Blue Kashara?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

if kachera really is meant to be only white, to tell the difference between yours and someoneelses in th ehouse, could you have a different colour nara perhaps? :T:

We out our initials on the Kachera just at the bottom so they do not get mixed with other family members...

Thereafter, Guru ji pronounced, ‘on your rebirth in the Khalsa Panth, your previous lineage, caste, creed, calling, customs, beliefs and superstitions, etc. stand annulled from now onwards. Transforming you into the Order of Khalsa, I have endowed you with the apparel of the Almighty God, you shall have to keep its honour. Before administering this nectar of steel, I also bestowed you with five kakaars (Ks, i.e. defining emblems). You have never to keep them away from your body even by mistake. I gave you, at the start, a blue keski, kangha, kirpan, sarbloh ka kara and white kachhehra. In the event of the loss or misplacement of any of these, get its infringement pardoned in the Sangat by going to Gurdwara without any delay.

Guru Kian Sakhian, Bhatt Sarup Singh Kaushish, 1790.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

if kachera really is meant to be only white, to tell the difference between yours and someoneelses in th ehouse, could you have a different colour nara perhaps? :T:

We out our initials on the Kachera just at the bottom so they do not get mixed with other family members...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

lol, but that's black writing! ohmy.gif Does that mean its not all white :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh

3;!