EURO 2004

Just when we thought we won, they scored twice in injury time.. 
come on the better team won :wub:
I hate the French team, hope they get knocked out soon especially after their ban on the Turban. Let's hope the French soccer fans get a chance to feel as disappointed as well. It was good during the world cup to see the arrogant French not even score a goal and come back home in disgrace!

what the hell does politics have to do with football. france will probably win as they havwe 2 of the best players in the world, henry and zidane

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yday's match...

england V france

2-1 France  no.gif

Just when we thought we won, they scored twice in injury time.. :)

Yeah it was pretty funny, me and my friends were punching the air after France got the second goal!. This is how we looked .. grin.gif :wub: ) :nihungsmile: The media are going over the top after the England win against switzerland. They think England will win the tournament! Yeah right!. England are gonna have a tough game against the Croats on Monday who gave the Franch a run for their money are were unlucky to draw after leadi

ng 2-1. The French equaliser came from a handball by Trezeguet. If England get past the Croats it looks likely that they will face Spain in the quarter-finals! I hope Spain get revenge for their Euro 1996 loss when they had two perfectly good goals disallowed as off side and then lost on penalties.

And all that Rooney Mania, the guy isn't that good and they're making out he's worth £45 million. He has got some temperment issues, he could easily have been sent off in the Switzerland gamen. As the Three Lions on a shirt song goes ' they've seen it all before'. I get the feeling that Rooney will get frustrated against a decent defending side and will get sent off!

Who didn't even MAKE IT TO EURO 2004?

SCOTLAND

we were 2 busy breeding YOUR best player, neway sweden are NOT through, denmark will beat sweden n italy will beat bulgaria n sweden will b going back home B) B)

Sweden italy

1 - 1 ;)

Sweden bulgaria 5 - 0

DENMARK ki chiij e :wub: .

'

HEy SP - u seem to be off mood - ki gal e :cool:

lol, i hope england lose, i will enjoy watching that... they only won to switzerland coz switzerland had crap defense i bet...if thats the one where the score was 3-0

ive never supported them, and never will :cool:

and i dont want france to win either because of this problem with ban etc.

I don't know who i support! Any Khalsa team about?? :wub:

tut!! rolleyes.gif it wont stop them from winning when they got players like henry, zidane and pires, thuram and the list goes on

before sweden scored the 2nd goal against bulgaria, they were getting thumped. anyway its as i said without larson u r nothing, larson scored 2 out of the 5 n won the penalty, rest of your team are blonde freaks, ibrahamovic lol he didnt have a clue wot he was doing when he scored against italy.

holland have been such a dissapointment :wub: @ but they can still go through

lol, i hope england lose, i will enjoy watching that... they only won to switzerland coz switzerland had crap defense i bet...if thats the one where the score was 3-0

ive never supported them, and never will :cool:

I don't know who i support! Any Khalsa team about?? :wub:

WOW! A Bibi that knows her football! ^_^

Yeah England only won against Switzerand because the Swiss didn't have a decent striker and they had a player sent off for no reason.

The Croatia game should be good. They are no pushovers. They gave France a scare and France only managed to get a point after a dodgy goal when a french player handballed to control the ball. Croatia have better strikers than Switzerland so it should be a good game. The goray are getting well excited thinking England will win the tournament. rolleyes.gif

I hope all the people in America and Canada are enjoying the tournament even though their teams aren't in it.