Sant Bhindranwale Shaheed Samagam

gagan-47

kk.jpg

There will be a Shaheedi Samagam for Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale in East London this June for the first time after 26 years.

It is quite sad and upsetting that there has never been a programme in the UK to show our appreciation of Sant ji's shaheedi.

For the first time. More details will be released closer to Vaisakhi.

ks.jpg

kk.jpg

There will be a Shaheedi Samagam for Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale in East London this June for the first time after 26 years.

It is quite sad and upsetting that there has never been a programme in the UK to show our appreciation of Sant ji's shaheedi.

For the first time. More details will be released closer to Vaisakhi.

ks.jpg

Why is it sad? If Baba Takhur Singh Ji was present.. know one would dare do a 'Shaheedi' programme. Thats the reason why no one has had the guts to hold one.

Bhul chuk maafi.

I agree with Jagmeet.

I hope you havent organised this programme knowing that the sentiments of many in the Sikh community is that Sant Jee is not shaheed. Whatever you believe, you should consider the sentiments of the beliefs and opinions of your brothers and sisters.

If you want to hold a programme dedicated to Sant Jee, then thats fine. But holding programmes called Shaheed Smagam that will cause upset and further divisions in the panth, is just plain wrong.

After discussion with a number of Panthic organisations, it was decided that there should be a Shaheedi samagam for Sant Bhindranwale.

All of the below stated organistionS have declared Sant Bhindranwale as a Shaheed of the Sikh Nation.

Sikh Federation UK

British Sikh Student Federation

Dal Khalsa International

United Khalsa Dal UK

Damdami Taksal (Mehta Chowk)

Shiromani Akali Dal Amritsar Panch Pardhani

Sikh Youth of America

Sikh Federation of Australia

Shere Panjab UK

Sikh Students Federation UK

Sikh Students Federation

All India Sikh Student Federation

Akhand Kirtani Jatha International

SRI AKAL THAKT SAHIB DECALRED SANT BHINDRANWALE AS A SHAHEED, SO WHY OPPOSE SRI AKAL THAKT SAHIB?

so holding a smagam to commemerate his shaheedi is like maha paap and causing divisions yet doing ardasa in Guroo ji's hazoori saying he is alive is fine. yeh makes more sense :6 and Jagmeet singh ji, many former kharkoo singhs said he's shaheed even during Baba thakur singhs time, yet they chose to avoid causing more beef by organising shaheedi smagams as that would cause. but gagan-47 good luck with the smagam good to see positive programs

The sentiments of the Sikh Community are refelected by Sri Akal Thakt Sahib and the above mentioned groups and others,our supreme authority Sri Akal Takht has declared Sant Bhindranwale a Shaheed of the Sikh Nation ,and the entire Sikh Nation accepts this apart from a few who still want to believe he is alive

This smagam is being organised to p*ss people off, lets be honest about it. If it wasn't, there wouldn't be a problem removing the "Shaheed" label - that way, you'd be keeping in line with all those "panthic" organisations and not hurting anyone in the process. "Shaheed" title or no shaheed title, the kirtan, the ardasaa wouldn't differ would they?

The aim of ANY programme held where Maharaj is present should be to do as MUCH as you can to welcome ALL sangat.

Don't get me wrong, my words and opinion on this matter do not reflect my opinion on the whole debate of whether Sant Jee is physically alive or not. I just hate it when people do stupid things like this which they know will cause issues. But hey, maybe they know that that is what will get their programme noticed. Controversy sells doesn't it? ;-)

Some people are just pathetic, nobody has done a shaheedi programme for Sant Jee becoz they are not shaheed, and also i totally agree with sikhroots people are doing this programme just to annoy others, Sant Jee is in chardi kala and will return when the time is right so there is no need to hold shaheedi programmes, and why advertise it when you havent even got a date set again just to annoy people and to cause more tensions between people. A bit pathetic really....