%29/Kalki_Avtar_Katha/Giani.Pooran.Singh--Kalki.Avtar.Katha.Part.62.mp3

gurmukh aye jaye nisang ||

Here is a video, where sant is saying that j "j mantri taup agge khada kar ke uda de fir gal vakhri aa, ik lakh fauj vi harmandar sahib te aaa jaye mainu ni fadd sakdi ".... Here is the link :

Does anyone know where i can find that whole video?

here is the first part. their other multiple parts to this video, they should show up on the right side panel.