Geert Wilder -Dutch Freedom Party

wakeupUK

He is on Newnight 5th march 2010 bbc2

He is for stopping the spread of Islam in Eurpoe and Holland

He is against further migration of muslims to Europe and Holland

I actually agrees with him why tolerate the intolerate. I do not think he is a racist. He is just speaking facts....

At last Europe is wakingup.

The same as the English defence league - there is nothing wrong with them, they may have the odd racist in their party,just like some labour supporters are racist. The english defence league is not racist.

What does everyone think ?

He's against all signs of religion - including our dastars, and believes that religion should only be practiced behind closed doors. Just because he's against Islam, don't think he supports Sikhs.

The EDL is a racist party, I don't see how you can think otherwise.

At least the dutch MP is not afraid to standup what he belives in ... Yeah you are right he may be against other religions also, have you read any polices indicating this.

What proof have you got for EDL being racist?

Amrit79 you can find the link on the BBC website-use your brain .

He's against all signs of religion - including our dastars, and believes that religion should only be practiced behind closed doors. Just because he's against Islam, don't think he supports Sikhs.

The EDL is a racist party, I don't see how you can think otherwise.

Hi, I marched with the EDL on Friday to support Wilders.

I saw many people from all sorts of ethnic groups, brown white black, our main speaker was a Sikh and is a member of our leadership team. We get many emails from countries round the world with people supporting us, including India.

There is no way that we are racist, we've been labelled and boxed by the media and you only get to see and hear what the media want you to. We are an inclusive group and welcome all who love this country, we couldn't give a flying fig as to colour or religion.

It is time to make a stand, to unite so that our freedoms are retained, because they are being chipped away bit by bit and we are the only group fighting back. They, the media, politicians are giving us a racist label in a bid to stop you from joining us. It is simply the old divide and rule. Please don't fall for it.

Our agenda is about one single issue, Ismalists, this fight is not about colour, it's about freedom.

Arthur.